Hey queers

Hey queers

>be me
>buy dildo
>decide to give it a go in the shower
>hurts, but I expected that since the largest thing I've ever put in my butt was two fingers.
>can only get about an inch in
>try to power through the pain till my butt hole gets used to it
>pain goes away as soon as i take it out of my butt
>try a few times and it's still painful, but a little bit less each time.
>give up, get out of shower.
>about an hour later in my room
>decided to give it another try
>think that it will be easier if i sit on, so I attach it to the floor (it has a suction cup).
>lube that fucker up good
>put it in my ass
>hurts like a FUCKING BITCH
>pull it out, still hurts realllly bad.
>terrible pain for about 15 seconds
>go to bathroom when pain goes away
>wipe ass with toilet paper
>blood
>fuckme.jpg
>start freaking the fuck out, getting really hot and feeling a lil light headed
>i'm very prone to mini panic attacks (i freak out about lots of small shit)
>blood stops for the most part after about 5 minutes

havent touched the dildo since.

is the end goal worth this fucking pain? does it actually even feel that good? is it worth possibly tearing the inside of my anus again?

please share with me how long it took you guys for the pain to stop when you first started with anal stuff, and if it was worth the pain. also any tips on how to make it easier or safer..i really don't want to bleed again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to stop being a bitch and take it.

Homosexuality or Homophilia, is a progressive mental illness commonly seen among furries, in which the sufferer is overcome by sexual feelings for others of the same sex. This neurological disorder is most commonly caused when the afflicted subject has such deep resentment for a dominating parent of the opposite sex that all members of that sex become repulsive by association. Often as the sufferer comes of age, the level of faggotry begins to slope up in the form of a quadratic function {f(faggot)=ax2+bx+c}, rather than the typical linear model predicted by researchers and other faggots of the like.

In some rarer cases, the cause is a generalized reaction against normalcy, triggered by a negative response to the thought of healthy adult relations. This reaction often relates to a pagan desire to act against the will of God, whom homosexuals dedicate their lives to infuriating. And it's also a choice, too. Like with any choice, there are always retards who are too lazy to decide, which explains bisexuals. Though some say bi is just halfway out of the closet.

Other common causes of homosexuality include the faggot having been sexually molested as a child by an adult of either the same or opposite sex, or heavy drug use by the faggot's mother that occurred during pregnancy causing a hormonal imbalance. This hormonal imbalance can also occur after a child's birth if their parents let them play unsupervised in vats of harmful chemicals.

Homosexuals are misogynistic vaginaphobic bigots. Homos have a deathly fear of snatch, which is why they cover themselves with a protective layer of bodyglitter and/or gold body paint. Faggots think "lady bits"s are "icky", and yet all females adore faggots. Homos love assholes and hate cunts. When informed that women also have assholes, faggots are unimpressed, that's how deep their pussy prejudice goes. When a fag says he wants to destroy pussy, it's not like a dudebro, he wants to actually kill it with fire.

Homosexuality is positively correlated with the mental disorder pedophilia, and all fags are prone to molesting children. Their purported attraction to members of the same sex is a misguided exercise in the search for an alternative to normal sexual relationships. The subjects are also inherently self-hating and intellectually dishonest in their quest to achieve an ostensible popular acceptance. The homosexual who does not seek treatment is aware of his/her illness and must be in a state of constant denial, often convincing others of their sanity with smoke and mirror tactics.

It hurts alot

I'm not gay.
(inb4 'yes you are')

Just keep ramming it up ur ass til u like it

My first experience with anal was sitting on a toilet plunger, the hard plastic end... And it hurt like hell, I bled too...
But it may be that you're not using enough lubricant that, and the position you do it in

you dumbshit... the anus isn't a vagina, you can't straight up put the largest dildo you could find. Get small plugs first

I'll try more lube next time. I used a little bit and it felt slippery enough, but I suppose more wouldn't hurt.

You think I'm made of fucking cash?

fuck I love pumping my dildo in the shower. I get hard just thinking about it. I listen to some music and move my ass to the rhythm.

Are you able to orgasm just from anal?

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE

not from the get go, only if I edge myself.

Pleasurable anal sex is a myth. You fell for a meme just because a bunch of people fetishize it. In hindsight maybe you should've started with a smaller dildo to minimize the pain a bit.

OP, just like go on amazon or ebay, and get yourself a set of tiny buttplugs for like 10-15$ and slowly work your way up. Ass don't stretch fast, you gotta be gentle if you're going up in size.

As for blood, a little bit isn't that big a deal, you'll be fine. It's only when there's a ton of blood, or the pain lasts for more than like an hour or two that it's a problem.

