I'm in a weird place Sup Forums

I'm in a weird place Sup Forums
I think white nationalism is dumb and I'm not sold on the whole white genocide thing
However I am coming to understand that if white genocide were to be real, the fears of the white race dying out is completely understandable, being a white dude who is almost solely attracted to white girls
So, convince me Sup Forums
I'd ask Sup Forums but I think I'll get a more diverse range of opinions here
Convince me for or against the whole 14 words thing

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meh if it happens I can finally kill all I want

I don't think you understand what white genocide is

How would you describe it?

Its the whole outbreeding and great replacement thing mainly

If you understand basic human psychology then you understand that minorities will always face some discrimination. We like those who we have things in common with, and skin color is one of the most outward differences humans can have. Therefore if we as whites allow ourselves to become a minority in this nation that we built, we'll be the ones being discriminated against.
Whites and east asians have been outperforming people of color for thousands of years now, perhaps we're genetically superior, perhaps not. But it's likely that this country would be driven into the ground if people of color took it over, like Chicago, haha.

White is american meme. Do not fall for it, some countries have real ethnicities

I agree that if we became minorities we would be discriminated against. But I'm not convinced that this will happen. Its the gap in between your two points where I cant get over
I'm not certain of my ethnicity, still waiting to hear back, but I know I have british, irish, german, and scottish
Go with that then, redpill or bluepill me on ethnicities as opposed to race

As the races get more mixed as time goes on, people will be more receptive to others and less exclusively interested in their own specific skin tone. Culturally we are all merging already, much more quickly than we are physically.

Is it diversity if its everything?

Or, like, we could all just recognize our prejudices and do our best to live in a world without discrimination, rather than saying "better you than me". How old are you?

Ideally sure
But what if an entire people group ceases to be

>I'm not certain of my ethnicity, still waiting to hear back
If you're not certain, then you're a rootless mongrel.
>Go with that then, redpill or bluepill me on ethnicities as opposed to race
One is a very real thing, the other is a term that mongrels stole to make them feel better.

Doesn't work. We're not living in a post-scarcity world

Im certain of my dads side but not my moms bc screwy childhood, father and stepfather but was raised by grandparents, etc
My dads side has legitimate history and I'm going to journy through where we used to live next year
My old family line still has a manor in britain so im going to visit

And i mean redpill me on the genocide of specific ethnicities

25. We could try, but I think things will just go better if we segregate more and protect our cultures.

Are you white? Then you should be a white nationalist. Other races vote for their own interest, and you should vote for yours. Unfortunately, there are people who hate you and want to kill you for your skin color, and there's no way of changing that. We'll always be tribalists.

Whites will become minorities in America if things continue the way they are. It's a fact.
People of color have more children, and sometimes with white people. Not to mention millions come here illegally and legally every year, and our border security is a joke thanks to our liberal friends opposing all attempts to strengthen it.

What a terribly regressive way of thinking
Going with the tu quoque logic, shouldn't we have white nationalists voting proportionally to black nationalists etc? Thatd be a very small number, so frankly I think we are doing that already
I don't think segregation is a good idea within a society, but i understand border control or at least not actively flooding yourself with immigrants. If we want to help refugees, why not help them fix their homes?

True. Whites need to be more united and think collectively if we hope to thrive/survive. Anti-white rhetoric from the left is actually helping us in this regard.

>if white genocide were to be real, the fears of the white race dying out is completely understandable

I mean, you could try not being gigantic assholes, but that doesn't seem to be possible.

It's part of a divide and conquer strategy and keeps the masses from uniting against the real powers that be.

Whites aren't the only one targeted by this sort of divisive racial stuff either. Vocal extremists on both ends keep a sort of negative feedback loop going that just further perpetuates the issue and in the eyes of the opposing side validates their beliefs.

LBJ said "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you", but the same is true for any other race. Usually on the left they use classism instead of racism to divide, but not always, regardless the results are the same.

In the end everyone is getting duped, are easier to control and manipulate, and the status quo is preserved.

>It's part of a divide and conquer strategy and keeps the masses from uniting against the real powers that be.

Yes, this is why racism and sexism are always part of a capitalist system. Racism and sexism are necessary for the survival of the ruling class.

Fuck whoever you feel attracted to and leave the same decision to others. Dont be a smartass but stand your opinion and youll be good.
If someone wants to bang somebody having another phenotype than him/herself, just let them do it.

