Which one do you think is the better fuck, Sup Forums?

Which one do you think is the better fuck, Sup Forums?

Left

Good choice user.

She's a freak!

Middle, she's the ugliest so probably tries harder to make up for it.

I'll let you know when I'm done.

Simple, the left one as she poses more confidently and dresses more scantily clad than the rest.

... post wins, left been posted a fuck ton with no wins

Yep.

She's a legit nympho. Loves to get fucked super hard too. Basically she loves to get "raped" in bed. Likes it up the ass too!

sounds hot. share stories pls
do you have any nudes or bikini pics at least

Dubs for truth! Bitch is a semen demon!

>legit nympho
I bet she has been drunk gangbanged at college parties then. Looks like a basic college slut.

How's this?

She had a very slutty body, yes?

Without a doubt! Just look at the type of shit she writes on her twitter!

Guaranteed she's had at least a few blow bangs, she loves sucking dick with a passion.

But you don't know for sure... How well do you know her? You are posting insta or fb pics only.

One of her favorite things to do is pulling out your dick in public and jacking you off. She used to do it to me all the time at restaurants, would jerk me off under the table. Sometimes she would do it to my cousin too it was pretty funny lol.

That's a good dream, bro.

>Which one do you think is the better fuck, Sup Forums?

The one in the middle would probably be the best in bed. The two on the left and right look like they're... somewhat slutty and self-absorbed.

Here's a bikini pic.

>How well do you know her?

Too well... we used to be friends with benefits. She was horny 24/7. It was fucking nuts. I've yet to this day been able to meet a girl who even comes close to her sexual drive.

friends with benefits? post nudes of hers then

Sorry buddy can't get caught up.

>can't get caught up
Well, what's the point of your thread? Girl is hot, but nobody cares about open instagram pics. Sorry to say, but unless you post something hot, it's an abandon thread.

Rank 'em

Obviously, OP is just a friend obsessed with her. Probably poor girl is not a slut at all.

Just sharing some nice fap material with my bros.

I miss the late 90s-early 00s

Ya.. nah, she's a Super Hoe.

But if she's fine with it that's all that matters. Who are we to tell her she can't swallow cum to her hearts content?

Again, just instagram pics. Get a life, dude. For next time, if you want to troll about some alleged slut, you need to have nude/sex pics of her.

Don't be mad.