How do i save myself from a super evolved depression?

How do i save myself from a super evolved depression?
Holy shit someone, help me.
I'm 37 years old but holy fuck. I didn't expect it to fucking mentally hurt me.

Yeah it fucking sucks don't it
Im 29 and going through the same shit
The drinking numbs it a bit

get a hobby
don't drink

Seek professional help. It's like a feedback loop and some people need help to climb back out.

I've had a depression epsiode 2 days ago. It was shit, so shit in fact, that my body is full of infection now and I need to lay off sweets and meat for a week to recover.
But still, I found a semi solution to depression that everyone can use. So there are a couple of things that you need to do and you will see that shit is not so bad.
First and most important, exercise your will. Start slow, think of something and do it till it's finished (for example I said "walk around the room 1 time and sit down"). This shit will keep you sane, and will give you strength. Just chain willful actions together. Walk a little, then clean your room, then wash your teeth, pet your cat, w\e. Do this everyday, it's very important

-cont-

Drugs, user. A lot of meds are cheap as fuck and can help ease side effects of depression. Seek professional help first and foremost.

-cont-

Then, very important as well: get a job. I presume you already have a job at 37, just try to put a little more effort into it. Always think in terms of how you can do a great job. And remember, you don't do this shit for corporations or your fucking boss. Working hard for the sake of working hard is a process that only gives you rewards. You will learn how to better engage and become focused on something, cause depression, among other things, fucks with your engagement in life and that's why it feels so dreadful.
If you don't have a job, find one asap and focus on doing a great job. If you can't find a job right now, just exercise a little, go for a walk or just do the fucking plank (google it)

-cont-

>It's like a feedback loop and some people need help to climb back out.
It won't change on it's own, talk to a professional and get off the merry-go-round.

wait till its gone

Been there for a long time up until 2 months ago or something, got a job and it solved my shit.

If you have the resources, go get professional help, ive been using Escitalopram and it is highly recomendable.

You probably know what the solution is, you have to get out to the streets and start making money, youll see the sunlight, relationate with people etc.

If you really wanna be sure to not fail.
Get a weedwacker, disassemble your pc, go to the streets seeking grown grass and ring some bells, youll see people will want you back if you do a good job.

Get back to your home tired, force yourself out of distractions (pc, cellphone, alcohol), maybe read a book if you're bored,

It will be hard, hard as fuck, but if you want you can do it

-cont-

Lastly, you need to mingle your energies with other people's energies. That means talking with people (even short conversations with strangers, just make that shit funny) and focusing on entertaining yourself and relaxing.
Probably the most important thing in this step is to learn how to listen to other people (and truly listen, don't just wait for your turn to talk). That will reteach you how to express your energies and it will help clear your head.
This step is not so necessary, but you will need something to pull you out of your mind, because for now, that place is full of shit and lies !
I hope this helps you OP, I've been writing like crazy for 10 mins for you.
Trust me, if you do this shit, in a couple of days you will be a new man. Depending on how well you do the first step, you can feel changes almost in a couple of minutes, it's that powerful.
So good luck OP, if you have some other questions, I'll try to answer them

This this this

I'm struggling with depression right now - The one thing that made me spring somewhat into gear was talking to a girl I was seeing about it.
She could not handle it at all and she basicly said she couldn't see me anymore.

So I started to do simple things everyday; Every day I wake up and ask myself "What do I need to do in order not to feel guilty?"
Trust me, your mind will fling it at you. So you start to negotiate with yourself - which is better than being a tyrant - and suddenly you're making your bed, brushing your teeth, taking showers, going outside, seeing friends.

It sucks man, it sucks hard - but you can do it.
We all believe in you

Write it down. Write down that you want to die. Write down how you would do it.

Then write down what would happen if you did ALL the best things for yourself (Nobody does all of them, but write ALL of them down). Imagine how your life will change if you did it all.

You already know what would happen if you gave in to every vice and bad habit - You're here. But if you feel like you could do worse, write down what would happen if you did ALL the bad things you could do. Where will you be in three years?

Compare and things will become clear

Well then, it seems to me that you are too whiny. Really think and ask yourself, are you willing to do something to understand your condition and MAYBE get out of it? Because there is a reason why you feel this way. Usualy because life isn't going your way.
Cause magic pills don't exist, and drugs just take you deeper in depression.
If you are not willing to work on yourself, then maybe try some antidepressant pills or some shit. It won't fix you, but it will make you too stupid to feel depressed

Not OP, but I appreciate your effort and advice.

Stop wallowing in sadness. Everyone is sad depression is bs

I tried my best. I hated being sad. I hated being pitied n shit. All i know is it was only done to attract attention and end up cringe worthy. This is true fucking despair right here

Glad to help man

Still wallowing. Strive to view the world a new way. I would read of the suffering of others. Maybe put in perspective your problems

Micro-dose of magic mushrooms once a day for two weeks.
Low inflammation diet.
Human contact and touch.
Spend time in nature.

Best treatments in the world for depression OP

I found when I reached the point of being genuinely sick of being miserable all the time and actually began to hate my depression was when I found myself able to combat it more. There's something about being ass shatteringly mad that overwrites apathy/fear/sadness, I tied that in with going to the gym and bit by bit shit eventually got better