Georgian wine rules the shit!

georgian wine rules the shit!

Wtf is Bicycle Day 1943?

The daay bicycles defeated Herny Ford in pie eating contest

It comes from the first time someone discovered and took LSD, now known as Bicycle Day

Neato burrito, thanks

bump

only if its Kvanchkara

t. knower

Qartveli gaedzro chemi deda sheveci

ზდ

what the fuck are you gruzinski doing on b

go eat your kachapuri and kinkali

go drink lagidze water

go suck down borjomi

go do stupid ballet and lezginkas with big stupid fur afro hats

go squat eat sunflowers drink some samagon and fuck a bear in ass.

Mate, we georgians fucked your mum in 2008, if only we were not ordered to retreat we'd continue sending your wifes and mothers tickets from war that goes something like ''we're sorry but your husband/son/brother had died''
We also shot down TU-22 Strategic bomber with an IGLA MANPAD. HAHAHAHAHA

sry not russian, you churka fuck.

Go do gay supra singing session with your 'no homo' bros

go deepthroat churchkhela

go serenade your gay lover with panduri

go bury yourself in a qvevri

Abxazi xar she deda motynulo? Tu samachabloeli? Aba vin chemi yle xar?

Im

non russian but:

Last I recall your whole navy got wiped out within one hour of war and your president ate his tie on national tv. A bunch of backward muslim mountain goat fucker caucasians put up a better fight in the 90s

which is why Georgian wine is a world renowned delicacy and bottles can fetch upwards of a million dollars

I dont speak your weird squiggly language, I only fuck the deda of saqartvelo

lol, this guy definitely has massive crush on us, georgians. he knows more georgian words than me.

either way, only dicklicker like you would write the shit you wrote.

you ain't nuthin but shit.

anons, don't take him seriously, he's sissyboy. would you mind to tell me why your daddy dumped on you?

Weed is better than anything, it's a crime that it's illegal.

>he knows more georgian words than me

>us, georgians

fuck off back to moscow gogi

either he has so big crush on us and our culture that he decided to learn georgian words and language in entirety or he's one of them bullied kids by georgians and becomes bound to learn as many georgian words as he can so that he can insult georgians who don't know english too.

lol, when are you going to switch to verbs? you ain't gonna insult the shit without verbs.

მოტყვნა- let's start with this
example: შენი დედა მოვტყან, ყლეო.

Vis agineb? Nomeri dawere droze

Is Georgian wine distributed in the US? I'd try it.

It's everywhere my man.

I can't read squiggly lines. I just stick with cultural references:

I fuck your deda like Mamuka Gorgodze fucks the try-zone

also, georgian wine is the best wine on earth. and i'm not saying this because it's from my country, but because it's actually greatest of all time.

if you haven't tried georgian wine, you haven't tried wine at all.

This user is correct. As a georgian that was in United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany the wine in all of those three sucked dick. Georgian wine is the best, it has the richest culture in wine making and even georgian world for georgians (qartveli) consists of ''rtveli'' which is a period in which we, like our fathers and grandfathers used to take the fresh grapes when they were ripe and make wine out of it, Q is added because in georgian Q looks a lot like cross and it resembles our love for our religion.

What kind of wine? besides Georgian you fucks

ოპააა :დდდდ

of course rules this shit, is the best in the world
DAMN step up the game a little

>UK
>Ireland
>Germany

Wowza, imagine that. You failed to mention any of the regions of the world that produce good wine.

Georgian wine is good. Its got good history. Families all make their own and drink it by the liter out of plastic jugs - very cool.

However, you cannot deny the supremacy of classic french and Italian wines and select other places their grapes are grown.

The market has spoken. Sure Georgian wines are novel and a cool hipster wine secret, but thats the extent of it. The rest is dumb overly zealous Georgian nationalism.

You guys don't even appreciate and sip your wine. You do stupid speeches and just shoot it when Tamada tells you to.

well, it's about attitude. neither frenchs nor any other nations find wine saint and sacred. you can insult the shit, but wine. as soon as you disrespect concept of wine, u end up being disrespected by everyone.

it's absolutely sacred to us.

also, whole europe + america + asia in sum drinks as much wine as georgians do on their own.

Laughs in Porto wine

Wine is pretty sacred throughout the world. It's the blood of Christ after all.

The difference is the west has outgrown religion and it isn't the central figure in people's lives anymore.

Go ahead and tell a Frenchman he doesn't think his wine is sacred.

>It's the blood of Christ after all.
and georgia is by far the most christian country after all.