Im addicted to i-doser virtual drugs. When i dont do them i get violent withdrawl...

Im addicted to i-doser virtual drugs. When i dont do them i get violent withdrawl. I-doser has ruined my life and i cant go a day without my fix...
Im currently addicted to the "cocaine" binaural beats dose. And sometimes i can alleviate the withdrawl with a "marijuana" dose.
Im trying really hard not to upgrade to the "heroin" dose....
Dont do idoser. Im an addict in need of desperate help

Wut

That shit doesn't work
It's a placebo effect for faggots who have never done real drugs

Its just binarual beats user. They don't really work unless you believe they do, which is basically like a kid using their imagination to get high.

In reality, this is just a shill post

Now that you say it, OP is a faggot.

Not OP, but they do work. If you tried the youtube versions or any other version but the paid for versions, they will not work because they only work in the audio format they were created in, NOT MP3. Even then, not all of them work. Even more so, if you do not prepare to take them properly, as in make sure u dont move, ur room is totally black, and u have to essentially meditate and let the sound waves so their thing. If you go into it being skeptical and thinking its stupid, it 999% wont work because ur being an asshole. I can say for a FACT that the masochist dose works, as the beats change frequency, they caused a literal physical euphoria, sort of like the waves u get from weed, as well as this cold, almost wintry breeze feeling happening at the same time (pain/pleasure im assuming as in "masochist") but it was very enjoyable. Was it worth my time? prolly not.

TL;DR = it works if ur not gay

Lol I've done real drugs. You will never feel an LSD trip from this. Sorry. It's placebo

I did the LSD idose and ive never been the same

Its funny cause the tldr is almost the exact opposite of what you said

Your a faggot

Psychosomatic faggot.

I dont think you know what a placebo is. If you take a placebo, nothing happens, u feel nothing. Its funny u talk about LSD cause I just dosed a tab yesterday, I smoke roughly a gram of pot everyday (nothing serious) but im telling you, I did the masochist i doser and i felt actual physical euphoria proving its not a placebo. You can disagree all you want but I know what I felt.

atleast you read it all faggot so i win

Your a professional liar

Do real drugs like a fucking man. Ive been actually addicted to oxy, coke, meth, and heroin. Now i live in my car you pussy lip

How am I lying? I just bought a tab of needlepoint yesterday, tripped for roughly 10-12 hours. My guy didn't have fluff which is what i wanted so I had to take the alternative. I just smoked a spliff outside 30 min ago or so. Ive taken shrooms and mdma way before i even tried the idoser masochist file, and it works, you just have to read the proper instructions on how to use it (go to the bathroom before hand, no distractions including light, outside noise, use over ear headphones, etc etc)

Holy shit, you're retarded.
You actually just described the opposite of the placebo effect. Nothing actually happens when you take a placebo but because you believe something will happen, you convince yourself that something happens. You have genuine autism, that's the only explanation for why you feel these things or even choose to use idoser in the first place. It's for 12 year olds who wanna feel cool and act they do drugs.

You don't deserve trips, unchecked

im sorry u think something doesnt work when uve never properly done it. see a therapist about that.

Kek

>doesn't actually counter argument
>takes virtual drugs
>can't respond to social cues
Yea, I'm the one that needs a therapist. You need a tard wrangler

>Guise, halp. I'm mentally addicted to sound oscillations at barely audible frequencies with vague claims.
This isn't how science works, guy.

This exactly

Thats the spirit !
Listen this guy he knows whats he talkin about

are you fuckingsorry

>Guise, halp. I'm mentally addicted to meme and bait, and i cant actually stop suckin cock.

As an audio producer; Bullshit. MP3s are capable of the same Sonic frequencies and sample rates as anything else. You going to tell me it has to be uncompressed .wavs or some shit next? Oh, I know, it's gotta be MIDI to work! Those virtual instruments build with square, sine, and triangle waves just do the magic, right?

If you want to try this fake Idoser shit either pirate it or make your own. Look up SbaGen which is what Idoser is built off of.

Wait people are taking this seriously? It reads like a bad satire, its an obvious troll. Jesus fuck I hate this place now