I'm fucking a mates wife while he's going to fuck my wife tomorrow night...

i'm fucking a mates wife while he's going to fuck my wife tomorrow night. she's shaved her pussy in the shower and is going shopping for lingerie tomorrow. how's your night going Sup Forums

Cuck

I finished a month long compound synthesis (I work as a chemist) and I got 6 wins in PUBG duos tonight. I’m doing fantastic motherfuckers.

Not sure what you want but here's this back

so when did you become a candy-ass cuck?

got fired from job
drinking, chillin
tomorrow got some interviews lined up

Natalie Dormer at #6? embarrassing

>fired
why

3 and 4 are wrong.

Those droopy tits? Go and get glasses

Also OP is a cuck fag but when is he not

reducing workforce
>me o k

Wife swapping is not really cuckold you teenage faggot

it is. Your just rationalizing the fact that you are a pathetic bitch who cant keep your woman in line.

Im guessing it was her idea

No. Cuck is letting your wife fuck someone else and not caring or even enjoying it. When you wife swap you get to fuck theirs too.

Faggit

That's still being a cuck.
>It's ok if a guy enjoys my wife as long as I get pity pussy too
lmao

you picked the scene with the body double idiot

Your little a collage is fucked. The 4th girl there, the actress in the play. Watch the episode again. Those are fake tits your pic. That scene is during the play, while she’s showing the audience.

The following scene when they are back stage she shows her real tits. And they glorious actually. Better than the fake ones

not to mention the first.

the only scene with her real tits was the end of season 1 after the fire, rest are body doubles.. surprised you caught the 4th one but missed the 1st

Ah you’re right. Good catch mate. I guess the 4th just bothered me more because of the difference between the fake tits and her real tits. Her real tits are top 3 of any I’ve seen on the show.

I could never understand cuck behavior
The fact that someone is going to lay a finger on your SO gets people angry while y'all let someone shove a whole fucking dick inside them. Weird

Swapping is absolutely not cucking. That’s not even close to the definition of cucking, which involves a completely different emotional state.

OP- enjoy your friend’s wife. Any limits on what you all get to do with each other’s wives?

What happens when your wife prefers your friends cock?

Then she shouldn't be your wife. Duh..

you got kik

roll