Any medfags here? i had these small white bumps appear at the base of my shaft yesterday, any idea what they are...

any medfags here? i had these small white bumps appear at the base of my shaft yesterday, any idea what they are? any advice? (i know this is Sup Forums, its HIV, im going to die)

Bro, that's dick cancer. You're fucked.

Its from being complete shit at shaving...

cancer

well, they were there before, i shaved to get a better pic... the reason im slightly worried is because in i spent all of august and sept, in thailand, i banged like 22 chicks while i was there. havent got tested yet, but i feel like this seals the deal, im thinking its genital herpes, or genital warts. i used protection always, but those 2 STI's can be passed from just skin to skin contact,

There's a few STIs that you can only catch from chicks under 16. If your doctor finds out that you have one, you can be in serious shit.

It looks like you might have the beginnings of an HSV2 outbreak. (genital herpes for the layfag)

STOP COMING ON B TO POST YOUR DICK PROBLEM, COME BACK AND POST IT WHEN ITS HEALTHY

lol damn, im not that gullible....

thats what i was thinking, well that sucks.
shit happens i guess. not the end of the world, atleast its not aids...

no no why did you tell him

Molluscum contagiosum.

Not permanent, but it'll be around for a few months. Highly contagious and it's a part of daily life in crappy countries.

pimples dude just pimples.
they should clear up if you leave them alone and stop touching yourself.
Wash your hands before you handle yourself to remove oils from them.
They might get wider with red around them before they pop.
Also you had one on your shaft that has popped and left that shape scar.

why is your balls so weirdly positioned

well they are white, and filled with clear liquid, and are in clusters, there is some on the right side of my shaft aswell, not seen in this pic, it literally describes HSV2...

You could be right and a test would have to be done for sure.
But I had some what the same thing and my doctor said pimples, and to just leave them be and see if they cleared up.
If they reappear after they clear up in the same spot then its cause for alarm.
They popped(some clear, others with the white head and clear) and some left a little scar kinda like face acne can pit it.
never showed up in the same spot again though.
Those clusters could be caused by oils and what not gathering in the same spot clogging those pours.

But what you really need to do is calm down, about it.
If it really worries you and you can't just see it through get an exam and test.
Also remember we live in an age of hyper awareness about STDs.
Which causes some to freak out about little to nothing abnormal happening around their junk

HIV is more treatable than herpes these days. Neither of them go away.

If you want to confirm its herpes you should skull fuck someone with brain cancer. Herpes attacks fast growing tissue so the tumour will shrink after exposure to your infected knob yogurt.

allied health worker here

my guess is either molluscum contagiosum or hpv.

Not penile papules or whatever? I've got same looking stuff and had them since I was little

They're all over the back of your shaft too faggot. gtfo

Fordyce spots... idk what everyone else is saying, its the most normal shit ever, your problem is shaving, youre removing skin...

/thread