In what way am I wrong? Should be vote against his own interests? Are there not people who want to kill him based on his skin color? I'm not thinking regressively. I'm trying to save my ass, along with my future children's asses.

Wow, nice broad sweeping generalizations of a race
Sounds kind of
Hmm
Equal?
Real shit
Please take an economics class, something keynesian, austrian, idgaf just something so you can understand how this happens easily without racism and sexism
Thats fair. You sound like a libertarian which is cool in my book. But if I want to live for a long long time (transhumanism) im worried ill end up alone with no pale qts
You said it as if it were some countermeasure against all of the blacks who are all black supremacist
Which isnt true

It's a countermeasure against leftist policies that hurt him. Voting against welfare, and other social benefits that take his tax dollars and fund illegitimate children and their families that live off the system.

Why not just vote for better measures that encourages the user to get off the system and be a hard worker? Also, whites can be welfare sponges as well

I don't understand this white nationalism thing. I'm from Eastern Europe, living in America and I have no desire to share my culture with Americans. We have so little in common it is hilarious. The only thing is the colour of our skin. For me that isn't enough to be a "white nationalist".

Americans have lost the distinction between white cultures. In my opinion, black people were stripped of their many cultures when they were brought over as slaves. They weren't allowed to speak their languages or keep their real names, etc. So when they were freed they had to create a culture from scratch. The only thing they had in common at that point was their blackness and their slavery. Which is why modern american black culture is not tribal, African, Caribbean, etc. It is rap, baptist, basketball etc. Modern concepts born in projects, where they were forced to live.

Now you got angry middle aged racists, people who are terrified of this new black culture, and they're looking around. They are mixed themselves - Americans stripped away their own ethnic cultures to make an "American" one. They have no real religious convictions, no cultural dress, no traditional "american" music. You have very local versions, sure, but nothing across the board. So these Americans start clinging to the one unifying factor THEY have. Their skin colour.

Ask an average American high schooler the difference in Dutch culture and Spanish culture and they won't have a clue. Without a strong ethnicity, American whites will always be bland and corporatized in their culture.

So end of the day its not blacks vs whites, its American blacks vs wonderbread American whites.

The rest of us will be fine. Our cultures are strong enough to prevent serious mixing. Exceptions will happen but it won't be the rule. This goes for Africans and Caribbean blacks as well. They got their shit going on, they're not focused on America.

>my daddy makes all the money he wants
>i dont know whats wrong with you people
>try reading an ecomonominomics book

I'm a white man with a white daughter and since I divorced her mother I exclusively fuck with Latina/Ebony/Filipina women. I go on vacation four times a year to fuck women overseas. Recently I fucked a white waitress but that's because she came on to me and her ass was nice. I have no problem with any race dying out. Maybe once we're all one color people will shut the fuck up about equality.

There is very little you can do. The UN predicts that of all of the births between now and 2100, 60% will be in Africa, meaning a majority black and Arab, with a very small white minority there.

So unless you devise a social revolution that would bring an all out white pride, that which could rival the Hitler Youth, there is truly nothing that can be done. Maybe move to a white majority country, but even most of those in Europe are important migrates bu the hundreds of thousands, and in some places by the millions

So just accept your fate, you act out and live a harsh life of being labeled a Nazi, white nationalist, KKK, etc. Because if you choose that path, there is very little evidence it will pay off, and it will be a harsh and divisive world you'll create for yourself.

Blacks disproportionally make up most welfare usage as well as unemployment. Whites do use more, but that's because we make up more of the population. When you adjust it per capita, it becomes clear who the real users are

>there is truly nothing that can be done

Maybe women would have sex with whitebois if they weren't such angry assholes all of the time.

Here's the deal: There is nothing wrong with a white ethno state in a theoretical sense. It's fine, if a bunch of people want to make a society that works for them with certain rules - great! We have plenty of broken societies in the world that generate misery and horror, which this new great society MIGHT do, but it might not.

The problem arises when the white nationalists need a place for their white nationalism. A white ethno-state rising within an existing country necessitates a complete restructuring of that countries society, which is a far different idea.

TL;DR white nationalists are fine, but they can't get what they want unless they become usurpers.

