Black chicks white dicks

Black chicks white dicks.
Go.

>tfw you'll never put your seee inside a black pussy

Guy with a black fiancé here. Ask me anything.

Will you post some pics of her?

What does it feel like?

Have tits.
It feels like sticking your dick in a pussy.

hey buddy!

Same thing with me, congrats, very happy for you :D

>It feels like sticking your dick in a pussy.
What does that feel like?

How did you meet her?
I'm about to date a gorgeous mixed girl

looks like kelly rowland

Through common friends. Started hanging out and just turned into more. She's the whitest black girl I've ever known. All the benefits of a black chick with pretty much none of the negatives.

wow shed be pissed as fuck to hear you say that, thats pretty shitty

whats it like meeting the dad and the family?
being that one white guy in the family must be a bit awks

>knows her dad

No she wouldn't. You're thinking of a typical black bitch. This one hates niggers and will do anything not to be associated with people like that. I realize the irony but she really doesn't wanna be seen as a nigger.
See:
She knows her dad but her parents split up when she was young. Her mom is a nigger bitch cunt but the rest of her family is pretty damn cool.

I have one too, hotter than half the pictures here...seven years together
She's 23

Prove it and post a nude

So your fiancè is a self deprecating black woman. It's like she's not even black

That bitch is blacker than the inside of a coffin 6ft under the ground on a moonless night.

Looks like he's fucking a leather couch.

I hate niggers

The best kind of black

If you want to put it that way then fine. She's a black woman who doesn't want to be stereotyped as a nigger bitch and wants to be a good person so she doesn't act like a nigger. If you need to put some kind of label on it then that's your prerogative. But don't wonder why niggers keep acting like niggers when even white people don't even want them to act 'white'.

I love how rhythmically women's body's move when you are pleasuring them.