>think of the (You)s!

ya did good

Love Exposure

this

giving this a dl. looks dece

that's essential reddit core

you're thinking of this

reddit is to stupid to like BvS

i've had it on my watch list for a while, how's it compare if i really liked tokyo fist? that's the only non-tetsuo film of his ive seen

Fury Road is kino

BvS makes morons who think they're smart feel smarter, i.e. redditors

Oh, you're just some shit taste, out of place fool.

Carry on.

sword of doom

If you liked tokyo fist you will also very much like this

Says the guy who likes Zack Snyder films

>I don't like Fury Road because I feel emasculated by the scary girls

It's okay, most men grow out of it at age 13 or so.

these

why cant i like both?

who made you an authority?

why are you such a faggot?

honestly this

Because BvS is embarrassing and anyone who doesn't see the numerous glaring flaws in it must be some kind of retard

I didn't claim to be an authority. Why are you such a faggot that you get your jimmies rustled every time you hear an opinion you don't agree with?

I bet if you actually tried to extrapolate on those "flaws" you'd look retarded.

>the numerous glaring flaws

As usual you don't give any example, so your opinion is worthless.

If you still need to have them explained to you at this point you are either a newfag or an idiot. I personally have gone through the laundry list of unforgivable issues too many times to do it again. But I will say this, anyone who claims that a film in which a giant CGI monster is stabbed with a glowing green spear at the end is some kind of cinematic masterpiece must have some kind of screw loose. You might as well try and defend Revenge Of The Sith while you're at it.

Not an argument.

see

You say that like I'm obligated to care somehow.

Think whatever stupid shit you want, it doesn't have much effect on me.

Was just hoping you'd write some dumb shit I could laugh at.

Stay mad Marvelcuck, we have the best capekino.

Exactly my point. You aren't willing to listen to any criticisms, so why bother posting any?

You're the worst kind of idiot: the arrogant kind. Please refrain from reproducing.

>assuming I have allegiance to one brand of shitty toy marketing versus another

"Capekino" is an oxymoron. Enjoy your idiotic drivel in which men in brightly colored tights espouse lofty dialogue and punch each other endlessly.

>But it's dark and brooding, so it must be smart!

No.

I can already tell your criticisms would be stupid as fuck based on this post: and this one too I guess:

This is why Sup Forums is a bullshit board. What could have been an interesting thread gets hijacked by trolls and retards and run into the ground. Way to go, asshats. This is place is cancer now.

thread was already about to die anyway.

No you can't. Have a good one now.

Says the guy who likes Zack Snyder films.

>Superman doesn't notice or care about anyone but himself and maybe Lois Lane and his mommy

You actually posted a glaring example of just one of the flaws. Congrats, pleb

It could have died a decent death at least

lol, please leave Sup Forums.

A modern classic

Not an argument.

very perceptive

I'm still waiting for the Criterion version.

I've had this downloaded for weeks, convince me to watch it

also have Shura and Kwaiden downloaded too in case you've seen them

Can you point me to good subtitles for Tokyo Drifter? Can't find any. I have the Criterion DVDRip.
>inb4 DVDRip, yeah I don't care that much about quality when watching movies from the 60s in black and white. People didn't have 1080p back then.

Dunno, I got my subs in the criterion collection one, could check out subscene or some other sub site for them.

also it's not in black and white, only for the first 5 minutes. YOu're thinking of Branded to kill

YES

>People didn't have 1080p back then
No, they watched at a proper cinema instead.

>came into this thread expecting hidden gems
>another capeshit war
When is capeshit going to be banned?