He walks up to you and says in a southern drawl

He walks up to you and says in a southern drawl

>H-Hey user! I'm mighty sorry to interrupt you, but I couldn't help to notice that you've been acting awfully lonesome these here past coupl' o' weeks. Heck! I ain't ever seen you talk to someone outside of pleasantries n' answers. An' that makes me feel horribly worried for you!

>You seem like a real nice feller' user. How bout' chu' come on down to my house for dinner tonight? I ain't as grand as a cook as my momma, but I'm betting I could whip up something that'll suff up our bellies real good! N' maybe you could tell me whats on your mind? I-If you'd like too of'course.

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RB41ENZuoRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask him what kind of beer he likes and make sure i'm there for dinner.

Only proper way to respond to a right kindly gentleman.

That's not how "Southerners" talk

You must be a eurofag

I'd die on the spot because christ he's the most adorable guy I've ever met

Cry from the first experience of humanity I've felt from another man.
Actually, a few men have been so kind to me, lately, but not many. Men hold back from each other. I try to be open about my feelings, but men are not, generally.

tbh probably go with this too. sounds like a good guy and if hes gay then prepare your anus for when you shit out a 5 star meal

Holy!
I can see his childface so clear, how does he get so big?
Bull growth hormones?
just another form of a fat and unhappy child, or one full with tattoos, who grows big and stays lone and empty

I'd buy a couple of beers or ask if there is anything he needs from the store.

My best friend wrote me a note thanking me for letting him stay on my couch today.

It was actually pretty emotional to feel appreciated.

If a dude wants to be real, take them up on it.

Gotta watch out for the bros, even if you dont really know em.

>i'm so afraid of everything that i'm afraid of getting a girlfriend! you know, just in case this happens to me

> -- OP

boom roasted.

I would thank him for worrying about me and then kindly refuse.

Why?

I'd decline his offer but i'd chill with him in the bar and let him know im not gay. If thats what hes into. But he definitely got a bro in me if he wants it. I'll even help him pick up on fags if he likes.

there are several reasons for me to refuse, but i cant think of one to accept, just to be nice? im nice but im not that nice.

Youre afraid of getting that dick arent you?
I can assure you its most likely small. 3incher at best

I don't know you, but thank you for helping your friend. And thank you for letting him be honest about his feelings.
We spend such a brief moment of time on earth, and we rarely are real with each other. Our whole aim as humans is to feel connected with each other, and we somehow deny this experience to one another.
I have a few best friends, who I appreciate very much, and I tell them that I appreciate them very much.

Give this man a pat on the back and invite him to dinner to my place next time

Nah man I just got fallout new vegas and I'm modding the shit out of it, nice talking though

why would i follow ANY stranger to any place? let alone a huge ass dude who asks me to his house.

Lol, feelings are gay.
Fag.

You are one dense motherfucker if you can't process what's implied in the Op.

cuz you aint a pussy.

i can and i dont want none of it.

or stupid

Nah thanks but let's go into a bar and get a beer

youtu.be/RB41ENZuoRk
You know nothing, John Snow.

Pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming because that's the only time something like this will ever happen to me.

Im a southerner. I only talk like that when I'm on business trips up north and in europe. You have no idea how much pussy it gets when you combine it with holding doors open and saying 'mam a lot.

The only place it didn't work so well is Cali. There, ppl are normally such assholes that any indication of kindness to a stranger is interpreted with absolute fear.

I'd love that, thank you so much!
But you don't have to cook, we can order some food and maybe watch a movie if you'd like.
Do you have any plans for dessert? (smile)

I use an accent and voice like that when making fun of jesus.

Faggot

i would suck that sexy bear's dick and rub his hairy chest and then let him top me

You mean they're afraid of polite people?