I even look like her

You're pretty hot then!

>Computer, create a universe where I'm not a fucking loser
>"Unable to comply with your request, virgin"

Will you SHUT UP morn...jeez

Tell me about your sexual organs

Literally me.

Laterally me.

Daily Reminder that Bryan Fuller is no longer in charge of STD.

Introverted, not good with women or kids, able to deliver bombastic sanctimonious speeches, willing to challenge authority when necessary, always chooses reason over emotion, has a thing for statuesque ginger women, closest friend is a tall man with a beard, belays Mr Worf's orders.

So you are a depressed homosexual who has daddy issues

DAILY

You've never done anything wrong?

I never said I was proud of myself.

N̴͏͓̤̩̮̭o̻b̴̝͎ò̥̪̥̲̦͓̠͍͕d̢҉͔̠̫̝͙̮̣̖ý̷̪̜̞̗̪̝̱͉ ̵̪̪́ụ́ń̨̜̘͖̙̻̱d͏̝̼ͅḛ̸͖̻̙͈̺̣̣͝r͔̰͍̣̱̯s͎͢t͙̩̣͍͟a̮̟̭̻̱͔̜ͅn̬͚͍͉̘͞d̢͍͓̰͈̥͢͝s̵̼̜̺̼̲͇͚̳͖͝ ̛̭̙̖́m̴̲̲̮̹̖̯̙̭e͏͢҉̤̘̝̰̠.̩̳

I even work for a bank

He stays on as executive producer, no?

Every time I see Quark I remember that episode where the guy wants Quark to make him a hologram of Kira to fuck or he'll take his bar away, but then Kira finds out and has Quarks head slapped on her holographic body. Shits hilarious.

There were no gays on star trek

Its pretty cool that you can barf up a liquid worth a thousand times more than gold on demand.

Berman, Berman, go away, ruin Trek some other day.

Not a Trek duck.

Only Trek ducks allowed.

Thankfully he's been effectively banned from approaching any Star Trek material after driving the franchise into the ground at maximum warp.

>Introverted, not good with women
Picard is professional. And he's a fucking PLAYER. Picard is charming as fuck. And has chosen emotion over reason plenty of goddamn times.

I thought he was supposed to be one of the good ones that will make std good.

>you will never be scammed by Quark at his bar

How long do you reckon till some nerd makes an authentic DS9 experience for VR?

This Picard is a fucking plauer only topped by Riker. It's just that he values professionalism as it befits his station.

One already made the entire Enterprise D but the studio shut him down.

The video and webms of his tour of the ship sometimes get posted.

who is the most pathetic Star Trek of slightly above average intelligence? that would be me

How much Brien is there in Star Trek?

You thought Berman was bad lmao, you ain't seen nothing yet, Discovery will be the biggest television shames of the 2010's. Star Trek is about what we could achieve, I guarantee you Discovery will be about how low were willing to go to be progressive.

honestly me? it would Commander Date: smart fantastically, wickedly sense of nihilism, a real malicious piece of real wicked sense of morals, intelligently wicked, a sense of intelligence, and a real wickedly nihilistic sense of intelligence

...had sex once, with a woman who was out of her mind.

A cross between this guy, and image related.

I do.

I'm literally the one on the right.

That doesn't really mean anything, EP credits can be totally honorary, or simply contractual. Think of all the shows that Spielberg has an EP credit on. It's fair to say that Fuller is no longer involved in the project in any meaningful capacity. What a clusterfuck.

>Delayed five months
>Still no cast
>Showrunner booted

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

/R9k/ incarnate

>Delayed five months
>Still no cast
>Showrunner booted

I'm actually okay with the delay. January always seemed retardedly soon.

The other things are really worrisome as all fuck.

How millenial are you? ST was always pushing the boundaries of progressiveness. Don't like it, go and watch the walking pleb or that nu-Right comedy show that was shilled so much around here. Fuck off.

Is O'Brien the most-featured character in all of Star Trek?

Worf is

I'm a slut with autism who likes Bond films.

probably no one because im not even comparable to a high ranking accomplished starfleet personnel

Good at driving / doing things
Fucked up a whole bunch
Never finishes anything
Dad hates me / thinks i am huge disappointment
Pretty chauvinistic
Will probably date a MtF like B'Elanna

>A cross between this guy
TUVIIIIIIX

How many girls are actually in these threads? I'm asking because we talk about DS9 a lot and DS9 was basically yaoibait the show and I don't want to be the only girl here

I have a friendgirl whose favorite Trek is DS9 but she doesn't use the 4chins.

Now enjoy some trash.

Can't handle the Quodo. I understand. Their love is so pure and honest it makes me uncomfortable too.

You look like a little boy?

Tell me more...

>spaghetti included

"on all levels except physical I am klingon"

youtube.com/watch?v=2FjzFHyjhVI

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8O7i4gI3k

Ya'll got anymore of that Garak and Bashir shit?

Every time.

My first girlfriend was basically Data. Watch the episode where he tries dating that divorced woman and that was our relationship in reverse.

Frighteningly smart girl and very kind and polite. Just lost her emotional connection due to a rough childhood as far as I could tell. She was a gigantic Star Trek fan too.

I like games.

same op

Move aside, Barclay. Here comes the superior hologram enthusiast.

>eh thinks pixie cut makes ezri transgender

you the gay one man

EZRI
A
CUTE

why do Q's age?

It's a way of mocking the mortals

The slug in her belly with memories of four lifetimes as a man makes her transgender.

fuck bitches, disregard HERBERTS, and strum my whatever-the-fuck

I even have the same first name.

Ezri is a woman in a symbiotic relationship with the slug Dax. Doesn't make her trans anything, just a lichen.

trans-fungal, if you will

That whole scene is just perfect Star Trek humour. I'm not sure how to describe it really, but Star Trek had a lot of funny moments, but not like comedian funny, just sort of "oh, how witty" or "oh, dad". In fact it's very similar to dad humour, except maybe not so cringey.

The first time I watched that episode I was like "why the fuck did they make a star trek episode about me"

>Breen

DISENGAGE SAFETY PROTOCOLS

Do you... drive?

No, I'm a depressed homosexual who has daddy issues and a spy

Go to bed crystalline entity fucker, nobody wants your silicon ass around here.

Do you want to play a game, Sup Forums?

>QUARK: Better luck next time.
>SISKO: (menacing whisper) You better hope there isn't a next TIME, MISTER. I have cut you a LOT of slack in the past. I even looked away once or twice when I could have come down HARD on you. But those days are OVER. Now, we may not be able to get you for selling weapons, but you so much as LITTER on the PROMENADE and I will NAIL YOU TO THE WALL!

Thats fucking tuvok

You're Tuvok!

i'm female too and Neelix is my Star Trek husbando

episode is just cringe as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=0FM6Xfs2ZoY

Anonymous when the spaghetti fell

Eddington?

>Mistaking a pre-pubescent fuccboi for a post-ironic /lit/fag

What the fuck is this exchange about anyway?

Is that a Prophet? Wormhole alien?