What's your opinion of her

What's your opinion of her

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2015/3/5/8156881/india-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>her

Looks like she could give a good blowjob

Pretty QT, she took the same bus as I did to school back in the day.

id stick it in her ass if u catch my drift lol

>bus

Shit is Canadian economy so bad?

>you will never pet her hedgehog
jdimsa

Watch your tongue Denmark. Do you really think the Germanic Caliphate won't annex you?

She makes me feel like a dangerous woman.

Where's her nudes

eternal cocktease

damn Germanics always stirring shit up

> WE

they're cute littler fuckers

Kike.

>tfw when no qt right wing aryan Lauren Southern gf

>this

Swedistan and the caliphate of northern turkey will annex denmark in my lifetime

I would censor her face with my cum

Another attractive woman profiting off of the surging Alt-Right movement. When will you faggots understand that women like this are just riding the wave whenever they see it, and don't truly have any principles one way or the other?

Wish she was the one stripping on-stage.

>profiting

I doubt it. She did a podcast with eggman. She probably doesn't get paid for any of the shit she does.

jew/10 but very fuckable.

She Jewish

Finally someone not thinking with his dick. People like you are what's keeping me coming back to this shit board.

Laura is a fucking leftist kike-lover.

She's canadian, there's no way she's making that much money

I thought she would have more vids considering how popular she is.

She is hot as and as redpilled as you can reasonably expect a girl to be.

Voted for her. Wouldn't mind taking her for a range day or dinner. Might ask her out if she's not as crazy as my friends who know her say she is.

Peepee hair.

>as crazy as my friends who know her say she is
elaborate

Loser alt-rightist who works for a meme news "organization" and who didn't even garner 1000 votes in the election she ran for under the lolbertarian platform. Also she is a fucking UNDERGRAD so naturally you morons will worship her as a god of intelligence.

She is easily dismissed as a pseudo intellectual tool of the right.

Pretty much this.

this
also jewish.

>and who didn't even garner 1000 votes in the election she ran for under the lolbertarian platform
So she ran on a libertarian platform

She's not Jewish.

>inb4 the tweet

A jew and a lolbertarian. She's funny though. Would fuck.

I really don't care about her. This guy seems to be the only one on point.

She seems retarded, isn't funny, and I loathe her voice. Despite Lauren's flaws I'd still fuck her.

I'M LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH HER 999999/10 ARYAN MASTER RACE ELDER GOD TITAN TIER SOULMATEFU

THAT FEELING WHEN YOU WILL NEVER LICK HER DIRTY CRUSTY ARSEHOLE CLEAN

JUST DIE IN MY SLEEP ALREADY FAMILY

She went to a highschool in my area. A bunch of people I go to uni with have known her for a long time. We have like 10 mutual friends. Buddy of mine went to coffee with her but he turned into a lib fag so who knows if she is as crazy as he says.

>lolbertarian

kek

qt, but

>libertarian
>that awful leaf voice

check my superior intellect!
> pseudo
> tool
> meme
> lol
> morons
> worship

obnoxious cancer.

gets by on GOTIS points (bretty hot tbr) but won't shut up with old memes like
>hurr durr imma attack helicopter

could be more interesting if she worked on shit like that, but no one will ever make her because hot girl. so into the trash.

Would bang

10/10 won't regret raping her.

> kike
> aryan

Pls go

she is smart and beautiful. i would marry her

You'd probably take her more seriously if she wasn't an attractive woman.

qt

As I was saying, you've got it backwards.

If she wasn't an attractive woman, people wouldn't find it amusing that she
>identifies as an attack helicopter for the 6 gorillionth time

and so she'd have to get better material and become interesting

This was the least informative thing i've ever read

It takes two yes for a marriage and one yes for a rape.

would never have guessed

Evil kike using her looks to get donations from meninist betacucks and distract the "alt right" from real issues

Ugly face, horrible make-up, atrocious haircut. Gasworthy.

Sure, the 'attack helicopter' thing has gotten old and annoying, but it's supposed to be a joke. It's pointless making such a big deal out of it. Focus on her actual arguments instead, because Lauren has plenty of more material beyond that.

You are welcome my fellow nazi.

She lives in my town. how do i get to meet her?

