Ok, did any of you bastards get lucky enough to see a girl accidentally flash her privates at school...

Ok, did any of you bastards get lucky enough to see a girl accidentally flash her privates at school? Did a swimming lesson go awry and a girl have to cover her wet breasts in embarrassment?
Did an incredibly busty girl have her gigantic breasts not quiiiite able to stay in that tiny dress, and came out for the world, or more importantly, you, to see? Were you finally able to see that girl you like in all her glory whether she wanted you to or not?
Post stories, screencaps, or pictures if you were lucky enough!

My only story was as follows:
>school swimming carnival
>hot as shit and awful
>why do we have to do this anyway
>look down the grandstand we sit in, see alright/10 girl who's just swam
>i mean, she's alright, i don't think i've talked to her much bu-
>at that moment she tugs her swimshirt to get some air
>see her two decent titties and lovely pink nipples
>nonchalantly go too bathrooms to fap
it was a good day

Come on lads. ya gotta have some stories, screencaps or something

Well besides actually having sex.. Buddy and I hung out with a bit of a hoe and there was a big park beside a golf course. Hopped over fence and girl proceeded to flash her massive tits at the golfers to fuck up their game.

Also had a chick sat infront of me in class always had her thong and a bit of her ass sticking out.

works for me m8, i've only also heard a story that apparently one lucky group on a school camp managed to see a girl get out of the water, and then her top came off, lucky cunts.

Anyone at all? i thought stories like these wouldn't be that uncommon

Freshmen year I swam under a busty girl and came up a bit too early under her. That’s about it. One time at an amusement park, probably six flags I wasn’t looking when I was in line and slammed my entire face right into a 7/10 short haired girls causing me to fall backwards and down an armada of wooden steps. Unscathed and worth it.

i got this one!

>8th grade
>at the aquatic center
>im walking past the diving board as the hottest girl in school is climbing out of the deep end
>she didnt relized a boob was out untill she was 10 feet infront of me
>she relizes and looks at her friend laughing and tucks it back in
>my balls drop.

nice friend, do you remember what she - and they - looked like?

When I was in 7th grade I saw flat sideboob through a girl's t-shirt sleeve.

Leaving class in high school, walking behind the teacher's desk in the front, a typical long blond surfer girl was stapling a paper or something on the other side of the teacher's desk, wearing a loose sweatshirt, bending over... I glanced and the view was clear, great teenage blond boobs. I still remember that. She was gorgeous.

I was in 8th grade and in an all male chorus class. One dudes gf came in before the teacher got there,and was a year younger (13 maybe) and he asked her something to the effect of “hey we still hanging out tonight?”

She literally didn’t say a word and slowly lifted her shirt and showed probably 20 dudes her tits.

Good times.

Have plenty more but gotta work.

dang it friend, i'll make another similar thread tomorrow as well since i do have to go soon too, anyone feel free to screencap good posts we can share more tomorrow, thanks Sup Forums

was 14. The whole class went to camboriu for a field trip for 2 weeks. what is called here a study trip. we where in a public swimming pool and there was this shy girl. the only one with a full body swimsuit because she was embarrassed to be in a bikini. in one moment she went down in the pool and as soon as she came up. the whole swimsuit drop just below her tits and she didn't realized for a good minute or two. until a friend told her. we didn't saw her the rest of the trip.

Yep, in grade 8, one of our group friends, Rebecca, was away from school that day, so after school my mate Cameron and I decided to go to her house. Her dad was out the front and called her to come out and see us. She came out in her nighty, which is basically just a long t-shirt. So I was sitting on my skateboard and she decided to sit down on the driveway with her knees up, exposing her bald pussy directly at my face not 2 meters away, my heart pounded like a motherfucker, there she was, bald teen pussy right in my face. It went on for so long that i eventually stopped looking, as we chatted for about 30min before her dad called her back into the house. THAT was a great experience.

fuck yeah, shy girls are the best, especially if their overly busty

I can tell you she was for her age

If real, she wanted you too see.

