Time for REKT

Time for REKT

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm
g0pg.xyz/tor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when your mix tape is fire

ooooooo!!!! That one gets me everytime. My god, I heard she was all fucked up.

lmao, the title.

Yes it's hurts to see, i really want to know whats happend to her,

None of you pussy ass niggas are going to watch this from beginning to end.

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

Yes i do that, change the title to something more funny than 439043klddl43

What type of damage is all the way fucked up? And did that go in her pussy or ass or neither

>None of you pussy ass niggas are going to watch this from beginning to end.
Thats sounds like gore, i dont like that. :

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)

g0pg.xyz/tor

>>Hidden Websites 2018 !!!

>http://
You are soo funny

It is, essentially, rekt.

oh shit

>rekt
Haha yes, hard to be the judge of whats rekt or not.. some stuff in rekt threads it's just YLYL and gore,

snap, pop 'er crack.

chekt

Why does that one guy start going in reverse just before getting hit?
Is this some gubament crisis enactment or somethang?

Did he IED?

we dont deserve this hero

what the fuck did she think would happen

according to her twitter it went up between the cheeks just scratching the skin, i remember reading it somewhere more than a year ago

chek 'em

RIP in pepperoni

Top kek.

nigger genocide when

Because he gets pushed back by the person right in front of him. Are you retarded?

if this had been a ylyl thread i would have lost on second post

Make a webm and well see. It's probably boring as fuck though considering there's a million of the same thing already made

>nong mings

not even once

is....is that real?

A fucking winner of this damn thread.

It's the closest thing to a Lingchi style execution you're going to find.
Spics are fucking animals

Noo. it's fake

Wow that poor guy, first time i felt bad for someone in a rekt thread

>g0pg.xyz/tor

this is a cgi youtuber. its fake for anyone unaware.

yep

>Are you retarded?
I have practiced Muay thai for 8 years and after a clean 14-0 I went to BJJ, stopped at brown belt and after 5 consecutive swedish submission wrestling tournament wins at 1st and 2nd place. I started practicing MMA, been doing it for about 6 years now and I already got 17-1 as a record, that one loss was even by DQ (kick to the back of the head while kneeling). Be careful of who you say that shit to, considering that I could knock/choke you and everyone you know clean out.

Sauce?

USA man in the Middle East. :V

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I wonder if it hurt when they started stabbing their way to his heart.

girlgetsasswipethrownather.webm

KEK

Bus of peace

This REKT suxdix

OP got rekt

trump presidency

Fake and gay

well his t-shirt describes him well

ouchies

She died of eternal bleeding.

top camera work in this one

that file name

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

wtf u say? don't make me verbally abuse ur ass. i will nerd, come at me autistic fag. play a real sport, kid. are you going to shut the fuck up kid? yea yea same. all you can do is copy cuz ur not original and probably dumb as shit. i told you i would verbally abuse ur ass. stop flaming and making deregratory remarks about me. better be careful who you pick a fight with, otherwise you get beat up kid. now stop bugging me kid.

whats happening here?

That'll sting

wut?

Good results considering he wasn't that hight up.

Do you mind if I save this?

was he aiming for the car?

this is the navy seal copy pasta
>new fag

> Y‘ALL WATCH THIS

He tore his left bicep free from the bone. Not good.

lmfao, that is great

No shit newfag

That reminds me of this

Its all yours my friend

gtfo newfag

Gets me every time.

a torn biceps

trying to track tire to origin,... just seems to appear from top center, must have been a badass accident......

anyone that can attach this to the tires origional launching accident please do

>bicep rip

Looks like his biceps tore off the bone.

get the fuck outta here you trollin faggot feds

Oh come on man

I fucking hate these bastards who do this. Why? Fucking why? Sick fuckers.

damn

Uh... link ain't working