>white nationalists are fine, but they can't get what they want unless they become usurpers

That's like saying fundamentalist religious terrorists are fine, but they keep going outside and shooting innocent people.

Actually, white nationalists are fundamentalist, religious terrorists, so maybe that's a bit on the nose.

The difference between white nationalists and religious terrorists is that white nationalists are interested in their own space. You'd have to make the case that a white nationalist society would spread their white nationalism in a violent way as part of their base ideology, which I don't think is true.

Yeah, they're just saying that the infidels should leave the Middle Ea - I mean the United States.

yeah it's not like nazi germany tried invading *other* places

Well, like I said, the problem is that they want to co-opt an existing country because they can't fuck off to their own place. I don't support them drastically warping a society to their own ideals at all, but I do think the base idea that a group of people who want to segregate themselves by some criteria is just fine.

the world isn't gonna run out of white girls in your lifetime

Most of Asia is essentially an ethno state and they don't do that. You'd have to demonstrate that the ideology of white supremacists eventually leads to violent world conquering. I don't believe it does.

It's just a label that doesn't mean anything. History is helpful. Just remember Africans used to be blue monsters in the mind of Europeans, but equals. Race is stupid and has no real scientific base.

Yeah, but they're sure as shit never going to do that. It's actually not what they want. They see themselves as the rightful part of the economic ruling class that benefits from global economic exploitation. The only reason they want to make the United States white is because the United States is at the center of global capitalism. They don't want a country of their own or some shit, they just want white people to be a pampered ruling class.

Nobody says this. We want a society free of niggers, spics, and jews. We don't mind working. You ever talked to a white nationalist?

>I think white nationalism is dumb
Do you understand biology? Everything a human does is for survival and reproducing, and doing these things go torwards the "tribe", I put that in quotation marks because whites evolved far past that long ago. You are more connected to your tribe than any other tribe for obvious reasons, hence white nationalism even being a thing. You want to succeed, you want your tribe to succeed, without your tribe there is no individual. Without whites, there is no you.

Now combine this with the fact that whites have created literally everything in developed society aside from peanut butter, and the fact that literally every single brown nation on the face of the earth is a complete wartorn shithole that nobody would ever want to live in meanwhile basically all white nations are utopias in comparison, and you have very fast growing white nationalism combined with what I'm stating below.
>I'm not sold on the whole white genocide thing
Do you see how hard the media is pushing minorities and acceptance of the disabled? A tranny is a white bloodline lost, a faggot is a white bloodline lost, etcetera. Pushing disabled people to be accepted only brings down society, they cannot even sustain themselves let alone contribute in any meaningful way. Combine this with hundreds of thousands of migrants entering Europe, the attempted disarmament of the people so they cannot defend themselves against minorities (successful in Europe), letting disabled people breed destroys the gene pool as well.

Also, niggers commit 50% of all homicides in the US despite black men only being 6% of the population. There's a reason why 'ghettos', a.k.a. the word for "place where minorities live", are always shitholes that rival the third world.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

I would agree that they want to make the United States white, but I disagree with your reasons. They want the United States because it's one of the best places to live and they already have national pride there, not so they can create a ruling class and subjugate everyone therein. They want only white people, not a small class of powerful white people controlling non-whites.

>Convince me for or against the whole 14 words thing
I cannot convince you if you are American. You have a very high probability to be dumb.

8REE OUT!!---DIS NOW A NAVI BREAD

So you have a BA in Biology right? At least since your acting like an excerpt on that. And you take time to study crime stastics and use your biological knowledge to make claims? Or are you just finding a way to justify your already held assumptions. Remember the brain is a justification machine.

>that grammar
Yeah ok, dumerican here, dont mind me

You cannot argue against official crime statistics

I think I could make a pretty strong case that the culture and violence of the black community was heavily influenced by the private prison industry backed war on drugs. It destroyed their families by taking black fathers out of the equation. Then it got doubled-down on with welfare, encouraging single mothers to keep having children.

It's not like blacks are completely innocent, but I feel like it's a hard case to make that it's their genes causing it and not other societal pressures.

The human race has been going on for tens of thousands of years. Why aren't we all one color? Cause groups generally stick to their own. Also skin color is just how much sun you take in. Leave Australia alone for a few thousands years and they'll all be black. Move black people to Ireland and they'll eventually turn white.

Just don't worry whites aren't going anywhere.

