Sup Forums's Mothers and Fathers

True right wing polacks, I come to you with a pair simple questions:

What is your father like?

What is your mother like?

Answer with what comes to mind, but I am especially interested in childhood experiences.

>Sup Forums

fuck off

Father is conservative, supports Trump
Mother is more impressionable, mainly agrees with mainstream media

What does this mean?

So my phone capitalized what it assumed was an acronym or initialism, wana fite about it?

Dad is cucked to hell. Catholic that routinely says "oy vey" unironically. Was a straight up beatnik back in the 70s and absolute degenerate. I'm from his second marriage, his first wife died of cancer.

Which leads to my mother..
>who got knocked up
>in a one night stand
>at 24

Dad being the good catholic proposed on the spot.

These days though..
>dad is a bernout
>supports our cuck of a PM fully
>wishes there were refugees in his area to learn about their culture
>wonders why modern liberals consider him and old white bigot
>literally "but I'm a feminist"

>mom has a farm in the middle of nowhere
>believes in way more conspiracy shit than anyone should
>ayylmaos included
>but nope not the kikes
>greatest ally all the way
>thinks smoking weed cured her cancer not the chemo

Yeah..

Same

Both always vote for the cuckservative party anyway

Doesn't mean anything. That's a common arrangement. Mostly men are into ttump right now, but might change once this show gets on the road.

My father is center/right leaning, never went to college but did very well for himself. He always had a scholar mind and now that he is retired he go to the university and is fascinated by religion history (mainly christianism) despite being atheist.

My mother is kinda like hell she even volunteers to help refugees.

Interesting. There was a much bigger stigma in the past about children out of wedlock k...especially for Catholics. Powerful dogma.

You seem to dislike your father. Is that recent or is it ongoing? Were you once close?

Ayyy my mom is into ayyliums too. Claims to have seen them in the Nevada mountains.

Never been close. By the time I came around his career was in full swing and he was working 10-16 hours a day, flying around as management etc. It was basically just mom and myself most of the time, and she was.. less than prepared for motherhood. Neglect etc, I have a sister who is.. 16 years older than me?

She hates me, the entire extended family hates me for being as you said, the child out of wedlock. I'm always compared to her
>well user, when she was 23 she had a husband
>and a nursing degree
>what are you doing?

Fuck em

data kike

My daddy's a lolbertarian independent who often votes for conservative.

My mother as the second poster said, is rather impressionable too.

As for me, well, I'm a centrist.

Same

Father was an abusive alcoholic. His father was the exact same. He's also illiterate. My mother is great. She couldn't care less about politics.

Father votes for social democrats, even though it's economically nonsensical for him. But that might be his upbringing as his entire family was always voting for the social democrats. When drunk will rant about how things will be going down hill soon economically and socially in Germany.

Mother is always voting for Christian democrats, sometimes says straight up racist things like that jews are sneaky and that some black people look like gorillas. But overall agrees with mainstream outlook on things I guess. Generally not very politicized.

Never been close with my father either. Do you feel like they love you? I know my mother does. Father....no.

Father: Idk he's gone

Mother: I don't know. She doesn't like blacks but doesn't like Hitler either. We watched Er ist weider da and she seems to be warming up to him.

Dad is a anarchist, somewhat leftie, hates western religions and constantly suspects jews

Dont know shit about my moms political leanings, but she did cheat on my dad.

How would you characterize your relationship with your dead or missing father? How about your mother?

Father is a successfull lawyer. He has a paranoid streak and no controll over his temper.

Mum is a successfull businesswoman, she is quite likeable and empatethic person, more of a tomboy then a grill. She talks too much though.

Both of them are anti immigration and redpilled.

Nice... Atheist and Jew hating. Like me! Were! his parents particularly religious, do you know? How about yourself? Is religion or spirituality important to you?

Business mom eh. Unusual, but it is Sweden. We're either of them home a lot? Lawyering and businessing can be very demanding.

My grandfather is a vietnam war vet, i think he is also somewhat left wing but we don't discuss politics that often, also atheist.

My nan was adopted, dont know about her political of religious beliefs, but i have a feeling she might be christian.

Now for myself, i'm an Atheist myself, but i do believe that Christianity is strongly tied to Western Civilisation.

>inb4 le reddit atheist XDD

Dad is rightwing and anti immigrant, eventually fucked off to the countryside and bought a farm, we get along great.

Mom is much more liable to believe the media and doesn't have many opinions of her own, her main concern is the well being of me and my siblings, where she goes to great lengths to make sure we're doing alright.

They divorced shortly after I moved out, but they're still good friends

Father was an absolute saint of a man. Not perfect, but damn close at least in terms of how he parented us. Was a successful bodybuilder, worked his ass off to provide for us, morally righteous and willing to do anything for those he loved. He fought a long battle with an extremely rare form of cancer and eventually succumbed. My mother was a raging, abusive alcoholic, a cheater, a genuine stay-at-home monster, and a constant source of extreme stress for both of us. He wanted to divorce her so badly, but he couldn't because he knew that this would mean giving up half of all of the money that he had earned for my brother and I. I firmly believe it was the stress which caused him to develop cancer after cancer, and I am a huge advocate for divorce reform as such. To be frank, we should not suffer degenerates such as she to live. Fortunately she has reformed her ways since then and quit drinking, but her awfulness can never be redeemed in the eyes of God.

I do not have a father. Last time I saw him I was 8. He has made no effort to be in my life despite being only a state away. The more my life goes on the more I resent him every day. I used to not care, and I thought that by 29 I wouldn't care at all, but it's going in reverse. I hate the fucker.

My mother is a fuck up now, but when she was raising us she did well to protect us. She is a strong woman and I admire that about her but she is highly emotional and kind of stupid. It's whatever though. Women are already kind of stupid so no big deal.

Also I'm white.

My dad was almost never home when I was smaller, mum was home more. She is so high in the ranks now she can often work from home, so she did often. Still she works alot, do some extra work for the EU too on the side(evaluating startups and if they are entitled to eu subsidiez).

But it's ok, I am 23 now and I don't need my parents to hold my hand, they always came through for me.

Incidentally, he was a right-wing Republican. My mother let him decide her political views. Personally, I am technically a right-leaning centrist, but I have some extreme-ish right wing views (ie: Federalizing and reforming the death penalty.)

Upper Middle Class Family.

Father: Has owned his own small business for 30 years, employs a couple people who have been with him for decades. A great father, incredibly hard worker, not abusive, has a temper for bullshit, stern and respected man. A Democrat, not very political, also probably not voting in this election.

Mother: Stay at home mom. Ultra loving and kind. Always willing to go out of her way to help others and spoil everyone when she could. A Democrat, but loves Trump and is voting for him in this election.

Had a great childhood. Literally done just about everything I ever wanted to.

>Father
Dead
>Mother
Sad