Anons what’s wrong with my tongue? It has been progressing with these spots the last week...

Anons what’s wrong with my tongue? It has been progressing with these spots the last week. They aren’t painful but does make my tongue feel sore. One of them started to bleed tonight after brushing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Immediately seek help from the local clinic/hospital

too much sucking dick user

But user I don’t sucka da dick regardless of being OP

Looks like Thrush.
Which could mean you have HIV. I’m 100% serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE

Yeah this user, there are other reasons you might have oral thrush like maybe youre asthmatic and use an inhaler, or have just finished antibiotics? Get checked out though, thats for definite.

I have been a very heavy drinker the last 10 years.

Osler-Weber-Rendu syndrome.

Get yourself down to the doctors now OP.

>But user I don’t sucka da dick regardless of being OP

I'm not a doctor, but I browse /hlth/ every now and then. Judging from our quick meeting here I can diagnose this quickly.

You're Italian.

No real cure, you'll just have to live with it. Just like we do.

Also my feet are kind of fucked too

Scurvy, eat some fruit

Yeah thats definitely a potential issue then. Drinking changes the oral microbiome (-bacteria) meaning that youll be more susceptible to yeast infections.

I have zero italian in my bloodline user

Dead skin.
Use a pummel stone.

I eat lots of kale does that count?
I ate a grapefruit today

Palms are red as fuck too

Eyes are dark

When I poop I can see what looks like cooking oil sitting on the top of the water too. I don’t think I am well.

>I have zero italian in my bloodline user

>But user I don’t sucka da dick regardless of being OP
>sucka da dick

You need to have your DNA tested again.

>cooking oil sitting on the top of the water

I'm thinking extra virgin.

Welch, Scandinavian, Irish

That could be cancerous well I dont want to frighten you but you should see a doctor

its cause your not brushing your tounge enough after all that fucking mountain dew

Well now when I brush I get copious amongs of blood. Trying just to gargle salt and vinegar in warm water for a few days. If that doesn’t work I might have to go to the doctor for the first time in two and a half years

user do you use amphetimenes or stimulants? Im talking adderall, meth, maybe even 1000+ mgs of caffiene?