The truth is that any thesis from 1925 is not 100% applicable right now... do you actually know eugenics? there are some things that you might find interesting from there, as the "mathematical" fact that some races have to decrease almost as much as 70% in population to avoid things like cancer, alcoholism etc...particular asian and africans.

The problem is that you might think that you are "white" or TFC-45, as we call them, but in reality you might be more asian than anything.

About politics as you ask... well they have to shape to a scientific method, as we are growing into a Technocracy society in the next 30 years, where computer will give us data to play around and we wont need politicians that much to make such an important assumptions.

So long story short... we need to keep population in control with scientific means, which is morally, ethically and logistically complex to say the least... in the other hand we need to educate our people that race really don't matter, what matters is to keep our species in a control stage, right now we are messing too much with DNA and converting it in a political subject?, that is wrong, for our health and for our future.

So the next time you are asked about white genocide etc jsut know inside that there are scientist, and i mean almost every one of them, that support eugenics and control over the different human species. It will be a better world for all of us when we get control over this variables.

It's not very well thought out, is it?
>black man fucks white woman
>she has his baby
>baby is half black, half white
>U MAD, WH*TEBOI?
>wh*teboi fucks a wh*tegirl
>baby is half white, half white
>half white baby fucks white person
>baby is 3/4 white, 1/4 black
>Y-YOU MAD, WHITEBOI?
>white couples keep having white babies
>mostly white offspring fucks white person
>baby has black ancestry, but may not even display any of the physical characteristics of a black person
>WELL SHEEIT, WH*TEBOI

Realistically:
>not all black men are going to knock up white women
>not all white men are going to knock up white women
>at the same time, there will still always be racially homogeneous couples
>white extinction is a meme

OP here, first time someone legitimately addressed the white genocide bit I've been hung up on
Not gonna be redpilled

So you're telling me that every single shithole African country was also affected by this? How can you justify every Arab nation, every hispanic nation, every African nation on earth being absolute shitholes while whites survived and thrived?

I'll tell you what happened: the cold. All brown people live in warm climates, surviving is rather simple compared to being forced to survive multiple seasons of harsh weather including blizzards at -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Natural selection was never in place all that much because of this, and they genuinely failed to evolve to the level of whites, hence why tribals have existed in Africa and South America for thousands of years to this day meanwhile no whites are tribal. It's also funny because you always see black people bitching about the cold, it's not just a coincidence.

What I'm telling you is that the crime statistics for blacks in America aren't directly attributable to race.

I'd agree that African countries are doing poorly, all 3rd world countries are and most of them are in Africa. Arabs could do fine but they are strangled by religious ideology. Russia is mostly white and they aren't doing well. North Korea is all Korean and they are doing shitty as fuck.

Race is a factor - race is not the only factor.

K E K
Have you ever been to Africa?
The hot is just as adequate a chaff-sorter as the cold

watch murdoch murdoch. now.

the world's going to be completely different from what people believe it's going to be. stop fucking caring.

White "genocide" isn't a thing. White suicide is though. White irrelevance is though.

And race is only part of the issue. Culture is the bigger issue. In theory, if the world was in a lab under test conditions race would *almost* be irrelevant. Apart from inherent sexual predispositions for people who look like you.

But in reality race and culture are sticky and they don't separate when it comes to populations of people. Individuals? Sure.

White people want to believe race doesn't matter, but every other race believes it does.

White people need to realize that their history, culture, and way of life is worth respecting and holding on to same as anyone's and that no one besides them is going to do it for them.

They think that by closing their eyes, taking the higher road, and setting different rules for themselves than the poor helpless "minorities" (from which frame of reference?) they still ensure a future for themselves because everyone will just come around to their way of thinking and any minute now all those groups of people will toss away their petty identity affiliations like white people have...

Except they won't because no other people in the world wants to do so and white people are the ones okay with doing it and make no demands on anyone they import into their countries to do the same.

If all those minorities someday don't like it here they will all still have a homeland to return to where their culture and people survive intact and control their own destiny. If this multicultural experiment fails (and it's only happening in the West) WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.

The leftover effects of slavery and the jim crow era are minimal, this much is obvious by the fact that niggers still get nowhere even with racist affirimative action in place, they've not only not been disadvantaged for over half a century but have actively been given advantages by corporations for job opportunities.

