My favorite musicians are Lana Del Rey, Halsey, Adele, Rihianna, Beyonce, One Direction, Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus

>my favorite musicians are Lana Del Rey, Halsey, Adele, Rihianna, Beyonce, One Direction, Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus
>what do you like user

How do you respond to this without sperging out and start explaining to her that her taste is shit and she should kill herself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do you respond to this without sperging out and start explaining to her that her taste is shit and she should kill herself?
oh thats nice user. wanna go back to my place and have some wine?

>what do you like user
>How do you respond
Say what you like you fucking sperg.

I would say that she has a solid good taste in music

10/10

>I mean, they're not really musicians
After that things will probably get shaky

haha i like death grips

>musicians
they're not fucking musicians though are they, they're all clearly in it for the money and if you disagree you're wrong protip: you've'st'd've wrong

>wine
hipster faggot

make it a project to introduce her to new stuff. Girls def dig the effort and thought. but be an unapologetic music nazi when both listening to something.don't give any shit for her personal listening tastes but hog music rights until it threatens to become a sperg moment then let her play a song or two. If nothing changes after a few weeks then bail, hopeless

you need to find her musical clit
it might seem hopeless and lost, but with enough time, effort and force i believe you can do it user
also fuck her taste throw that shit in the trash she doesnt actually like that stuff her environment and social conditioning makes her think she does

But how do you fight the fucking urge to tell her off for having literally the worst taste of all time?

>also fuck her taste throw that shit in the trash she doesnt actually like that stuff her environment and social conditioning makes her think she does
Could you elaborate on this?

"Oh, a bit of everything, i'm not really into music"
Hiding your powerlevel is easy

>One Direction and Adele are bad

spotted the pleb

she has probably grown up only hearing this type of music, all her friends almost definitely listen to the same stuff so she has to as well or perceived social suicide etc etc

pleb nu-male retarded

grimes

kendrick

mommy milky

ooh shugaze loveless ocean vibes

faggot

are you somehow enjoying spamming this in every thread?
what do you mean by this?

>>my favorite musicians are Lana Del Rey, Halsey, Adele, Rihianna, Beyonce, One Direction, Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus

I think autistic girls like Kirsten wouldn't be into shit like this.

Honestly I have never met anyone intelligent enough to care about relationship with them with a taste that abysmal, so I would probably say what I'm thinking, albeit while trying to keep it more or less polite

Well let's back it up a step further and say she would probably know not to ask you/you wouldn't be in a social situation where the opportunity would come up

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys

>But how do you fight the fucking urge to tell her off for having literally the worst taste of all time?

By not being a raging faggot?

I am 3 minutes in, I can't tell if she has autism or not. What is this?

d-do i have autism?

She does, but in several videos various people posit that it's harder to detect in women because they are socially conditioned to be more social, and they also have a biological tendency that allows them to express themselves and their feelings easier. Kirsten actually interviewed a woman that wasn't diagnosed until she was 38.

>make it a project to introduce her to new stuff.

This never works.