Thank you Sup Forums for recommending me a good film. Thank you

Thank you Sup Forums for recommending me a good film. Thank you.
It's been a while since I enjoyed a film so much.

As always you are welcome!

Legit comfy flick
Sequels are garbage though

I wanna fuck Kristen Stewart

She's mouth-breathing trash, but the film is fine. She's literally the worst part of the film and entire saga, but it's so good she's somehow not able to ruin it.

Gave up after new moon's snoozefest. Weren't the last two kind of campy fun though?

I wanna fuck Kristen Stewart's feet

No, it's not you turbopleb.

>he fell for the twilight is a shitty movie meem

the first one is comfycore

women's ultimate sexual utopia: the safe alpha - the movie
yeah, it's trash
interestingly enough, it's better than the book though which is fucking atrocious and literally unreadable

My privilege

reddit

This, unironically, good fairy tale atmosphere. Comfy af

Twilight 1 and 2 are comfy as fuck, desu.

Bonus points since insecure piece of shit millennials cannot watch them.

1,89 /fit/ alpha here.

Lmao neckbeard

Beards are degenerate as fuck, so no.

Also notice how my bro Edward and Jacob don't have one.

I love you

First of all, redditors like Twilight.

Second, the acting is shit. Barely anything makes sense. Edward comes to school and stares at Bella. Then when he misses school for two days she goes up to him and freaks out even though she barely even knows him. Their 'love' feels forced. Not to mention it's based on a fat woman's fantasy about a hot wolf and vampire fighting over her (it's written in the first person).

Edward, if you disregard the vampire stuff, acts like a psychopath. His 'father' and the rest of his 'family' have emotions and passions, so he's the odd one out having the emotional spectrum of a turnip and we're supposed to believe someone would fall in love with him.

Kristen Stewart's acting is wooden at best. All she knows how to do is hold her mouth slightly open and grunt. She could be the worst actress that starred in a blockbuster.

Anyone who unironically likes Twilight is either a pleb or a woman.

Chalk Twilight up as a movie 'men will never understand', guess you have to be a numale to get it.

reddit

So 'reddit' has literally become 'something I don't like'. Great addition, user. Next time, don't even bother posting.

I watched Twilight back in 2009 having no idea idea what it was other than the fact that all the cool guys on the internet hated it. Yeah, it's got some silly shit, but like you said, it's comfy.

no u

That's what it's always been.

Reddit = Something I don't like
Pleb = Someone who likes something I don't like

they literally explain most of that shit in the film

I shave once a month. Explain to me how wasting your time on shaving is not degenerate as fuck.

reddit

Oh nothing wrong with this pos-

Oh shit now I see it.

>I conform to the popular opinion to fit in; the post.

You have to go back

Only reason I watched it desu

Shame about her flapjacks, her qt dress and leggings combos made her best girl

I actually enjoyed the first Twilight.
The atmosphere is amazing and the story is decent.

Daily reminder that
>still better love story than twilight xD
is the average twilight hater

Is the love story in Twilight really that bad, though? I've only seen the first one, so I don't know if it gets worse, but I don't see any big problems with the story in the first one.

Definitely not worse than 90% of other crap out there, at least it has a comfy and somewhat interesting setting.

I dont know if its bad dialogue, bad acting or a bad script but its just seems like all love scenes were written by a 15 year old. Very fanfiction, Bella gets more and more unbelievable as a character.

Theres like two scenes in the sequels where she does these low pitched grunts / screams and I just laugh my ass off each time

I read the Twilight book years ago, before the 2nd book ever came out, I was looking for vampire things and this one was just ridiculous
are the movies better? pretty girls or cool fights?

SPARKLING

VAMPIRES

See the first one at least, Anna Kendrick is pretty qt in it

unironically enjoyed this
i love watching the chemistry form between them both.
the rainy landscape is also comfy-tier

>still a better love story than Sakura & Sasuke

ITT we are cool by pretending to like something almost universally hated

Imagine if they released those "TWILIGHT IS GAY" shirts in the modern era.

Yea... I admit I liked watching her. Too bad she got no screentime in the final movies.

The only way to survive the last 3-4 movies is with MST3k. The first one isn't good but it's not horrid shit. Whether you call it the meme known as 'comfy' or passable, it's an okay film. Below average however... let's not meme and say its over 5/10.

MST3k bumps them all up 3 points. The last two are TRULY unwatchable but the commentary is so funny

This. I'm still trying to come with terms of how anyone likes this fucking garbage movie series. Seeing more and more people on here claiming to like utter cinematic horseshit.

Not every movie has to be some "intellectual" masterpiece.
Anyone that thinks that is an elitist prick that no one wants to be around.

Never said they did. I quite like watching the Rambo films, which aren't going to get an Oscar anytime soon. They're just entertaining.

Twilight on the other hand though is a teen flick that's trying too hard and failing miserably at it. Wooden acting, boring and predictable story line, awful dialogue and completely generic, unrelatable characters. I'll admit that the first one was just about bearable to a certain degree. Then they decided to throw in some pathetic attempt at humor and action as well and it went even more downhill.

kys

its absolute trash as is kstew

Sparkling vampires and pedo werewolves. Author had some strange fantasies.

they're not strange, she's female.