Aside from that, African nations are given BILLIONS every year in aid and they still get fucking nowhere, you could give them all the equal footing in the world which has been done and they still suck ass, because of what I said above.
No it's not, surviving in the heat is much more simple than surviving in the cold. In Africa, all you have to do to survive is hunt then fuck. In Europe, you would have to build a shelter ASAP, get warm clothes from skin, build a fire, maintain the shelter, etcetera. In Africa, anyone can survive, in Europe, only the worthy survived hence why Whites are in the position they are now, on top. Also, if you've ever been to Africa and you're saying that, it's because you're white. I can go outside in 40 degree weather with a t-shirt and shorts and it won't bother me, but anything above 80 degrees is hell on earth, we are built different.

genocide never meant that, though. using that word is an attempt at propaganda that stuck, but the big difference is that no one is being killed. there's a significant difference between being killed and never being born.

Alt right boys are unhappy with their lives. They are not happy with what they got. They blame other races, other countries, the system, etc. Bitch bitch whine whine.
But why are they so mad?
It's because they cultivate a habit of hate. They are taught to hate by other older alt right boys. The hate drives white girls away, drives other normal people away. Who wants to hang out with a hateful dude? No thanks. So all they got is their hate and their bitching and blaming. And they get together and commiserate together and try to spread hate cus they just so mad at the world.

>I'm not sold on the whole white genocide thing
Consider this:
The UN called what the Chinese are doing to the tibetans a genocide
What they do there is ship of millions of han chinese into tibet who get more children than the tibetan people and all vote for china-friendly parties while they destroy tibetan culture and outbreed them.
The same in happening in white countries but cucks like you refuse to call it a genocide.

Bro, just kill yourself. That's the best thing you can do for all of us.
Thanks!

this describes the entire left if you replace "They blame other races, other countries, the system" with "themselves" and "White girls" with "girls"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet
Wikipedia article about it.
If that is a genocide (which it is according to the UN) then what happens in europe is also genocide.
>inb4 the systematic destruction of a people and a culture isn't a genocide
lmao

we're all equally worthess

the words of a loser

African nations produced 1/3 to 2/3 s of European gold supply. The European world is built on Africa wealth. Also dealing with tsetse flies, moonsons and like Raiders who want your gold I wouldn't call a simpler life.

The legal system is bias as you see the RED report, Oregon taskforce report, buffalo case against the BPD for unequal hiring practices. I can go on if you like and explain why more black people are in jail

But the niggers never would have dug up the gold, if hadn't kicked their lazy asses.

Did you kick their lazy asses yourself, or are you just a fat bitch with nothing to do?

truth

De Niro chose a nigger wife!

Here's a fact, and one that may be uncomfortable for many to hear: There is only one human race, and many of us have traits that are going to be (be sure you read: going to be) undesirable to survival.
As fast as we're ruining the Earth, it's going to start killing us faster than we can kill it.
Nobody really knows what traits will be desirable for survival if we don't manage to pull off Ole Musky's vision and colonize mars real quick.
White genocide is going to happen. Black genocide is going to happen. The Jewish genocide gets another go at it.
We'll be some sort of homogenous mutt species at the end of it that managed to survive.

>implying passive genocide is excusable because it's "different."

fuck outta here, retard.

Explain? The left has done some dumb shit but I dont see them blaming white women, themselves, or women?

>I'm in a weird place Sup Forums
>I think white nationalism is dumb and I'm not sold on the whole white genocide thing
>However I am coming to understand that if white genocide were to be real, the fears of the white race dying out is completely understandable, being a white dude who is almost solely attracted to white girls
>So, convince me Sup Forums
>I'd ask Sup Forums but I think I'll get a more diverse range of opinions here
>Convince me for or against the whole 14 words thing
I don't care what you say ; BREE IS CUTE!

lmao wh*te bois can't even compete

Trees are cool

lmao if the white race dissapears its because they were weak and deserved to go. Isn't that how you would view other cultures?

White genocide is a myth. The white population has had the biggest growth rate for the last 60 years, ever since they started keeping records. Whites have been and will most likely always be the dominant race in most first world countries. But i agree, i would be concerned if the whote race was being destroyed. The primary issue right now is mass Muslim immigration into western societies without any integration. But no worries for now.

people are still going to believe their town is better than their neighbors or their gender is better than the other 420 genders