>eggs over easy

>big boobs over flat chest masterrace

Sauce on this roastie?

>pussy over boipussy

>Marc Overmars

>Belgian Golden Generation

>first to training, last to leave

>attack wins games, defense wins tournaments

These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

Nigga are you 24/7 on Sup Forums waiting for fedora threads so you can post that very reply and that very picture? Find you're self a proper hobby

depends what club you support

if you support a lifeless top flight company then sure but if you ask me to choose my country over a club I've suffered for then you're just a random nigger who isn't willing to go through any real sacrifice to support their team

makes sense you're brazilian

As an inter fan, club>country ALWAYS. Who gives a shit about country after all?

Oh right, americans.

oh god i love long hair

Another Greek mindless wannabe Ultra? You re not wrong. It's just that your club (and any club) should choose country over you instead.

Club > Country
is for sandniggers, and other shills who have shitty sporting nations and will never see their countries make it to the WC, or past the group stages of the WC.

If that isn't the case, then you are plain fucking stupid, as usually the team with the most money and/or followers will tend to win most of the time. There is absolutely no merit in that. Of course teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Bayern, etc. can win Champions League titles after throwing enough money at it. That narrative is boring as there is no real struggle to be the best. Just gather good players and wait for the expected result to arrive.

Supporting your national team is different. You are stuck with what your country has managed to produce, football-wise. You can't BUY your way to a win, and that is what makes it SO much more gratifying when your country does win something.

t. Dimitru alexandrescu
Get the h*ck out of my cunt

>perro over caca

do you rate him?

Machiaveli already said that Italy was just a geographic concept

NT is nice and all but is casual football. Not much tactics involved since there isn't time for it

Only when I started browsing Sup Forums did I realize how important international football really is.

Until then, I thought summer tournaments were fun to watch but meaningless. Here in Portugal, if you prefer country over club you're a very casual fan.

NT plays too many meaningless boring friendlies, I just don't care anymore unless it's the wc

that was klemens von metternich

t. olyniggeriakos fan

But all your clubs are shit m8, shouldn't it be the other way round

>He doen't know about automated shilling.
git gud skrub

Shit you're right

people who say they support england first either arent interested in football or their local club is shit

emily vartanian

this 2bh

>a team you follow all year round vs a country that only plays relevant games a few weeks every two years (qualifiers and friendlies are worthless)

You're simply not a fan of the sport if you prefer country over club. Notice how 99% of Americans do it.

>totaalvoetbal

>catenaccio

t. shitty club supporter