Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and invented doughnuts (until the evil white man stole his idea!)?

Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and invented doughnuts (until the evil white man stole his idea!)?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/BIpBwmn_2KOlGYAISqBAUg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he invented peanut butter

he invented cuckoldry

SIMPSONS=ETERNAL JEW

>black ancestor

Seriously how many generations would that be? 5? 6? I seriously doubt that could lead to a white person without some noticable african traits.

>getting this upset over a fucking cartoon
grow up, lad

>Homer has an ancestor that looks like Marge

>durhur you getting mad about the ham fisted 24/7 propaganda on all channels.

So i am, why arent you?

>it's another Sup Forums does racist autism episode

back2/pol/

Well homer does have a patch of black skin on his face

Do you really want your life to be like this?

>It's another faggot brings up pol for no reason yet again episode

>no reason

you know exactly why that cuck called you Sup Forums

back2/pol/

The funny thing is that the guy who replied to you crying like a tumblr bitch was samefagging and the poster counter confirms it.

I'm nothing to do with that faggots bitchfit but I'm sick to death of faggots shitting up countless threads on countless boards by injecting their pol obsession into everything.

what samefagging? i clearly replied to his reply to me

>I'm nothing to do with that faggots bitchfit but I'm sick to death of faggots shitting up countless threads on countless boards by injecting their pol obsession into everything.
lol

you mean almost a thousand cartoons by now, each one a piece of SJW propaganda, faggot

how many aneurysms have you had just thinking about steven universe you can admit to me

Is that the cartoon about the fat black tranny? He's right about that one being nothing but propaganda and you are just baiting to say otherwise.

>another vein popped

It's literally critical theory for reactionaries holy fuck
>Everything is SJW, everything is anti-white, everything is cucked, and you have to point it all out.

You all do realise that they are only pretending to be tumblrinas to b8 for replies.

Nobody on Sup Forums defends (((them))).

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/BIpBwmn_2KOlGYAISqBAUg/

thats actually kinda sad

Nah I'm not pretending to be a le epic sjw I just think people like op are retarded

I have no idea what you're talking about faggot, is steven universe some other SJW garbage you like?

Doesn't the black man gets cucked because he has to raise his wife's son?

Remember when family guy did this first?