I am the one called Zach Rupple...

I am the one called Zach Rupple, I am calling all Sup Forums hackers to assemble for a special mission to hack a students page in the school in which I attend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello zachmaster
Shlomofalcon reporting in, we will take your principal down!

unless u in college gtfo

nypa you samefagging retard

Yes, yes Shlomobird, I have taken notice of your presence here today. Pleasure is taken in seeing you for dutiful hacking business thank you goyem.

Big Mac? More like Big Zach

You fuck off you dumb niggers. You are talking to the real hackermaster zach rupple.

Consider your page hacked in 1 hours time for your insolence.

Who the fuck said big mac you fucking asshole?

How dare you and consider your facebook account hacked immediately. You have done this to yourself.

Fuck off, cunt.

We will fucking hack your facebook and the facebook of you anorexic harpy-queen .

That's not a smart method to deal with Zach Rupple, you fool.

Wow, I might have been cut because of that edge.

Zach and the crew will hack your whole fucking continent asshole.

I dub thee "Beef Supreme"

Maybe it was the knive you stuck up your butt idiot. Use your fucking brain.

Real anonipuss here.
Will setup fish page and dhcp your entire school el-o-el.
Is gonna be legen, wait for it... mazing.
U have our full support and will activate sql if you get caught.

This is not zach you wannabe shakespear. It's tge dumbest of these pawnshop guys.

>Calls me idiot
>can't spell knife

In hours time, I, Zach Rupple will hatch a scheme to steal all the worlds ripple through a hack in the page in a students website in the school in which I attend, we will then rename the coins rupple, thus cementing my (Zach Rupples) legacy as the worlds greatest hacker leader. I am Zach Rupple.

Capt Cringe here. Commencing full on autismo attack.

Good,dont activate microsoft paint though. It made my computer crash before.(i have mad skills at paint)

Hi captain. Long time no see. Good to have you on board.

>will activate sql if you get caught

Look it is him. Zach Rupple. Everyone get in here and start hacking!

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE

We are going to make anonymous look like a fucking joke

Pff anonymous are fucking amateurs. I'm currently hacking the nasa to get access to zachs schoolterminal. How many times did anonymous hack the nasa? Right... 0. All they did was make shitty youtubevideos and ddos.

What did you say there?
You have no idea what we are capable of.
Have you not read that he has our full support?
If you continue there's no stopping the WPF cache coming your way.
We'll wmic your ip-adress completely until you can't even ping your cat.
You have been warned!
We have legion
We sometimes forget
Forgiving is imminent
Expect your laundry to be done.
Fucking bitch.

You're right, how could I be so foolish? We already made them look like little children getting free robux. We are clearly superior.

Sorry for underestimating our lord and saviour Zach Rupple. Forgive me and I'll try my best to hack the internet

This is all fun and good and shit but sersious question:

are there any hackers on Sup Forums anymore? Professional or otherwise? I've been under the impression that anyone who actually knows their shit dipped about a decade ago...

most of the real weaponize autism resides on Sup Forums. Everyone here is either NEET or just comes here to shitpost

I remain here. I am as stated previously, Zach Rupple. I will now hack your smart tv as a display of my abilities, how dare you.

Who knew his shit 10 years ago? Only ddosing scriptkids were here in the first place.

lmao Sup Forums? no shit? to be honest I wouldn't have guessed. I thought the whole board was solely a white power rally ground

Met him at a party once. He was bragging about fucking the librarian of Pawn Stars hard and wild in the ass all the way. Cool and funny boy.

Check um zap

definitely not true. I saw a few websites get defaced by the Sup Forums swarm after some noble anons hacked it and changed the login creds. Not to mention Cicada was pulling out of here. dunno what kind of recruitment they got but I can't imagine they were looking for the average shitlords

sure thing brah. you're boring me though. let the adults talk

"Real hackers" don't respond to army requests or go after nudes.
They don't advertise themselves on Sup Forums.
Ethical hackers have their carreer to worry about, so you won't see them here either.
In both cases, people who do this professionally have no reason to prove themselves to a bunch of kids on an image board.

Youve taken a joke and made it into a sad type of different joke where you are an actual autist talking about made up shit that never happened. Go play Sonic you dipshit.

I've got into there fire wire but this AOL lol is blocking me I need someone to manually html encrypt the back mainframe

greentext it. for science

oh for sure, I was just curious. I'm in cyber security myself (low level but working on my oscp) was just wondering if that's part of the demographic at all. just come here because I love you goons

you're joke isn't funny in the first place numb nuts. I wasn't making a joke in the first place. I meant seriously shut the fuck up with gay ask memes while I jack your thread

You forgot to irc the cmd in order to patch numerous voip's.
This is rooky mistake anyone can make.
I'll upload the windbg form factor so you can cradle the print spool properties.

Gtfo you fucking autist. Nobody cares if you work in cybersecurity.

Quality lymphomas

OK I will work on the apu epic decrypt fire up your loic for supreme omega byte highway destruction on my wmic arp grabber

What in cyber security are you working on exactly?
The job market for that is just booming right now.
Hope you get far.

has anyone ever told you you're cute when you're angry?

thank man, me too. I fucking love it tbh. I'm a junior security analyst right now but hoping to snag a pentest position here in a couple of months. I'm in a great area for it too. it's seriously blowing up

My lymphocytes have not grown out of control yet, but if I stay on Sup Forums it won't be a problem.

Who has the batch executable file for the 1337 exploit of the port 80 ftp with that I can get access to there apache php error files and change the ram for faster highways

Op is a faggot thread is shit MODS should ban all you faggots

Now you're just saying random stuff...
Geeeeez get a load of this guy.
I bet your name is Kevin.
THANKS FOR RUINING IT KEVIN.

Fuck off you gigantic faggot, no one cares, go make friends somewhere less pathetic.

>friends somewhere less pathetic
less pathetic than here? you do realize that you're here too right, dumbass?

Oh shit it's the real Zach Rupple!

Good luck to you man.
Currently a junior as well, moving up the ranks would involve moving to either germany or korea.
Who knows, maybe some day.

nypa

hell yeah man! that's awesome. good luck to you as well. if the money's right it could be worth it. keep fighting the good fight dude