Just a depressed guy's that lose everything because of his pessimistic personality

just a depressed guy's that lose everything because of his pessimistic personality

>AMA & FEEL THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sem-8FpR10U
youtu.be/DsVzKCk066g
youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE
youtube.com/watch?v=a4zPfLP4UjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=sem-8FpR10U
You can break out of it and change your life around if you really wanted to ... the only thing holding yourself back is yourself. Nobody else. Just you and your inner demons. So why not give it a try?

Depression is a higher state of consciousness in which your pleasant illusions are dispelled, leading you to realise your utter irrelevance and worthlessness. Comprehension of this higher truth inevitably leads you to the only acceptable solution.

This state is incorrectly perceived by mainstream society as a medical condition, arguably because a depressed person tends to destabilise the pleasant illusions of others.

Depression is a nonexistent condition made up by neglected children of work mommies and daddies. Not surprisingly, however, 16 year old girls and emo kids also adopt depression as a fashion accessory for attention whoring purposes.

Depressed people display specific symptoms that include contemplating suicide, listening to shit music, and writing 10 entries a day on LiveJournal. If a friend or loved one tells you that they are depressed or suicidal, you can see if this is the case by trolling them mercilessly, both OL and IRL. If you drive them to suicide, then they were probably genuinely depressed, and the world is better off without them bringing down everyone's buzz. But if they don’t top themselves, you should kill them right where they stand, because they are lying posers and not worth listening to.

Depressed people are often cutters, and have a good self-indulgent crying-and-glue-huffing session multiple times a day. Plus they smell like shit and Gerard Way's semen, which is probably why they cut themselves.

Been there - hang in, bro. Things get better.

Other Common Symptoms

Being a loser
Not being a winner
Being a fat fuck
Being alone
Being a slob and refusing to shower yourself and brushing your teeth often; also wearing the same smelly clothes everyday
Being lazy
Not giving a fuck about anyone
Also crying at everything like a pussy
Feeling personal guilt for the state of the world
Increased sensitivity to criticism
Fatigue
Psychosomatic illness
Just being you in general!

How to cope with depression

Avoid professionals like psychologist, psychiatrists, etc. They only listen to you for the money.
Accept the fact that wages are low and a person should rather not work for that amount.
People are evil and they deserve any criticism, positive or negative, so you should express your real opinions freely, disregarding who leaves you or not. If they can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best.
People who's not there when you need them should be out of your life.
Sunflower seeds don't make you look fat. People who criticize your looks are not real friends.
Accept that your problems are real and hunger problem in the world come from stupidity, not misfortune.
You're not in depression just because somebody told you might be. It's more likely that you're not in depression than you are.
Don't blame yourself for getting into fights, people disagree with you because they are stupid.
Everything in this world has faults and defective things don't deserve your attention.
You can't please stupid masses and the elite is selfish. This world actually sucks and any destructive action you take is actually ethical. Also, life has no meaning.

>Depression is a nonexistent condition
>then they were probably genuinely depressed

>Depressed people display specific symptoms that include contemplating suicide, listening to shit music, and writing 10 entries a day on LiveJournal.
>you should kill them right where they stand

>Plus they smell like shit and Gerard Way's semen

Some of this is accurate.
I'll admit that I laughed.

>Sunflower seeds don't make you look fat.
wut?

yeah I know that but still, i am stupid and i just let everything happens

i know that too well

kek

i wish for the better day tho

pretty accurate

>Avoid professionals like psychologist, psychiatrists, etc. They only listen to you for the money.
50/50

>People are evil and they deserve any criticism, positive or negative, so you should express your real opinions freely, disregarding who leaves you or not. If they can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best.

I rather avoid useless problem like expressing myself

>Accept that your problems are real and hunger problem in the world come from stupidity, not misfortune.

not sure about the hunger problem....

>You can't please stupid masses and the elite is selfish. This world actually sucks and any destructive action you take is actually ethical. Also, life has no meaning.

that's why the depression

I know my problem, I can only blame myself for not trying to go better

I just lose hope in everything

Why are you such a faggot?
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Clean your room, do a few push ups and squats, and take a cool shower if you can't stand cold ones.

Sort out little things that require almost no effort to do; think about what displeases you in your vicinity and fix that. Baby steps

Do a one day fast for the mental clarity and the boost of endorphines that you can actually do stuff you planned beforehand

Try to take some form of responsability, because that's the source of meaning in one's life

Don't take life so seriously, have a bit of fun

didn't reach the limit yet

>Clean your room, do a few push ups and squats, and take a cool shower if you can't stand cold ones.

there nothing to clean and don't want to do physical training

>Don't take life so seriously, have a bit of fun

i tried . . .

Exercise can really, really help you tho

when i don't work, i just want to lay down on my bed and do nothing

I guess we could say I don't want to go better

I know that feeling too, and maybe if I explain my experience it might help you too.
So I've had those same feelings and it felt like a veil was lifted from my eyes, seeing the world as it truly is. Problem is, the veil actually covers your eyes when a depression episode hits. I know it's hard to conceptualize this, because you "see" the world as it is.
I like to find out how things work and relate to each other, so I looked at the "easiest" solution.
Depression fucks up your dopamine and other feel good chemicals receptors, so we can consider that circuit in the brain as broken. One thing that you can do everywhere and will give you those feel good chemicals everytime is sport, any kind (especially at the beggining).
So what you're essentially doing, is mending a broken circuit with one you actually can control, and you'll see the results, instantly. When you're in that "neutral" phase, with both circuits elevating you above the water, that's when you really wanna do something. What you do is your choise, depends on your interests, but act on it.
Because the veil temporarily lifts

youtu.be/DsVzKCk066g

I understand that, but still . . .
I don't know
I just don't feel like trying
i am stupid like that

depression doesnt exist

that's what the jew want you to think

well
that was an advice thread in the end . . .

>writing that much over OP's faggotry

Autism: The Post

That's beautiful artwork

Ive been severely depressed for a couple years due to all sorts of shit happening. im almost out the other end though all you need to is set yourself some goals and push forward. Hell smoke a bit of kush pop an e man just do something dont sit around and waste your life bro

>AMA and feel thread
get sympathy
and (you)

yes it is

I don't want to do something, that the thing . . .

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE

that's nice

What is the artwork from?

Listen to this nice song
>youtube.com/watch?v=a4zPfLP4UjU

kubikiri cycle aoiro savant to zaregototsukai
read the novel tho

chill song