So Sup Forums I fucked a trap. Now I've fucked trans grills before, dated a post op for more than a year...

So Sup Forums I fucked a trap. Now I've fucked trans grills before, dated a post op for more than a year, but I mean like no hormones or anything. Just a dude who could pull off the feminine thing enough to make me want to fuck it.

I won't greentext because I'd rather not relive the events, but fucking christ Sup Forums it was a full blown man. I have no excuse in this situation. Smelled like a man past the perfume too. The thing had great potential but not without hormones.

Point is faggots, don't try fucking a trap (by the actual definition of the word) because you're not going to like it. Its a man despite your greatest trap fucking dreams. But keep dreaming/fapping faggots.

nope femfag here traps are my kink. Tits and a dick? Smells like a dude? Fucking hot, living the dream.

no, shit

They're not going to have tits pleb do you read? Also this is obviously geared towards people who like femininity.

>Smells like a dude

yeah I can't take this part

That's why I typed this out it fucking destroyed me I actually feel like a faggot, at least I can tell people who say you can't knock it till you try it that I did.

Sounds like you're confused.
Trap = any genetic male who can completely pass as a girl
That means trans girls and crossdressers both, as long as they pass

>Just a dude who could pull off the feminine thing enough to make me want to fuck it
Really doesn't sound like a trap. Stop trying to fuck mediocre crossdressers and you won't have that problem

OP, you can build a million bridges, and suck one cock you'll always be known as a cock sucker.

You're right and I hate it

asian's don't have smelly sweat glands in their arm pits, so you can fuck ladyboys etc no problems

It's okay to be gay man. Nobody cares but you.

That's kinda the thing though, he's not gay so he wasn't into it

yeah, and it's even worse if you've never even built a single bridge, like OP

Time flys when your a fag

So got any pics of the he-trap?

kek best reference

I never sucked a dick, not really for me, its just a nice touch on a woman yknow

ayyyyyy I'm gonna say that to people now when they say it's later than they thought

word I'll keep that in mind

That was a waste of energy wasn't it user? Typing that?

Projection projection

>dudes smell like dudes
>men are still men even after they take a few drugs
Who could have ever guessed.

New Fag

What's it like fucking frankenpussy?

OP if its any consolation I had a tad similar exp. Felt the same. Stick to humans with estrogen in them. I can see you're not a complete shiteater given your post.

nah after a while the hormones wash out and they smell like women, I dunno how long, a year I guess.
OP just had full on homo-sex with a guy in a dress and is acting surprised

Did they take a shit at any point when you were together? Could you smell it? Did it smell manly? Like he was eating steak and corn chips? Did it smell worse than your shits? Better? The same? If they shit while you were there could you hear it? Did the shit make a sound when it came out? Was there any grunting type sounds? Maybe a splash when it hit the water in the toilet or something? Plz tell me about their shits even if you have to lie this is important I'm about to cum but idk if I can if you don't tell me about the shit

I have the Frankenstein fleshlight and it's OK

Its pretty amazing, tight, functions like an actual vagina with a drop of lube, looks 90% like one too so all in all would do again.

Is this pasta?
I hope not

You would fuck a man's open wound again. Oh, but please! Tell us all how you're totally not gay.

No I won't help you in that degree of degeneracy man but I used to have a webm you'd blow buckets too. Now I wish I waited to upgrade the ol pc.

New guy welcome. So if you didn't know, estrogen changes your pheromones. Now you do know so you can stop saying stupid shit.

I gotta say post-op trans sex does sound pretty weird but it's not gay like fucking a crossdresser is

kek the really sad thing is, even more sad than me being a perceived faggot, is the transwoman I dated likely trumps any actual woman you've managed to fool into fucking you

They are both men, no matter how you dress what you get cut off or what you identify with if your born with dick and balls you are a f****** man
It doesn't matter if he was possible or not even if he was passable you would still be a giant f****** f*****

chill out bro

>implying he's not a virgin

Where do you meet said traps? I'd like to try one for myself OP.

everypony takes bait sometimes nigger

Fuck you man I said you could lie to me, why can't you just help me cum? God damn it I hate my fucking life

You are a pathetic disgusting excuse for a man you literally should be castrated and shot in the face, I wish a painful death for faggets

I'd hate my life too if I were a scatfag

Fuck you god damn it fuck

I mean I met the one I mention in rehab. But probably dating apps? OkCupid works I've been on there.

I've got a couple of gross ass shit webms (usually for shitposting purposes) to soothe your soul if you want them. It's girl poop though

checked I'll allow it

Get over it.

do it

My girlfriend once taken a dump that smelt identical to mine, and our diets were mostly different

Alrighty then

I'll try that then, fuck it. Thanks OP.

what has my life become

I don't have anything to get over you're the one eating man butthole and sucking cock you fruit literal disgrace to your ancestors and to the overall meaning of the human race I support hate murders on faggets

That was so difficult to watch through. Worse than nosechop. HOW DO THEY SHIT SO MUCH user

>meaning of the human race
Lol primal pleb detected

>uses the word pleb
Kys

Please tell me what the fuck those slimey things are... I never fucking seen that in my life

>still says kys
Faggot.

Natural body lube for the shit to exit your rectum, in layman's terms

I had a faggot come into my school and talk about gay shit as some sort of educational venture, and talked about what was essentially ass lube. For the life of me I never knew what it was until a few years ago. Obviously I find out on Sup Forums

take your bestiality elsewhere faggot

I can't.

No, you dumb fuck. A shemale is not a trap. There's a clear distinction between the two. A trap does not do hormones and have not done surgeries, it's just a man that looks like a woman.

It's coming from the vagina.
Vaginal discharge. You know how uncut dudes get shit for possible smegma buildups? Girls get smegma too, and a lot more of it since they have more crevices. They build up giant clumps of it that gets pushed out whenever they strain for a big shit

Would eat?

That's newfag bullshit, user. You're wrong. The trap meme started with anons trolling with pics of shemales and later revealing the dick, you can't just go back in time and pretend like that never happened and now trans girls don't count anymore. It's always only been about passing, being able to trap people

Quit acting like you know shit when you don't know shit

Thanks for that, I can't be fucked explaining shit like that it should be clear.

Nope... nope. It comes from your anal cavity. Its bodily lubricant to ease stool passing.

watch the webms you dingus

I feel better about myself shoopt or not

Okay you may be right in this instance but I'm serious its a thing user

I bet it smells like roadkill though

LesTrap I'm a male who's only into bi women and girls who are like you.. That's my kik

Believe it or not, zero scent. Probably the most enjoyable pussy I've gone down on I shit you not.

in your internet dreams, don't let them be...

I've heard about natural butt lube, not sure how real it is but I guess I could believe it. But that user was asking about the webms, and it wasn't that

So be it

I watched one over again you're right. The first just looks like its coming straight from the pooper. What time is it for you user? EST here, 5:37am.

I almost thought you were canadatrap, she posts on here sometimes, been a while though. But I can tell its not cause laptop.

I fucked some feminine dudes that weren't traps and they felt pretty damn feminine and smelled good (not like me lol). I'm bisexual. Anyways, find better traps. If they can't pass or aren't hygienic, you're wasting your time