Bros... I just found out i may have HIV.. fuck. If i had friends to turn to i would but i do not...

Bros... I just found out i may have HIV.. fuck. If i had friends to turn to i would but i do not. What do i do from here?

God damn. I just had to get dubs on my first serious post.

I think I might have it too...I fucked ladyboy off the street in Bangkok and took the condom off halfway through. The worst part is I fucked a chick after a bunch of times no condom. Have t been tested yet.

I got dubs on mine too...confirmed for hiv

Don't worry, stay positive!

F

Man my finger and toe nails are falling off. I have sores all over my body.

just an hero b/ro its what id do now

Hah fuck off ;D worth a laugh but damn dude. Lol.

Let's see the sores...is that a symptom? What makes you think you might have contracted it?

is that an hiv thing?

>>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Take HIV medicine.
Continue to be a huge faggot.

be thankfully it's not 1987 or 1997. if you had it, you'd be a totally stigmatized dead man walking.
you live in current year, though. you can live a long time if you stay healthy and medicated and are not elderly.
also, get tested ASAP.

I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go get tested for HIV.

I am aware.

degenerates get what's coming to them ^:)
nice digits though

These are very common HIV symptoms. I'm sorry, but like someone already said it's not necessarily the end of the world anymore. Medication can keep you symptom free for a lifetime. We're not far off from outright curing it too, so you may just have to deal for a few years until you can unfuck the situation.

do you use needles to inject drugs, and if so, do you share them?

when's the last time you had unprotected sex?

are you a gay male?

Post more HIV proofing pictures of your body

Man i really want to end it. I cant imagine life like this.

1) no
2)new years eve
3) no

Why? What do you want to see?

user, you don't actually know if you've got it or not. so go to your general practitioner or regular doctor...or go to a free client and find out.

I am being tested tomorrow. All this shit is running through my head though. Kinda makes it hard to sleep.

that's understandable.

Infect as many people as you can without telling them, ever

If it is true make as many other poz fags that you can. Mainly focus on trans and young fags.

do smoke cigarettes?
do you drink alcohol frequently?

No use worrying about it now. What's done is done. Just go to your test tomorrow and try not to fret about it, HIV isn't the death sentence it once was anymore.

Yes, both.

It is to me. I know this takes away from the overall meaning of the post but i cant even jack off any more...

what are your symptoms atm ?

Buddy thats not HIV, if anything it would be AIDS. Or foot fungus.

if you test positive (if) for any kind of immune system problem, especially HIV...then you will absolutely need to quit smoking and drinking.

an hero, obviously

Sores all over my body. Thrush in my mouth. My face and genitals are just fucking peeling away.

have you ever had unprotected or protected oral/vaginal sex with a prostitute?

Yeah... A few people have told me that... Hearing it from an user kinda helps somehow though.

sounds more like lepra

Noone else around me has it though.

it's legal to spread it freely in Cali

go nuts

you said thrush in your mouth...how are your teeth doing right now?
are your gums really sensitive, like have they been bleeding? sensitive to the point where you can't even brush your teeth?

Only my tongue.

so does that mean your tongue is cracked and bleeds a little?

Spread it

that's your finger, but what are we looking at here?

If you get on meds your life will be effectively normal other than eating a few pills daily, assuming you really do have it. The only real problem is the danger of transmitting it. The medication usually renders someones viral load at near zero, and worth stuff like PrEp available now it's not like you can't ever have sex. Some people may not be comfortable, but you wouldn't be the only person out there with it either.

>may have

stop caring until you do have. but even then its not as big a deal as it used to be. my boss is 76 and has had hiv since the 80s. you know whats killing him right now? cancer.

people who have hiv can now even have babies who dont have hiv. its a brave new world.

yes, many, many times. probably 15.
oral and vaginal
oral was unprotected

Thanks. For all that is worth.

user is right. The treatment out there now all but arrest progression of HIV/AIDS. Medication also has many, many government programs if you dont have insurance that will cover it.

you should wait for test results before going panic
in any case you need proper treatment for whatever this is bro
asap

this too. you just enroll in a program called ADAP that pays hwatever your insurance wont.

ok.
weak, brittle nails.
spotted bruising on body
possible thrush in mouth, infection on tongue
diminished sexual function

dude, you might have Scurvy, which is a bigtime vitamin C (sometimes vitamin B12) deficiency.

HIV MEDICINES!!!

You all helped me more than i expected. Thanks.

if dubs hiv + thread and go

Impossible

Fuuuuck my fingers look like goon toes.

alright...but are you getting enough vitamin C in your diet?

i would assume so.

How would i know?

you can get tested to see if you're vitamin deficient.

i gotta go, user. get tested, listening to your doctor, and at the very least...stop smoking and always use a condom.

Mainstream medicine is more likely to kill you, than anything else. The medication AZT supposedly has a skull on the package even.

HIV is a scam supposedly but I am no expert on this. The point is don't trust the mainstream.

I believe do fasting and the raw vegan thing and after a while no problem will be found. Works with other things too. No guarantee, though. Since it can't fix everything but a lot.

How soon did the first symptoms appear after your unprotected sex?

HIV isn't some Peter Pan shit you stupid nigger it's real whether you believe it or not and a bunch of kale won't save this dumbass

I will be back with my results. Thank you all.

Try not being a fag...but I guess it's too late for that.

looks like HIV rash. do you sweat in sleep?

by buying vitamin c and overdosing on it right now and looking whether it goes away in the next 3 days.

just let it take you. clearly this world sucks anyhow.

this confirms hiv. I'd say get on HIV meds asap and hope that HIV will be cured during the next 10-20 years which is very likely