I need ur help Sup Forums

I need ur help Sup Forums
My girlfriend hung out with some dude alone and I know she cheated but I can't get her to confess what do I do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finish the relationship

If you don't believe her leave her. Stop being a bitch about it.

jesus mate what u expect a bitch to just be honest and what if she is being honest
u just look like a cunt
Fact is relationship is already dead leave her

Don't be a pussy! Fuck the everloving hell out of her and then ask her who was better. If she says "what? Who? Great, now that was a shitty thing to accuse me of", dump her for being normie filth.

If she says him, slap her ass really hard.
If she says you, just say "you're goddamn right"

Its hard to do that if you love some one

Don't give me that filth, you fuck-man sandywank.

Having a girlfriend is about never abandoning her if things aren't boring. Be a fucking man. If she tries to deflect the fact she's a dirty slut, that's a red flag. But frankly, I don't give six shits about a girl's kinky antics so long as I'm getting my everloving nut. All hail the nut.

Omebody please help:
I am trying to get my wife to cheat on me so i can divorce her.
Wat do?

you sound like a big mouth who is actually afraid of pussy

Give her some scopolamine or sodium thiopental. That will get her going

To be absolutely level with you I am a big mouth internet tough guy type. But hey, I really am getting some ass on the reg. We're like people with different religions. I worship the nut, you worship--- well, clearly not my way of thinking.

Agree to disagree my dude. Got any wild kinks of your own?

Hang out with the guy she hung out with alone
Or do unto her as she has done to you

This is actually the path of least resistance. Solid thinking amigo.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE

Fuck the guy she fucked.
Then she is still your woman by proxy.

Stole the words from my mouth

ok

How do you know she cheated OP?

when I was liking her pussy the other day it tasted different and there some white shit on my tongue. I don't wanna think about it

Dump the slag you will be better off bro buy a sack of dope man do what you gotta do to keep ya mind off it mate. You cant have a relationship withput trust and if you know 100% that she cheated and is LYING then fuck that bitch she didnt care about you when she shagged some other bloke!

rahhhhh confront the bitch go crazy man wtf same guy as

Fucking kek

fpbp you're a cuck if you stay with her

but I love her too much
she's my oxygen
and what about love and compassion? Am I the only one who care about people with all their weaknesses?

Does she care?

if you are convinced, just leave her without explanation

It'll hurt her way more and she'll be less likely to "get over it" if you just go dead to her. If your goal is to hurt her I mean

not really but I believe I can teach her to care, to become a loving human being
yes!

first you can't really change anyone. Second if you dont trust her anymore its time to go.

>first you can't really change anyone
well I could make her a cripple or something
that would change her forever, I guess

So basically a normal pussy.

if you truly doesn't know, it means that you are a retard cuck
better is to kill yourself now

Sometimes people have friends OP, I know you are an anti social frog on the interwebs. But you shouldn't have a midlife crisis over this and go off the rails and accuse her after this one fucking time.

if you rly know it, then leave her. No Need to stress it out. be an adult.

>Sometimes people have friends OP
there's no friendship between man and woman
at least one of them always thinks about sex

this guy. what he did say, exactly.

guys, I need advice.

my gf left yesterday on a bussiness trip and she took our dildo with her. I know for sure that she bisexual. should I be worried? I'm serious.

You're afraid to leave because you don't have any other options. She'll be fucking another guy the day after your breakup and you'll be single for the next ten years. Sucks being an autistic Sup Forumsasement dweller.

This is what will happen, you need to play the game. A man is most sort after when he is in a relationship. Forbidden fruit kinda thing, use it too your advantage attain new pussy, only then leave your whore without explanation. Do Not leave her then try get the puss unless you having a something going for you ; money, power or looks.

no such thing as business trips.

Fuck him behind her back and make him your bitch

Fuck her brutally, dump.
Post nudes

man I just had to say that I apreciate you, dont listen to the classic "too cool to care" kids, they're the ones missing out.

when i read ur shit my heart got a boner, love you bro.

Fyi shes a scilon. Kill her before she kills you

bro thats okay, white stuff on the pussy is actually normal bacteria generated in the pussy to clean itself.

now I know whatchu thinking: "BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT " ccaaaalm down there special teddy, take a deep breath before your heartbeat gives you the closest thing to a workout you've had in years, I think we've all enstablished that you were a virgin before meeting this holy, saint of a lady, that decided to give her hole to a caveman like you.

the only real way to know if she's cheated, is to dip your finger in her asshole, and lick it clean, if the aftertaste is sour, then her pussy's genome was affected by another man's sperm/precum, if it's neutral tasting, then it's been affected by only your cock. there's no way to know if they used protection, good luck, let us know how it goes.