Then there was Lesa, basically Lesa was the short petite cute girl with a BIG set of tits, fucking great tits actually. So we were in grade 9, so 14ish, doing outdoor-ed at the local swimming pool, and as a class we were playing water volleyball, and Lesa came out out of the water with one of her nipples, her left, fully out, she had no fucking idea, so what felt like eternity, she didnt notice, so eventually I decided to swim over to her, as she was technically a good friend of mine, and i got up right face to face and said "Lesa, your nip is out!", she looked down and then hugged right into me in embarrasment, even though I was getting off on it bigtime, THAT was ANOTHER great experience.

Hs swim team i swam poorly on purpose to get in the same lane as my same age hottie. Loved dojng breast stroke as i had a very clear view of that camel toe... and boy was it hungry. Plus she always had the hardest nipples to the point where we always joked about it with her. Damn i wish i had a camera in my goggles.

First pussy i ever saw was at age 12 on my family boat. Took hot neighbor girls family out with us. We were on the bow sitting and she slid over while wearing boy short bottoms. Well... she slid but the bottom didnt. Had a great look at her beautiful virgin puss and freshly sprouted pubic hair. Ill never forget it.

Also had a party morning where my friend hooked up with the homecoming queen in the same room i crashed in. Woke up to her tit full out and bathed in warm sunlight.

Mate, I swear, 100% real, she had the tinyest of blonde pubes starting on her pussy, thats how much of a look I managed to get, from then on, Cameron and I used to call her 'BWONDEE' between ourselves when we remember that day, for years we talked about that day. Good day! she was a cute/hot chick too which made it great.

Hmm...
>be 6th grade (1983)
>school is non-airconditioned
>Buffy (pure blood Lakota Souix) in a tank top
>One seat ahead and to my side
>no bra
>huge puffy brown nipples

I've had a fetish ever since.

I also swam competitively from age 9-18, not going to bother with the number of swim suit malfunctions.

Spring, junior year of high school (1989)
>band fag since grade school
>high school band goes to St Louis for competition
>party day for all the bands was Six Flags St Louis
>me and my bros hit the river raft ride
>in our raft is another bro and his gf
>gf is wearing a thin cotton white button-up
>perfectly x-rayed nipples the entire ride

She kept trying to hide behind her bf, who was being a right bastard (in an amusing way) and refusing to block our view.

When i was a kid over at my friends place his fat sister (basically she was the child version of modern landscape she types before it became a thing) flashes her tits at her brother and I when we were trying to play ratchet and clank. We were 13 AND she was a fatass so I was more disgusted than anything

Forgot to greentext on mobile

Fucking auto correct holy Jesus what is this normie shit

A few times, but I have two favourites

>summer, 16, in school
>we have a water fight in PE
>one girl has an absolutely gorgeous body, nice ass and great tits
>she made the "mistake" of wearing white clothes
>when we were done, I could see her matching white bra and thong with pink edges and flowers.
>never been that hard before

Another one

>swimming education, 17
>busty mulatto girl on the stepboard
>the knot that keeps her bikini pants on opens.
>in her rush to cover up, her bikini top falls off too
>she stands completely naked, barely covered, easily see her tits
>stay in water because I'm hard as hell

>a few years ago.
>2006 ish
>female friend i had a thing for wants to go swimming at my appartment complex pool.
>really elaborite pool too, really nice, landscaped to be secluded while public.
>could not see, or be seen from, any apartments.
>detached hot tub even moreso, we didnt know it was even there until that night.
>she wears a one peice suit very similar to pic related
We had the whole swimming area to ourselves that night because it was midnight and the pool supposedly closed at 9pm
>she decides to do a dive into the deep end while i am climbing in on shallows.
>she does not stay down for any suspicious length of time but comes right over to me after diving in.
>bathing suit gone, she doesnt notice, water was good and warm so she felt no temp change from its removal when she dove in to the pool and out of the suit entirely.
>i thought she was coming on to me but i played it off like it was nothing.
We always changed in front of eachother to go swimming. It was a thing.
>as we addle arou d and talk i finally mention:
"Yknow, you coulda told me you wanted to go skinny dipping, so i could remove my shorts in a clever way too."
>she blushes and asks wtf im talking about.
>i reach over and grope her nipple asking:
"Would i be able to do this if you had anything on?"
>she freaks a little b/c by this time she has been in the water for a solid 45 minutes nude and had no clue.
>i strip so she will be more comfortable about being nude because she wont be the only one.
Find her clothing at the bottom of the deep end.
>Fish it up and then we proceed to play keep away with eachothers clothes.
Tbc.

