What's the gayest thing you've ever done Sup Forums?

What's the gayest thing you've ever done Sup Forums?

posting a reply to this thread

Post on Sup Forums.
Har har har har har har. Top keks. Zozzle. I am so funny and original. fpbp
/thread

basic training

take a big dick in the butt

Middle one looks like Rhinna.

Thought I might have been gay soni went on Grindr and found a dude. Tried blowing him for a bit, hated it. So I told him to fuck me. Immediately after him putting it in me I noped the fuck out and left.

Least I know I'm not gay, as I now know from experience

Wrote a poem about a truly stunning guy in my American Novels course at UC Berkeley, then showed it to him when we were both at a party and drunk. Then we made out for a while. That's as far as I've gotten with a guy. I'm bi, but there are more straight and bi women than there are gay and bi men, so I end up with more girls than guys.

1. Met up with an asian guy on /soc/ and we fucked

2. Met up with someone on Tinder and got fucked by massive dick

3. As a young inquisitive teenager, my best friend and I sucked each other off. A few years later we fucked

4. Fucked my manager to secure my job

Take your pick.

same fag posts same question on b every day. poor fag wants fag sex but can't get it, so hopes to get some good fag fap material from stories posted here. so tiring.

The guy in brazil underwear got a boob job. He looks hot

>a million threads asking anons what they would do to sluts, if they fucked some kind of sluts, if they like some slut from instagram.
>problem with a dick thread.
come on.

>guy
>boob job

ok them

fpbp t b h

i´m not a faggot...

for clarity

>Though I might have been gay
I didn't know Macklemore browsed Sup Forums

fucked someone who eventually became a trap. They weren't full trap when I me them; just a very femme boy. this carried on for a about a year and a half.

somebody always beats me to it

eaten this lollypop

Sucked my cousins dick a few times, he never did cum though

I once made the original post in a thread.

browsed Sup Forums

Drink a can of monster

>What's the gayest thing you've ever done Sup Forums?

Told some faggot to kill themselves for posting a faggot thread, Moshe.

I had anal sex with a man for the sole purpose if ejaculating in his anus.

The guy on the left went trap, then tranny and ruined himself. He is disgusting now.

yeap

I like sucking hung older guys. Currently i have a 71 year old with a FAT dick that i play with once a month or so.

College prof fell in love with me, we became friends guy tells me he loves me, tell him sorry dude homosex is gay, never hear from him again. Shame he was a great guy we were good friends.
Also three other fags thought I was gay while I was in uni and randomly kept asking me out.

I fucked a man

Heard a guy jacking off in the stall next to mine. I got hard for some reason, so I started stroking too. Came at the same time.

having sex with my bf was pretty gay

"as a guy" sucked dick. taken cum facials. had panties on while being fucked in the ass. once

>be me, 1997, 26 years old
>at party in Logan Square Chicago -- artsy Bohemian folks
>loads of people
>Some rich older guy breaks out a big fucking bag of cocaine. Lots. Way beyond grams here.
>puts some of it on a plate, passes that fucker around
>toot toot motherfucker
>on a massive rush, best coke ever
>gaybro from work starts chatting with me about his love of sucking str8 cock
>goes on for 20 minutes. Very clear he wants my cock
>wtf.jpg
>Go in room he takes down pants and begins.
>10 minutes later, still limp
>Sorry, bro, too much coke I guess.

mfw I say wtf to a brojob and have had too much cocaine to get the dong to rise.

Fucked your mom

For real?
Name?

he goes by marissa madison

Ride large anal toys while jerking it to anything that gets me hard. Was able to deepthroat my 12" long and thick af dildo down to the balls. But only once. Can't seem to do it again without wanting to throw up.

I'm Bi I guess because fat tits and MILFs still turn me on. Even better when it's mom-dom stuff.

I kissed my female friend's friend when we were both 15. I evem tried to get into a relationship with him but I was a fat depressed neet with massive social anxiety at the time, and he was more of a chad so it didn't work out.

hah gay!

Go to Sup Forums

/thread

You still are a retard.

I've pounded a fair amount of boipussy, but I prefer women. Someday I'd like to cuck some girly looking dude and then fuck his ass too.

I would seriously kill if one of this faggots treat me into something I am not saying I want to kill anyone but is BS

Eh what?

Well there was that whole sucking a dick thing.......

That's not gay so long as you didn't look him in the eyes while you swallowed.

Don't leave us hanging user, tell us more.......

let a guy suck my dick

In high school on an overnight field trip. Screwing around in the motel room and he exposed his large dick, and before I knew what was happening I had it in my mouth. We spent that night sucking each other, and roomed every time the band went anywhere. We sucked each other for the two years before we left for different colleges.

sucking a shemales dick and getting fucked by him/her 10/10 would do again

That's fucking hot.

fucked a tranny, hooked up with another, made out with a guy from grindr and sucked another guy from grindrs cock. didn’t enjoy any of it but fucking the tranny.

Got AIDS.

Get pegged by my wife's friend.

had sex with a man...it sucked

Not going to greentext cause phone and lazy, but gf introduced me to sex with her younger brother and soon cheated on her behind her back with him and his friends for a mini orgy.

Remember when I got double blowjob and fuck in the theater by the boys

>1. Met up with an asian guy on /soc/ and we fucked
Asian dudes are basically women, not gay.
>2. Met up with someone on Tinder and got fucked by massive dick
It was massive, so it can't be wrong and/or homo per definition. not gay.
>3. As a young inquisitive teenager, my best friend and I sucked each other off. A few years later we fucked
Experimenting/being a good bro. not gay
>4. Fucked my manager to secure my job
Merely business related. not gay.

It seems, in conclusion, you have never gayed yet.

Sucked my girlfriends brothers dick while fucking my gf who was sucking his balls at the time on her birthday.
Such a filthy little whore.

>DAE SHOVE YOUR SEXUALITY DOWN MY THROAT? I DON'T HATE GAYS BUT OMG

Meanwhile

>TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS every other thread

Who is the cute faggot in the middle? He's got the perfect lips for a large black cock.

solid logic here

Ftfy.

Wore a skimpy stringer tank top to class when I was 18. My folks spanked my arms and shoulders when I got home so I never wore it again.

Wore a skimpy stringer tank top to class when I was 18. My folks spanked my arms and shoulders with a belt when I got home so I never wore it again.

Wore a skimpy stringer tank top to class when I was 18. My folks spanked my arms and shoulders hard when I got home so I never wore it again.