BrBa is GOAT

Prove me wrong.

Protip: You might be able to, but I highly doubt it.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2012/07/breaking-bad-magnets-how-do-they-work/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_(Breaking_Bad)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yfw somebody can't see season 3+ of Breaking Bad as pure GOAT

this is not reddit

To say it's the GOAT is a bit of hyperbole, yes? Still, I think it's a damn good show. It's one of the best, in my opinion.

The Fly.

season 2 was by far the best season. every other season was shit

it achieved greatness during season two, but two was not the best season

Op here.

I don't think Breaking Bad is considered by many as the greatest/highest rated TV show of all time for nothing. There are so many things that BrBa does so well.

The cinematography is exceptional in the show. The longs shots of wide open scenery (Picture related) is fucking beautiful mixed with the lighting to create beautiful moods and how the skills evolved into setting perfect tones for the scenes.

The acting is incredible. Bryan Cranston fits so well into playing Walter White and the fact that he can adjust to play him as a comical to even a menacing sociopathic character is amazing.

The relationships and how they change are incredible. The decay of Skyler and Walt together is set out with exact pace throught the show. On the opposite side, the relationship of Jesse and Walt as almost a father/son relationship is both hilarious and sad at a lot of times and for me, the best part of the whole show. How their relationships grow and crumble constantly.

meme

I often dream about being a person within the world of breaking bad (usually Jesse Pinkman). And I'm always on the run from Hank.

truly?

>The Wire
>The Sopranos
>The Walking Dead

All better than Breaking Bad. Don't get me wrong, Breaking Bad is a great show, well at least the first 4 season were.

>The Walking Dead
>good in any way

I agree with all this, but that image looks nothing like the show.

>Prove me wrong.
Better Call Saul

Yes it does. Hell, I think it's a snap straight from the show.

better call saul is better.
Breaking bad had a shit ending and fuck that episode with the fly, i know it was intentionally bad but that doesnt stop it from being completly unwatchable

Season 5 a shit, and ruined the "mouse that roared" premise with some faggot "crime doesn't pay!" moralizing garbage.

BrBa is GOAT in a universe where The Sopranos and The Wire don't exist

Mike's side of the story was pretty boring at the beginning. End of Season 2 is where it just started to get better. Would've liked it better with more of Saul's plot.

Its actually shit, you just forget all the stupid shit. I rewatched an episode recently and they drove a truck with big magnet next to the police evidence room to destroy evidence.

Yeah, im more invested in Saul's plot desu. I think the stuff with mike is mainly there to get and keep the attention of the people who aren't invested in the more slow pace ark of Saul's story

Well, assuming the storage within the laptop was a HDD. It has actually been estimated that the idea could work in real life, if the conditions were the same.

wired.com/2012/07/breaking-bad-magnets-how-do-they-work/

Yeah 5 was shit, Gus was the real ending. Walt always had to out think and out plan to win, how are those guys from season 5 giving him such trouble? And when did we find out they were neo-nazis? I never heard them say nigger or kike a single time, I honestly didn't know they were neo-nazis until the internet said so

I never understood 'the fly' episode.
Can anyone explain it to me?
Many people I've spoken to consider it to be great, but personally I though that episode was shit.

I agree with this, i'm a big fan of breaking bad but series 5 sucked. Compared to gus the neo nazi gang had next to no build up and we're supposed to take them as the ''final boss''.

Also how they just kind of brushed jesse to the side sucked, i get why they put the focus on walter but making jesse into some irrelevant meth making slave was dumb.

I think for whatever reason they had to do an episode with just that set, so that's why it's so confined. Although nothing much happens i think it's a good episode because it kinda slows down and gives us just Walt and Jesse on there own. The bit where Walt nearly tells Jesse about Jane had me on the edge.

>ywn manifacture pure crystal meth in a RV in the desert with your buddies and then stay up for 3 days straight injecting it, chain smoking cigarettes and drinking beer. then when it's all over shoot a massive quantity of heroin and pass out in ecstasy a few hours later

kill me. now.

What's the problem here? The RV or the buddies? because you can do the rest no problem

I heard it was because the finale of LOST or some other big show was airing at the same time so they made it a meandering, let the characters get monologue episodes. It would be very good if they were good at writing like The Sopranos where the best parts are character interactions

now that i think about it i could easily do it with a bunch of cash

The episode had a tiny budget because it was up against the lost finale on at he same time I believe. They saved money to spend it on other episodes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_(Breaking_Bad)

Walt liked the meth business because he got to be the best at chemistry, and also be the best at manipulating/winning.

What are you the best at, that you like doing?

Why is it OK when white people make and sell drugs but niggas are always gangsters when they're drug dealers. Relatable negro drug lord series when

This show did portray mexicans as gangbanger idiot thugs and I don't remember a single black person. Walt and Gus are the only ones who are really shown as decent drug dealers

Me? My thing's sound effects.

Gus is black. Just because he grew up in South America doesn't mean he isn't of African descent. Thought this would be obvious but you people on the internet love to be retarded.

so is he portrayed as a gangster? he's more african-american than any "nigga"

Negros can't into science like white people such as Heisenberg

Season 3-4 and 5 felt like a completely different show from the first 2 ones. It started out as a very grounded and human show, but kind of turned into a farce later down the line and became more of a crime thriller. It also became more contrived.

I really like the show as a whole, but I felt like it lost something after season 2. Season 4 was the weakest and most predictable of all seasons, also felt like such a drag at times, because you knew exactly where it was going, they just kept drawing it out for the finale.

because white people are smart about selling and manufacturing drugs, negros are always at the lowest level because they're too stupid to be in charge of serious business. also what about gus? he was pretty fucking important and not a thug at all

it's some fan made wallpaper you mongoloid
look at the fucking filter for fucks sake

ask me how I know that you've only seen one of those shows

stupid shit for redditors

plebian trash

The Walking Dead is the memiest show to ever meme

BCS > BrBa

how?

The Sopranos
The Wire
Deadwood
Rome

>sopranos
>wire
>deadwood
>mad men

These shows are all better than breaking bad, BB is just cheap pulp entertainment that relies on cliffhangers and shock value, it has terrible writing, mediocre characters, and the series overall has no depth to it whatsoever. By season 5 the show was practically a cartoon and Walt and Jesse became full on caricatures. S1 is the only good season and Walt is the most overrated character in fiction.

>is he portrayed as a gangster

I think that Gus is a gangster, not a gangbanger but a business savvy criminal from the 1930s. Gus employs gang bangers but he himself and everyone in his inner circle (it has been a while since I watched the show but ie. Mike is much more like a classic mafia hitman than a modern day gang member) shares the cold 'business of drugs and murder' perspective that Gus brings with him.

Walter white isn't even that good of a performance

>Tony
>Al
>don
>Vic
>Omar
>Marc Anthony

These are all better acted and have more depth to them, Walter white is just a meme