1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you support enacting an international ban of anime and manga?

change.org/p/the-united-nations-enact-an-international-ban-on-anime-and-manga

1. Flag
2. Yes

1. Sweden
2. YES

1. Korea
2. No

1.Flag
2.Yes

1. Aus
2. Absolutely YES

Flag
Yes

That shit is for degenerates and pedophiles.

Daily reminder

Flag
No, in not a statist biggot

Bulgaria
No

No, because that's what the jews want and we can't let them win no matter how much I despise weaboo's, we cannot let the jews win.

>|>
>|
>|3
I wonder who is behind this post

Typical liberal wants to ban something just because he doesn't like it

not so fast kike

1. Flag
2. Definitely

1. McSicko
2. No, censorship is baaaad

Carlos Torrea in the comments wrote a shonen protagonist speech
Admirable

japan
yes

it wouldnt affect me anyway.
i just wanna see the huge clusterfuck/shitstorm for fun. hope its banned all over the world, especially in the west.

It should be banned on internet and unbanned IRL, because it serves as a percect faggot detector.

Normies just can't handle the anime.

1. Norway
2. Absolutey not. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

btw if you want success you should frame it as a feminist issue. Claim that anime literally rapes women, and you may win.

>"Trump will save us from the jewish menace. Praise kek :)"

I'd argue that the extremely common objectification and sexualization of female anime characters makes them the opposite of what feminists would like, in fact I'm sure the reason female MCs are so common there is because they want to attract the male audience with just the attractiveness of the character. Makes selling merchandise easier too.

After all, don't people complain that sexualized female characters are just horny male fantasies?

Feminists tend to hate anime with female characters, yes.
Except Utena, which is THE feminist anime.

Jews dont care about that, they fucking Drumfs daughter right now

>Except Utena, which is THE feminist anime.

I didn't see Utena in such a way, then again I only watched two episodes before switching to the movie - which by the way had one of the most insanely fast pacings I've seen in a film.

I never actually thought about that while I was watching it, but people say it's a feminist anime, and I just repeated that.

Actually you can find tons of pages about how Kill la Kill is a feminist anime as well, but really it's just fans of the series that want to justify liking it to themselves.

And it was probably too broad to say feminists hate ALL female characters, I can't see any reason for them to hate Chihayafuru for example.

>After all, don't people complain that sexualized female characters are just horny male fantasies?

jap nerd girls have yaoi crap so who wouldve ever managed to criticize those sexualized figures when both sex have been shown up as the same equivalent delusional "sexualized" shit in public.
western femicunts want their western yaoi crap deep down, im sure of it, but they cant make a statement about it for some "shameful" reasons based on some traditional western values, i suppose. like "being mature" or such bullshit.

that being said i want the westerners to ban anime manga jp games asap anyway. i gotta change my mind and encourage sjws. hope its involved with some terrorists fuckups online perceived by their govts and banned/censored all together.

I mean, I can see how people view Utena like that given the two lead characters are females who beat and/or escape from the evil, manipulative cluches of men.

Though I found the plot and everything else blindsided by the never ending strong visuals. Great film if you want to highlight the strength of that older and darker art style.

Yeah just because an anime has a female mc doesn't mean it's feminist and especially with that outfit

kys weebs

1. flag
2. I honestly don't give two shits on amusement for others, so I don't care enough to ban it completely [spoiler]aside from that I also watch hentai sometimes don't judge[/spoiler]

Discussing anime does not make you a weeb, you utter cretin. Learn the definition of a word before you think of using it.

No
No

France
No

Feminists probably don't care about yaoi for the most part, but some do and like it. They'll probably say it's progressive because it's strong representation for gay men, if they like it, but I believe most don't care.
And it's perfectly possible for a feminist to be against sexualized female characters, and be fine with sexualized male characters. Just make an argument about "patriarchy" and how sexualizing women encourages rape and how it plays into a larger structure of society against women, while sexualizing men have none of those implications so it's okay.

I believe Utena may be about a womans fight against her internalized misogyny and freeing herself from patriarchal gender norms or something.
By the way, haven't seen the movie but I believe it's not a recap, but a sequel.

The argument goes that it's about ending the shame of female body, encouraging body positivity and such, I think.

if you BAN my ANIME ill go into your online game and SHIT it up

i watch anime but i wouldnt mind it being banned for good. had quite enough of the insufferable gay roleplayers who have hijacked anime, let them burn with it.

>All the butthurt weebs signing it so they can write essays about how banning anine is not a solution

Indeed, fujoshis with their adoration of gay men are there as a point too.

>let's ban everything which I don't like
this is such a SJW-feminist way of approaching any issue

Unsurprisingly, some of the biggest complainers when it comes to anime are SJW feminists.

No. I love my Nip cartoons with the sexy girls and the beta male MC leads and I love revisionist history of Nippon because Japan is the best fucking country and you know it gook. Hirohito did nothing wrong.

The movie is a different way of telling the story. Kinda like with 'The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?'

Really is worth it for the visuals.

Fucking hell ban it all and burn all the dirty weebs while you're at it.

What? Reality Winner wasn't the nickname? Fucking hell.

fuck off. shit

See

cpaм и пoзop зa тpиплeтитe и дъpжaвaтa
caмoyбий ce

1. Czechia
2. No. there's literally nothing wrong with anime and manga and you're just a freedom-hating cartoon-grabbing faggot.

>there's literally nothing wrong with anime and manga