Be me

>Be me
>Prom in 3 weeks
>Ask best friend(let's call him B) who happens to be my cush's best friend if I should ask her out
>Says she isn't into going with someone
>3 weeks later
>prom
>Mostly more of a regular party in the beginning
>Soft dance music turns on
>One of my other best friends wo happend to show up at the exact same moment as my crush suddely asks her for a dance
>She says yes
>My mood is completly ruined
>Prom ends
>Walk up to B, asks him what the fuck that was
>Tells me they've been dating for a couple months now, he just didn't want to ruin my mood
>Tells him he just made it 10 times worse
>Offers my a bottle of vodka
>Refuse
>Ask him what I can do about this
>Nothing
>Come home crying like a bitch
>tfw I don't belong in this world
>tfw I want to die

>tfw the nuclear holocaust cant happen fast enough

>tfw I want to die
You should.
Do it now.

>taking highschool romance this seriously.

Probably an anime fag. Fuck off lmao it wasnt ment to be.

that's sad

shake his hand and be a man. be a good person, better yourself

"Ask him what I can do about this"
You asked him what you could do about it? What did you mean?

Why? Everything I've dreamt of in life is now a flaming pile of shit. And the douche knew perfectly well that I was in love with her, far longer than they were dating. Despite knowing this and despite being, oh I don't know, my friend, he still decided to stab me in the back like this. In my opinion, that's neither being a good person nor a man.

And when it comes to 'better yourself', yeah right, like I have the superpowers of just whisking away all my emotions by the snap of a finger.

To give you a clearer picture of how I feel; I feel like I shouldn't exist, I feel like this wasn't how it was supposed to go. I feel like I just want to go back in time and do things right. What maddens me more is how there's nothing to be done about it, I just have to watch this go on for another 5 months.

I asked him plain and simply what I could possibly do to reverse what had happened, to which there was nothing.

What are your four favorite films? in order

reverse what? not asking her out?

did you talk with this girl throughout high school?

If he was your beat friend and he knew that you liked the bitch then he’s not your friend and just an asshole. don’t talk to that cuck anymore. get some new friends

Here's what you do
>rape her
Or
>whine until you kill yourself

OR

>forget about this worthless fuck hole
>focus on graduating
>get a job
>save money
>get your shit together
>THEN consider finding a girlfriend.

Yes, we were decently close friends, went to McDonald's every now and then. There was a Christmas party a month prior, she wanted me to walk her home. In my mind, I had decent chances, I just wanted to make sure by asking B.

Would work out if you could control when you fall in love and with whom. Too bad that simply isn't the case.

If that makes you want to die, save us all the trouble and kill yourself.

Fucking christ, people what happened to real problems?

Step 1. Grow the fuck up
Step 2. I lied, there is no step 2. The first steps solves all of your current issues.

You've clearly never experienced a heart break. If you did, you would know how bad it really hurts.

do exercise like a daily regiment like going for a jog around the block, listen to some Eminem or something while you do it

all is fair in love and war

Not being able to control when you fall in love and with whom work's for others, as well as yourself - including this girl, and your friend.

They fell for one another, both probably felt a little guilty about it (hence the misguided, but heart-in-right-place attempt to spare your feelings), but ultimately no one owes anyone else their affections, simply because that person feels affection for them.

>falling in love

Nigger you're what? 18?

You don't know the first fucking thing about love. This girl has never even had her mouth around your cock, how can you possibly be in love with her?

Stop being a whiney faggot and get your life together or spend the next 8 years on Sup Forums being a useless depressed retard. And all for some brain dead Stacy.

Nigger, I've had women I dated and fucked for a full year break up with me over e-mail and then avoid me. I'm talking christmas with her parents, going on vacations, etc. Then out of the blue, a week before she is going to move in with me, she cuts contact.

You wanna talk about being shut the fuck down, I've been there.

Shut the fuck up with your melodramatic shit.

Any faggot ass story you have about going to McDonalds with some cunt in highschool and walking her home one night is some weak ass shit to kill yourself over.

So do it, you fucking pussy.

Fucking hell youre a pussy

Don't really get how that realtes to this post but here we go:
Inception
The Imitation Game
Interstellar
Kill Bill
The Dark Knight

When you leave highschool, you'll come to realize how much bigger and broader the world is.

Jfc, liking a girl gives you no obligation to her. she probably doesn't like you back. At least your friend tried to spare your faggot feelings.

Grow up,man up and move on.

Fucking this, you'll look back at this shit and cringe at how much of a fag you were.

Give it ten years. I know.

>All is fair in love and war
Except war actually has guide lines of do and don't. Go read up on Geneva Convention and humane rules to war. A lot of shit you can't do.

Buddy this happened to me too my senior year, she kinda saw me as an older brother and always wanted to hang out despite knowing I liked her. My friends smacked some sense into me and through some ghosting and being a piece of garbage I now to this day hang out with her brother all the time. Yeah it's a bit awkward but I just kinda say hi and ignore her for the most part when I'm over their house.
Find friends who'll smack sense into you, ditch your so called "best friend" since he doesn't have the balls to be 100 percent with you, and he's probably also already told her things and maybe even made fun of you with her behind your back. Avoid them whenever possible and focus on school, hang out with coworkers if you can. Nothing will piss them off more than you easily being happy without either of them. I'm 20 by the way and can confidently tell you that the immaturity of most people drops off steeply after high school.

You're still a child

Contribute to the thread or go cry somewhere else

I wish I was 15 again. If this is your biggest life problem and you take it like such a little bitch you are going to get eaten alive in the real world, user. Man the fuck up.

Don't worry you'll grow up in a few years and then your opinion will mean something.

Big talk for an 11th grader. I won't squeal to mods though I promise.

what an ignorant cunt you are

You won't be so sensitive about your age when you get older

You have shit taste in movies that’s why no girl will ever blow you let alone go out with you... fuckin dipshit

This, coming from someone who stares at Stacy in the school library over the top of a marine biology textbook.
I'll respect your opinion when you prove you're actually "older and wiser"

>Offers me a bottle of vodka
>Refuse

well there's where you went wrong, kiddo

A MILLIONS TIMES THIS
Skwisgar always gots the best advice

Very specific. Cry for help.

MODS!!!!!! Ban this under age dumb fuck

I don't drink out of principle. Sure, it would make the pain go away for a while, but it would keep me from some major soul searching, This is not a part of my life I want to spend drunk.

>This is not a part of my life I want to spend drunk.

>Very specific
Indeed, I was part of the group of three mocking you at the adjacent table.

why the fuck not,i spent my highschool years drunk as a boot,had a 4,5-4,6 gpa, always in the company of my friends,shit was cash

same bro

OP is a faggot and is going to regret his adoloscence

I'm about old and grey for school, little boy

I'm a bit*

Fuck off

No u

In highschool my big love that time (9 months together) leaved me. After that i was drunken n high everyday 6 years :D

>Moping for 6 years over a 9 month high school relationship. You really are retarded.

I just wish there was a solution that would make everyone happy.