>she finally gets the bright idea to ball up my shorts and trow them into the bushes.
>we hear a splash.
>we look at eachother puzzled by this.
>so, naked we get out of the pool to go investigate.
>i had a huge rageing boner from the very wrestly game of keepaway.
>she comments on it
"Damn user! Excited much?"
"Can you blame me? Besides, its not a threat, its a compliment"
>her cute blush was cute.
>We find the scource of the splash.
>my shorts are floating in a hot tub that has so much cover and sound damping as a result that you could have loud sex and nobody would see or hear you.
>we hop in and relax for a while. I hand her her bathing suit and she just takes it and wads it up with my shorts on the deck saying that the water felt too good for clothes.
>we keep talking.
>my shoulders tense.
>she rubs them out.
>i return the favor.
>and then things just excalated into making out and loud sex.
>our first time having sex with eachother.
>we stayed together for a few years but things didnt really work out.
>she wantes free stuff and a convenient friendzone fuckbuddy.
>i wanted a romance leading to marriage.

I was in school until 2006 at that time the grills still wore potatobags and wide fucking pants fml

Hoghschool:
>female friend that used to terrorise me more than anything keeps trying to convince me to join the swim team
>keep telling her its not my thing.
>she tells me to come to practice to try out and coach is expecting me.
Fine whatever i go.
>coach is a bustyish milf who always wore a onepeice and shorty shorts.
Hot damn.
>Girls are all in super tight one peice speedo swimsuits.
Hot gigity damn!
>guys are all in tiny as fuck speedo bikini bottoms also super constricting.
Guess there has to be a down side to everything.
>so many malfunctions that day.
>Boobs falling out, pussies getting wegied/ fully exposed because this slid to the side from walking and swimming.
>guys junk falling out
>basically it was an orgy of accidental nudity.
>everybody there knew what everybody looked like naked.
>i join up.
>first day in the speedo coach tells me i need to do something about that sausage.
>loled b/c i had the biggest dick and balls there.
>accidentally bonered, balls fell out as a result.
>stay in the pool to hide it.
>coach is savy:
"Guy problems?"
"Yes coach"
"Well let it go down and thing about interesting tile patters until it goes away"
"Tile patterns? Ok yer the coach!"
We had guy and girl locker rooms.
Nobody used them. We had seen eachothers stuff so much that nobody cared or was phased by it.
Saw perfect tiddies and bald pussies every day.
Shit was cash.

In high school I went to a pool party. Lots of my classmates there, lots of chicks I've wanted to see naked for awhile. This one girl who hosted the party jumped in and then adjusted her top, and when she pulled her bikini away from her breasts long enough for me to get a clear view of her small tits and red nipples. Best pool party ever.

Shit. Meant to type "highschool" but i guess the ghost of steve jobs had other plsns and autocorrected to "hogschool"

In middle school 8th grade there were girls turning into women wearing the same skirts from 5th grade and were objectively hot. Nobody said anything about the fact that you could see the panties or fuzzy cooters when they sit across from you.

>me 20 school
>a hippielike girl which never wears bra
>me sitting sidewards, she infront of me
>she wearing a loose dress
>btw she a 7/10
>dress was so loose i can watch 1hour straight on her tits
>medium sized beauutiful pink nips
>perfect view, no one notices
>sad had no chance to creep

have another one

>be me
>7th grade
>in science class
>there's a girl who had been at my youth class for a few years. We were kinda friends. She's only a month or two younger than me. I had a crush on her. She was hot as fuck
>possiblegf.jpg
> she was really into anime but i wasn't.
>she liked to wear slutty cloths a lot. She wasn't a slut because I knew her for many years and she never had a boyfriend. She also never acted sexual or even knew how to. She was kind of innocent. I think she didn't know she dressed like she wanted sex
>she usually wore baggy tank tops without a bra
>she would dye her hair and cut it a little short. Sexy as fuck
>we are lab partners
>she bends over to pick stuff up.
>dat ass
>She leans on table
>I see down inbetween her breasts down to her navel
>another time she leaned on a table and her shirt sagged down and i could see her entire breasts. Nipples and all.
>she had perky hard nipples and pale huge breasts
Holyfuck.pdf
>she never found out
>for some reason I have a female navel fetish to this day

Here user

you sir are a loser