ITT: We act like Filipinos

ITT: We act like Filipinos

I'm better looking than most Filipinos because I am part Spanish I also am part Chinese so I am not even that Filipino making me a better and more handsome person.

Oh shit better move out of the sun so I don't get too dark like someone who works on the land.

Do you know where I can buy skin whitening cream?

My girlfriend is going to be so beautiful when she gets silicon added on to the end of her nose so she can look more like a white person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yop4--0IeGM
prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/310-lily-maymac/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4479074/Sydney-model-slammed-Twitter-posts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when she gets silicon added on to the end of her nose so she can look more like a white person.
I don't get why people do this. Why ruin all the diversity of the nostril race so you can look like a korean pump dump?
Like that girls nose in here makes me diamonds as fuck.

It usually doesn't even look natural because the nostrils don't follow the shape of the nose.

Caucasian noses has nostrils that face forward.
Nostrils of Asians with small noses nostrils go sideways across the face.

>we act like Filipinos
In Italy those are just humble short working class middle-aged women (sometimes men) living with and working for bedridden, senile old people

DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why should I Eduardo Edgar Diego Sebastian Samuel Adrinao Capistrano?

*works in the New World produce department*

WE ARE MALAYANS MALAYAAAAAAAAAAANS

*Votes for a the child of a mail order bride and an old white pervert to be Miss Philippines*

>duterte will never be your president
>duterte will never send his army to kidnap you
>duterte will never torture an abuse your anus while cumming deep inside you
>duterte will never torch you in the main square for being a flaming faggot

*claims to have significant spanish ancestry, despite that not being true at all; further claiming that they're better than all of their subhuman countrymen, as they had the audacity to be born of their ethnic stock and not lie to themselves about it*

>I'm better looking than most Filipinos because I am part Spanish

Do they do this? I thought they hated Spain.

*fucks old, fat bald man for free*

no we don't. we just like memeing sometimes by blaming it on papa spen when we complain about something about our culture.

They literally do this.

They make people that are half white or half Spanish their celebrities because they hate themselves.

Sometimes even part Chinese.

any non-flip ancestry makes you more desirable, even when it's not physically evident

Girls who live in the Philippines wish they looked more like this.

ayy senpai can I borrow 5000 pesos?? Lola sick need money for hospital, pay you next salary po

Flip women get wet at the sight of foreigners

youtube.com/watch?v=Yop4--0IeGM

Half flip girl at uni

>My mums Filipino but my family look very different to most other Filipinos because they are part Spanish.

See photos of her Filo family on facebook when she visits and they all just look like typical filos.

post her pic again!

Flip women all want mixed babies

Also Filipinos will often tell you how beautiful it is in the Philippines.

>It's so beautiful over there, I love how beautiful it is and our family cooks us amazing food.

Then when you see the photos on facebook they are swimming in a muddy brown creek, eating shit that looks like leftovers with cling rap on it and every photo looks like it's in a slum.

Is he wrong?I mean he has light skin and he might have (rice'd) spanish heritage.

He doesn't have light skin, not even by SEA standard

she'd look really hot if she fixed her ridiculous nose

Interesting. My family owns land in either Sebu or Manila, I think Manila. My mum is half white half flip, and my dad is white so I'm 1/4 flip. I am white. How will I be treated? How will the people that work my land treat me? Will they offer their hot daughter to me?

>literally in the thread
Faggot

Are you for real or memeing?

No lighter than any average flip but the funny thing is how he insist on having lighter skin and Spanish ancestry which in his mind automatically makes him superior when the fact is he looks below average.

Will they offer their hot daughter to me?

So long as you aren't fat the self hating Filipino women will throw themselves at you.

>1/4 flip
>I am white
Non-white

i still don't understand if the nose of that girl in the op pic is fixed or not? if it is then she needs a couple of additional surgeries, if not then she definitely should fix it as soon as possible

Her nose is perfect the way it is.

Gives her character... if it wasn't for things like that everybody would look like creepy korean k pop singers.

She looks like a potato nigger that had a disfiguring car accident.

I find it cute desu.
I'm starting to get more attracted to asian with 'weird' features like her now tho desu. It's more natural.

She looks like a Paki slag, you just have sandfever

That video hurts

This reminds me of Lilymaymac and explains why she was racist towards her own people lol

she was racist to everyone besides whites

Not really m8 ,she's pretty cute and you're denying it because you just want to be an ass

i don't understand why would they be so excited? he is just as brown as they are.
i think it's staged

There probably is truth to it.

Can you copy and paste it here?

prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/310-lily-maymac/

everything is on there if you're bored

>He's doesnt have genuine Spanish genes so he uses skin whitening products to look white
O I am laffin

Hey Rodrigues I'll sell you containerfulls of 100% uncut skin whitening cream of the highest quality just as long as you hand over your country.

Nobody said anything like that.

Why would you want it anyway?

The worst I can get is having a red face
No thanks (((Schlomo))), go to Adolf he has the best summer camps :^)

To make more skin whitening cream of course, why else?

what are you doing in Sup Forums, manolo? don't you have a business to run or somethingm

swag

>I'm better looking than most Filipinos because I am part Spanish I also am part Chinese so I am not even that Filipino
This is exactly what my mum says though kek, I'm inclined to believe her because she is taller than most filipinos.

You're the cunt who posted her aren't you.
>tfw angie will never marry you

is she(male) balding?

must be her white genes working

>skin whitening cream

umm...this doesn't actually work, right?

Shes fully bald and bleached now

Fact: inbred Peenoise are the only authentic ethnic Peenoise! Mongrel Peenoise, and Peenoise citizenship do not exist!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4479074/Sydney-model-slammed-Twitter-posts.html

>Her mother Elsie discussed her daughter's nationality in a post on Facebook in 2016
>'She's pure Pinoy, [but] not really proud cause of the mentality of the Pinoy,' she wrote.
kek

PUTAANG AJSAISJAISAJSOIAJDAEWOIDJAWIDOAD NSADASJDJSAOIDAJSDOIASJDASOIDJSADOIASJDSAOIDJSAOIDIJSAD

why are flips so self hating? I thought they were the most powerful race?

After the american conquest they were brainwashed by burgers to sap their most poweful genes out of them and make them into self hating people akin to the germans of these days.

on march sixtin piptin handred tuenti wan
wen pilipin was discober by magelan
dey wer seilin dey an nai
acros de big osian
until dey so ismol limasa islan

wtf i know another language now

no no dis no ader langueg dis america america speak
paib year i speak america paib year i kno i kno

OMG I have the exact same commie party poster!