I need to kill my parents and leave the countery, need help

I need to kill my parents and leave the countery, need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're leaving the country, why kill them?

Valid question there op.

to get them back

no, you just need to get laid

maybe OP's parents did something horrible to him and he wants revenge?

Tell us about it user. How was life coming up?

For what? Because they were mean to you and wouldn't give you everything you wanted, you fucking snowflake? KYS

everyone has a switch but me those faggot assholes wont get me one

lmao

Yup, faggot detected.

You're retarded op

I live in indiana how do I get to japan

A/S/L?

swim you dumb poonjab

Might as well kill yourself. Killing family members makes it pretty easy to get caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAbs32PyqE

I was going to make it look like a accident. I’ll be in osaka with my waifu b4 ne1 gets an idea

Seems reasonable

LOL, THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE KILLING WORD, HAHAHAHA

STOP MAKING FUN IF ME YOU SHITLORDS!!! You would be mad too if yuo has 2 watch twitch all day with your friends and can’t make videos 2 be of stipud asshole parents

Bitch when I was a kid we hit each other with sticks for fun, get over it faggot.

Retard. Remember this comment:

You Are Going To Ruin Your Fucking Life If You Kill Your Parents

You won't make it or have a normal life ever again

But if you do get a Twitch, drop it on here so we can laugh at your autistic rage fits as you possibly kill your guest

My brother and I would play halo, but we also spat popcorn kernels at each other through mcdonald's straws. The following weeks, corn started to grow in the yard, I shit you not.

In the short run, revenge is best served cold.
In the long run, it's gonna eat you up on the inside.
You are retarded if you kill anyone.

Legion etrangere

>Find a Country that doesn't have extradition laws with your Country
>Buy plane ticket to said Country
>Acquire enough funds to sustain yourself for as long as you think it'll take to get employment
>Have everything packed and ready
>Plan a way to kill them that gives you enough time to FULLY make that plane trip. You will know best what that plan is (how loud can it be without drawing attention, how often do people interact with them, etc.)
>Wait, execute the plan and hope it goes well
>Probably seek asylum/citizenship as fast as possible

Get some nightshade and press it for its juice. Offer to buy fast food for them and add about 25 ml of the juice to the soda. Then wait about an hour, after that take their car keys and drive to mexico.