What's the best version of this album?

What's the best version of this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

www85.zippyshare.com/v/0I72hvWt/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XVENkH7s1eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mine

upvoted

albumsthatneverwere.blogspot.com/2012/06/beach-boys-smile-soniclovenoize-stereo.html

Great website there. Love bootleg albums.

the 2004 version saddens me nowadays now that we have access to the 2011 one. all I can hear is the voice of a tired and exhausted old man trying to replicate what he once did years ago

every single mix of SMiLE i've heard has at least a couple of things wrong, so I really need to get around to making my own. for example, I know this is supposed to be modeled after BWPS, but shortening Vega-Tables is criminal, and the versions of Look (Song For Children) and Child is Father of the Man are drastically underdeveloped. In cases like these I'd prefer using fake stereo tactics if only to have vocals or use different sections of songs

Sgt Pepper

I've tried making my own a few times, but whenever i come up with an idea it either completely misses the point of the album
or has a convoluted or bloated tracklist
IDK, maybe i should give it another go later today

there are 3 versions in my books, and each one of them accomplishes something different

SLN mix mono
Smile sessions
and BWPS

those are the only 3 i really feel i need

MQR is the best version, SLN is missing too much material. Smile was supposed to be revolutionary, why would you cut it down to fit in the context of what everything else was like at the time?

Anyone use the SLN tracklist, but mix the songs differently, like extending Heroes and Villains?

My SMiLE tracklist goes like this.

1. Our Prayer (Acid Skit)
2. Our Prayer/Gee
3. Heroes and Villains
4. You're With Me Tonight
5. Barnyard/You Were my Sunshine
6. Do You Like Worms?/Bicycle Rehearsel
7. Underwater Chant
8. Heroes and Villains Pt. 2
9. Wonderful
10. Cabinessence
11. Good Vibrations
12. Holidays
13. Child is the Father of the Man
14. He Gives Speeches
15. Tune X
16. I'm in Great Shape
17. Vega-Tables Ballad Insert
18. Vega-Tables
19. Wind Chimes
20. Mrs. O'Leary's Cow
21. Cool Cool Water
22. Love to Say Dada
23. Surf's Up
24. You're Welcome

Anyone got any suggestions to improving it?

This.

I really love He Gives Speeches > She's Going Bald

Alternate Brian Wilson Presents is a really good mix if you're able to find it

Release it

Maybe someday - but I'm really obsessive over getting it perfect while simultaneously being unable to push myself to actually work on it. The result being that I listen to it trying to find flaws, finding them, and then realizing that I probably won't do anything to fix them so I don't show it to anyone out of embarrassment.

woaaah just like the real smile

Did somebody say Alternate Brian Wilson Presents?
www85.zippyshare.com/v/0I72hvWt/file.html
I know it's in 192kbps, but a 320 version does not exist to my knowledge

momcore
m the first album, as with any other artist
pleb nu-male
Probably becaI want to laugh a bit, post your profileuse they have something with showing. Unlike y
4al so fucking bad for the guy its bothering the hell out of me. Broke busboy at 27, career never took off despite making decent music, watches his childhood best friend become the biggest thing in indie music. And now I'm hearing the woman in question is his now ex-girlfriend of mae.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

uitarour favorite artists, apparently, who most likely either have to rely on some sort of weird artwork or photos with attractive women (who aren't part of the band) to make up for their own lack of visual appeal.
I bet you think rick and morty is a show for smart people
veryone has to start pretending it's bad
great meme this
prove me wrong
grimes retard desu kek

loveless
holy shit
it clicked

Olet m

straight. St. V=incent's new album is ca
lled MAS
=SEDUCTION. For the p
erformanc
s and promotiona
l imagery, s
Bobby Owsinski - The Mixing Engineer's h Enginecording Studio: Built It Like The Pros, 2nd Edition, Philip Newell - Recording Studio Design
h.com/theorypages/index.html
tl:dr Music Theory:
hc
he's chosen a deliberately overdone
gr
imes et strangely androgynous tartiness
ic o, which is deftly woven into his giftedness -

people

out LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Kanye truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the complexity of Yeezy’s existencial c

atchphrase “You left your fri
dge open, somebody just took a sandwich,” which itself is a cryptic reference to a French ass restaurant. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kanye’s genius unfolds itself on their mu

redpill me on saint vincent

user faggot retarded
dubs kpop general

objectively their best momcore

source?
grimes

Fuck it, give me a few minutes to upload somewhere.
Are you ok user? Did you have a stroke?

Sounds good m8

dont put surf's up at the very end

thanks, this is a pretty good version

This.

My internet is shit so it's gonna take ~25 minutes so bear with me
Well shit, what's done is done. But feel free to reorder if you'd like once I have it uploaded.

Also should mention to you guys it's stereo.

Fine with me

youtube.com/watch?v=XVENkH7s1eQ

What's the best mix of Surf's Up and why is it this version?

The spam filter keeps marking the link as spam, so I'm sorry that this is formatted weirdly.

files (dot) fm
slash u slash
c27xhahy#_

MQR for sure

Too much filler

wow i'm pleasantly surprised, this is actually pretty fucking good.

bump

I like it. Reminds me a lot of ABWP but in actual decent quality. There were a couple of parts that can use some cleaning up though

Thanks man. Amy suggestions for it?

Thanks dude. I agree it could use some cleaning up. I'm not much familiar with audio manipulation though so I wouldn't know how to do that.

I'd say find a way to combine HaV part 1-2, Barnyard and I'm In Great Shape

someone on Sup Forums posted a while back about a bootleg original version that is totally unpolished. its worth finding in the archive and downloading

shout out to that guy that uploaded that.

That's actually a pretty good suggestion. Thanks!

>mfw I didn't realize BEach Boys were 2deep4me

this thread is so hard to fllow

i listen to the original release and the original release only, am i disabled?