Need help Sup Forumsros

Need help Sup Forumsros
How do I record me fucking her?
>She loves to fuck
>Plan on going to a hotel room for holiday
>She doesn't want to be recorded due to obvious reasons
>But I want to record her sucking and being fucked doggy
How do I do this without getting caught?

Hidden cameras.

/thread

But how would I set them up? Plus the quality is usually shit tier, and it won't be worth it.

tbh you can always try truthfully asking her if you can record or take a pic so long as her face doesn't show. Or you can go to a local hardware store or best buy, or security place, learn to hide a camera, find one that can start and stop from something with a button like the tv. etc, etc.

Maybe this'll work for doggy

boom

ok to be honest, all you need to do is ask her coz she obviously likes the camera and would do it again. Just ask OP. And please share

btw the reason I said hardware is because this company here does that and also sells security cameras, what it really comes down to is if you're willing to take the time to get it going just right.

I think she doesn't want to be recorded after these leaked

yep, just got this amazing ho off backpage, and that's how it went

as an unfortunate mistake of your youth.

see... she's got a lot of videos and pics. Unfortunately i dont have them all.

See

is she Mediterranean, Indian, Arab or Spanish?

Indian

assuming you have enough time to buy shit off amazon, get one of 1080p USb charger spy cam. or just get a tiny go pro or go pro hero session and place it on the nightstand along with something to hide it.
I personally have used a garmin virb

well to be fair, this woman I was with last night, I asked her if I could take any pics straight forward, she said yeah, just not her face. It was fuckin great, anyways, how I found her, she has a face pic, but doesn't want me to take a pic of her face which is w/e

is she mallu? whats her name though?

North indian named minaHow much is it?

Stop helping this fagget
He won't share even if it is true

stfu butthurt fag

Give me your email address and I'll send you a video of her. I recorded me fucking her last weekend.

I will if I ever get them

[email protected]

usb spy camera is about $28-$45
go pro session is about $150
and the garmin virb is about $100

obviously the best one is the session... but pick according to your budget.

and will you share OP?

send it to me as well since i've helped you with the camera stuff
[email protected]

See

Why be fagget?

Post a link

Put a Gopro or just your phone leaned up against the lamp on the nightstand. Turn down the brightness so it won't be noticeable. I do it all the time and it works.

Too risky on the off-hand chance she flips it over

the phone placed awkwardly will raise suspicion.

shes got a few more videos out, anyone has those?