So ask a guy who shot himself alone 3 miles deep in the woods and still believes the 2nd amendment is the only thing...

So ask a guy who shot himself alone 3 miles deep in the woods and still believes the 2nd amendment is the only thing the secures our freedom anything

hows the garlic bread?

It was pretty good, a little too salty.
Pic is old, but semi related.

if your so smart, than why dont u cook your own food?

never claimed I was smart.

Still you're avoiding the food question.

Seems like we're in a bit of a pickle here, aren't we?

Whats the meaning to life?

why/how did you shoot yourself?

Well I'm lazy thats why
it is what you make it

Did you ever think to move to a different country for couple months, just to see how it is to live your life in an enviroment where guns have little to no impact on the society? What would you feel like?

>never claimed I was smart.
That was already self evident. No need to elaborate.

It was on accident, I was trying to pull the holster out with the gun in it and it went off. I think my shirt got bunched up in between the trigger and the holster, but i'm not 100% sure.

>too lazy/stupid to cook pasta
>shot himself

idk, OP, maybe you should shoot yourself a little better

What type of gun and where did you get hit

lazy and dumb? how are you giving us advice on important political matters.

Son.

sig 9mm, the one in the OP, and in the back of the leg

What model handgun?

did you use to be an adventurer before the accident?

>sig 9mm
Is that a Sig P250?

How's the head wound healing up? Obviously not well, judging by your post.

Also, you shouldn't be allowed any further ownership of firearms as you have proven yourself to be the sort that cannot be trusted with them.

Did you hit any bones? The instructor for my cc class had an ad during the class and later shot himself in the fucking femor while putting the hammer down with his thumb. I hope you leared you lesson. This kind of shit is not acceptable.

spooky

How is everything bud?

>2022
So DA trigger with an incredibly long pull. Congrats on doing what should be damn near impossible.
As a Sig owner I know what a special snowflake you are to have accidentally discharged that particular gun.

How do you prove you're stupid and irrational twice in the same sentence and still believe we will take you seriously?

Fuckin lol
Semi-related
Cuz it's a semi auto and the gun you shot yourself with?

yup, I dont really know how it happened. I'm 95% sure my finger didn't touch the trigger. Trust me I never wanted to be a statistic for the gun grabbers to use
I dont think it hit any bones. didn't really see the xray, they said not major damage.
Ill take stupid but irrational? Does it matter if you take me seriously?

Just get a grill that'll cook for you.

>2nd amendment
>important political matters
pick one

Pls no bully.

>they said not major damage
Are you sure it wasn't a head shot?

>never claimed I was smart.

You don't say.

we can ask you anything but you're avoiding the questions. are you actually mentally ill?

I couldn't time stamp in the moment but don't you hate accidentally shooting your leg? Happens to me too much.

I use to be an adventurer like you until I took a .40 to the knee

I'm thinking of buying a pistol, only ever owned shotguns before. Tried a bunch of options, and everyone's telling me to just get a glock, but I really don't like polymer, and the glock shoots too easy if that makes sense. I'm used to something with much more kick, any suggestions? This would be more for range shooting than personal defense, not much crime where I am, so no length considerations/ammo capacity really important.

Sup fam. I'm the user who accidentally shoots his leg frequently. In the pic is my S&W m&p shield.40. I love the gun. Good weight easy to shoot. Very easy to conceal. Easy to maintain. I would recommend the gun. Glocks are about like assholes. Everybody has one...of course if you have a stupid amount of cash

The SW m&p shield is a really nice gun. Problem is it's a polymer stock. But easily concealable and 9mm.

Forgot to mention it fits in my hands perfectly. No unnecessary stretches plus is has 2 safetys. What more could you ask for?

I've been wanting to try the m&p for fucking months but I live in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere and I don't feel like driving six hours to the nearest gun shop that has it. It has basically everything I like, only potential issue would be the double action trigger. I'm more a fan of straight manual safeties, but I guess nothing's ever perfect.

Thanks for the rec, I'll get my lazy ass out to try it sometime in the next few weeks.

Hope your leg feels better soon user.

Are you doing ok? Be well patriot.

Op I'm in the market for a handgun to shoot for fun. I really liked a 9mm 1911 I shot at a range but all my friends that know guns say to get the 45mm. I think it's overkill for just some target practice. What do you think

I'd go no more than a .40 for range or for personal defense

Awesome thanks!

you having a gun doesn't stop the government from doing jack shit...

they can mark you a political terrorist and put you up for fucking treason.

if you think a gun will stop them from plastering you face all over the news and an apb for your car, you're an idiot

what is it that you can get with your "freedom"

more guns? more bullets?

can you secure your finances for years to come?

can you make sure the makes dont fucking rape the taxpayers again with the governments help?

can you make the stock market not crash causing every 70 year old near retirement to look for a job at their local walmart and mcdonalds?

what is freedom if you can't feel safe enough to take a risk in order to try to better your life?

Why don't the two of you take it to Grindr