Germany is not India or a muslim shithole

Rape is not how men/female interaction go

LangleyAnon here

She's a household name

that's exactly what i mean.
she has potential.
but she will never realize it because she's hot so no one calls her out for trotting out the same one-liner over and over

No she doesn't. I've watched her videos enough to know that not only is she insufferable but she brings absolutely nothing new to the table; she literally repeats the same right wing talking points that you can find on Sup Forums and leddit. Without exception, this is what every single one of these "I'm a right wing girl!!" internet personas do.

Would make happy/10

She seems cool

She's mad that men her age are man children now and she wants to date a christian guy who goes out and does outdoor things with her because she feels like those are the only real men out there... i'll guess shes a stuck up bitch

She is something you Sup Forums posters will never be though:

A hot, white, non-leftist female.

>[Name]user here
wew

agree. there are so many women who are dumb libtards

But you rape more than us Germany.
Pic related.

>Reported Rape

>Indian Police

This is the purpose of women.
The yang to our yin.
We cannot do anything but fuck what is given to us.
Only women hold the key to the Nuclear Family.
Men take on the world while women decide wether men exist or not.

Too much feministic matriarchy is as cancerous as too much islamic patriarchy

I wasn't asking about your friends, I was asking about how she is supposedly crazy.

this

Read what the poster above you said. Her politics achieve two things for her: an easy path to quasi-celebrity status within a niche where there are fewer people to compete with (in other words, being the token alt right girl will easily garner the admiration of thirsty losers since not many other women espouse those beliefs publically), and an easy way to justify the same bullshit female nagging about "where have all the good man gone?" that you hear from any other woman. It's time to stop looking for unicorns and face facts: no woman is your ally and no woman cares about politics beyond what she can get out of it.

>Excuses for higher rapes than a 3rd world country.

Whats with all the crack heads on bikes here in Langley?

Doesn't matter

I find her entertaining, she spreads a decent mentality/message and I would passionately fuck her all weekend every weekend until we either got married or never saw each other again.

vox.com/2015/3/5/8156881/india-rape

>India's government has now banned the documentary, arguing that it could provoke "public disorder,"

people would go ape shit if they would know the whole bitter truth about rape in your country

You stormfags hold matrilineal jewish heritage in even higher regard than a lot of jews do themselves, kill yourself please identity politics faggot.

They are engaging in free enterprise without state tyranny, of course.

>a fucking leaf
You cucked pieces of shit can't even answer a simple question on a japanese typewriter forum

FUCK CANADIANS

We already do. These types of things prevent us to have "liberal" fags like you guys do.

That's true but I just don't really care.

She can still be used for boner-aid and spreading non-leftist ideas so why not just praise her for the time being and then dump her once she gets wifed up or, more likely, she burns the coal.

i really like her, shes great with shoe0nhead

It also prevents you from having indoor plumbing and deodorant.

>being this unironically paranoid about white women fucking black men

Like a living stereotype of a racist white person.

your country has a shit tone of problems. the caste system still exists in rural regions

>lauren+shoe
>cancer+cancer

GET OUT
E
T

O
U
T

Crack Class Citizens don't want to work 40 Hours a week to not be able to afford $800 for a 200 Sq Ft Apartment in shot-up Surrey

when will this meme end? she's not alt-right lol

>accusing me of being unironic on Sup Forums

Get cucked by some BBC Achmed

Was it a bus run by a privately owned company or was it a filthy overreaching government bus?

But they're cute and funny

I have an indoor plumbing and deodorant. And it is still better to have street shitting cheap labors than having Abos in my country.

Who said caste system is a problem? We are not as susceptible like you were when every one told you to be a cuck by Abandoning Nazi ideology. We know it ain't a problem, you guys are just jealous that you can't segregate the useless part of your community like we can.

Lauren is not cancer

Well, you're not wrong. But you missed the point of what I'm saying.
I meant that she says a lot more than parroting the same memes over and over again, which is what the other user was implying. I'm not trying to say her arguments are totally original.

At least Lauren is helping to introduce right-wing ideas to a wider audience, especially young people who are tired of being swarmed my progressivism at their universities. That's good enough, even she isn't doing anything revolutionary at the moment.

I would fuck Sarah Chalk.

poverty, bad hygiene, women get treaded like shit. come one Jamal you cant fool anybody.

*honorary aryan

>New Zealand
>Abos

Are these the Indian intellectuals I've been hearing about? Will they finally start their space program so they can send all the poo from the streets to the stratosphere?

>tfw no right wing qt aryan gf who will raise strong children