Ues you are
But thats fine
I have a similar dilso with suction, it was my first one too... it took some doing and time before I could even get it in.
Lots of lube, always be relaxed when you try. Lay on your side and try it again. Or try different positions. Its worth it in the end, best orgasms ever

Have you tried it?

>Pleasurable anal sex is a myth.
have you ever tried holding in shit because it feels good?

Not , but he's not kidding. Besides, certain sites sell smaller plugs and all that for roughly three dollars, maybe five if you add the fact that they ship it around the globe. I bought three plugs from wish, a small metal plug, one medium silicone and a big metal one. As I'm still fairly new to doing buttstuff, I need to prepare for some time, which one always should do.

I suggest getting a little buttplug and if your dildo is big, one or even two more going up in size from the first one. I still can't cum from dildo alone, but I'd say it's still worth it

It'll be fine. It'll heal. Happened to me.
It's not meant to hurt. If it hurts you're tearing something. Practice with smaller things and work up to it

Doesnt know what a meme is
Doesnt think anal sex is real
Is a virgin
Has a small dick

buttplugs are great to prepare yourself. just make sure if you get a silicon one don't leave it in for too long. hurts like a bitch pulling it out.

I have both silicone and metal ones, any reason you prefer silicone?

silicon is soft so it feels better, at lest to me. they are nice for short sessions up to an hour.

That makes sense, I mostly use plugs for prepping, then dildo or beads, so I don't leave the plugs in for long

You're supposed to warm up first, silly bitch. Even if you've gaped before, you don't immediately jump on a 13 inch dong that's the width of a steering wheel, you start small and progress up each time you use it.
You said you've used two fingers, so do that again. Spread them apart to stretch out, then see if you can move to three.
After that you should be fine.

Or buy a smaller "warm up" dildo. Or buy a buttplug and keep it in for a while. That'll loosen you up.

>Metal ones
Well, for starters the silicone doesn't feel like the reaper is fucking you

I don't think the author of these posts should be questioning anyones mental health lol.

Not that user and I have no idea here, and I can't be bothered to google this but isn't that sort of thing going to lead to incontinence?

kek
I only use plugs for prep, so they don't feel uncomfortable as result of the material
>doesn't feel like the reaper is fucking you
If you're referring to them being cold, you could also heat them up with water. Playing with the temperature can be fun

not unless you start fisting yourself on a daily basis

Maybe if you're gaping your asshole every day, but I doubt OP is even gonna use his dildo on a daily basis. He's just trying to avoid pain.

does anyone have a plug that can be blown up with a pump?

yet you can't refute them.

Okay, but after years of this it must be scary to even fart.
If I were going to start doing that sort of thing I'd get one of those vibrating ones that look kind of like a toothbrush. No need to ruin your anus, unless you're going to be getting buttfucked by massive cocks for years I guess.

You have to enlarge it slowly, you can't pass from finger to a large dildo, use small things going bigger when you feel good with it

I don't care to. It's pointless in my experience, you'll believe what you want to believe. I know one thing though, I wouldn't throw stones in a glass house. Nor would I hang out in threads about things that I severely dislike. What a waste of time.

You're overestimating the size of the toy that you'd need to even get to that point. If you use a regular, human sized dildo for - let's say - once a week for a few years, you won't have that problem. Your asshole is stretched out for that night, but giving yourself time to "close up" remedies that. You don't just shove a dildo in your ass and suddenly you've got a Red Bull can sized hole there for the rest of your life, your anus retracts after a while.

its called buy a proper size dildo. go for the small ones first not the giant ones and work your way up.

I'm no doctor, but form what I know and what I've read, as long as you spend time prepping (so that it doens't hurt. There are different levels of pain though, but you know when to quit), rather than shove a whole fist up there, there shouldn't be a problem. And as long as you do any of those insane things, like sitting on a traffic-cone or something

That makes sense. I guess it would be a common thing to throw around when hating on homos if it were an issue. Cheers.

So you must have done 0 research about anal play. There is a couple good rules to follow. If it hurts take it out and go slower, if it still hurts just use your fingers for at least 10 minutes. For me it takes roughly 40 minutes just to get my 5 cm diameter dildo in and then it goes deeper pretty easily. If you start bleeding then don't put anything inside for at least 1 day. Tearing your rectum is a really bad idea and could be fatal, but just a little blood dosen't mean that you are dying. As long as the bleeding stops after couple hours you are fine, but don't stick something inside directly after it's done bleeding because it's still healing.

Yeah kek, apparently fags also burn in hell and eat the poo-poo

And cheers!

Cheers, queer

I used to do a lot of buttplay and stopped and it tightened up so much down there i'd start tearing my anus when I shit

Amen brother

Don’t know about him but I haven’t. Probably not the best argument against that

borther*