Ever walk in on someone who was passed out from too much liquor and had the smarts to take off their clothes for you?

Ever walk in on someone who was passed out from too much liquor and had the smarts to take off their clothes for you?
All I can say is THANK YOU!

Bigger girl, but she answered all my questions.

I hope you plowed that like it was your reason for being put on earth

Cousins wife.
So no.

But I got my pic and an eye full

it really is your duty in that situation to fuck them

>checking her phone before getting fucked
kek

you missed buddy. Even if you like your cousin I hope you regret that for the rest of your life. bitches need to be fucked when passed out

This was my passed out girlfriend from long ago that I ended up fucking after my friends got a good look at her.
Good times.
She loved it.

missed her face with a little of it

is that cum on the floor??

its called a goo dump and go

the DVD is a nice touch

I walked in on a passed out girl at a party a few months ago. It was after the party, most people had left and I came back for my jacket which I had forgotten.
She was passed out on the bed with the coats, I rolled her out of the way to get to my jacket and she didn't wake up.

>rubbed her ass gently to test the waters, she didn't wake
>cupped it harder, no wakey.
>felt her tits through her shirt for a minute, no wakey so I pulled shirt up, unhooked her bra (front clasp, I was lucky) and felt her tits up then sucked on her nipples a minute. No wakey.
>GETLY unzipped her pants, pulled her jeans down about to mid thigh, sniffed her pussy through the panties, rubbed her slit through the panties, no sign of waking up, pull panties down, insert finger, she is semi wet, she was like 19 so they are always a little wet, wet enough to get in anyway.
>dick was rock hard at this point
>Pull out dick, her pants are still on mid thigh, hoist her legs up over one shoulder, rotate her ass up a little, slide dick in. Fuck her slowly and gently so as to not wake her but honestly I think she was out on benzos and wine anyway so there was zero chance she was gonna wake up.
>Pulled out and came in my hand, nowhere to wipe it so I shove my hand in my pocket and sort of squeeze it off into my pocket. Fucking gross but no DNA evidence.
Pull her pants back up, hook her bra back up, try to mostly rearange her clothes but honestly, a chick knows if she got fucked, but at least if her clothes were back on she might think she meant to have sex and just didn't remember who.

See her next day when come back to meet buddy for breakfast

>She is crying on his couch, says she was raped last night and has no idea who.

>console her
>befriend her
>go out for a drink to "talk about it" that night
>get sloppy mediocre head from her before I drop her off because she wanted to thank me for being such a good listener and being there for her.
>Fuck her 3 nights later. Cum all over her pussy.

>samefag

>she is semi GF mode now.
>all her friends think I am such an awesome guy for supporting their friend after she was raped.

>mfw I was the one that raped her

>mfw she posts #metoo and I laugh because I know it was me.

Ive walked into a room where I found a passed out naked girl. Did I fuck her? Yes. Was I the first one to do it? No. Hindsight, I should have worn a condom, since she was already leaking cum. Also, she killed herself later that year because of her whore rep.

Looks more like a gook dump

>amirite?

LMFAO

Please tell me there is more

I found one, but she didn't remove her clothes. A little poking and prodding and I found out it was safe if I did it. So I did. I fucked her for about 45 mins and then put my cock in her asshole and came deep inside. She didn't like that part apparently cause she suddenly woke up and I had to hold her down to finish.

Kek, that's fucked but funny as hell.

good job user, thats what o.p. doesn't get. I bet the 1st 3 times you nutted to this bitch were the best ever

Getting horny reading this lol

Terrible user, terrible.

Another Sup Forums-gem.

Classical definition of rape. You proud?

You fucking monster. I kekd though.

yes

Guys, if you are going to do this

DO NOT CUM ON OR IN HER.
That is SUPER easy to get DNA from. Sure body hairs and such can get DNA but there is some deniability because that hair could have got there from anywhere. cum however, is damning, you are going to prison, evidence.

If you use a condom (best idea), TAKE.IT.WITH.YOU when you leave, do not throw it out in the house, don't throw it out in your trash, throw that shit out the window of your car a few miles away.

Monster titties on her

Yeah I am pretty soulless. I just don't care about other people, in any way.

I know right.. Would love to slap those yams around

HAHAHA The CD is the fucking best. Nothing says "you are human shit and I don't give a fuck about you" like after you rape a bitch, sticking a CD in her ass crack.

I'm honestly a fan of the chubbies. Not fat, but just very milfy women.

No one reports this stuff and DNA tests for non-active cases don't really happen. Bust in whoever the fuck you want to, as long as they don't know identifying info about you you'll never be caught.

They could put that shit in a database tho and catch your ass later..

bad advice.
this is good advice
good move on the cum in hand/pocket

proud? Eh, not really. Was more about just busting a nut in a hot chick. Getting to blast her most likely virgin asshole was a huge bonus. Had such a great cum that time just because of the circumstances. Getting to fuck her while passed out then holding her down while i came in her asshole. 10/10 would do it again.

Gross part was when I went to get my car keys out and forgot that this was the pocket I had wiped the load in.

Jizz covered keys/

eww.

>Could not read disk

Raped one night and giving head the next? You have clearly never dealt with an actual rape victim. I'm calling bullshit...

Exactly, or if you become a suspect, they can get a court order for your DNA

Best idea is to not leave them an easily samped pile of DNA in the first place

More pics

Except I have.

I am VERY good at manipulating people, like on a disturbing level. I engineered her into it, she went from crying on my shoulder to head, all it took was a few hours of giving her fake pity and support and a few more drinks.

Yes yes. You're so good at manipulating people you came on Sup Forums to try it some more

Things that didn't happen

At my wedding one of my wife's sisters(about 13yo) got wasted and just kind of fell asleep on the lawn. She was there for a while and I got kind of worried so I asked one of her brothers "hey, is anybody gonna do something about her?" and he was like "oh, yeah, I should" and he just took her clothes off and laughed at her. I think sometime during the day their dad took her inside.

This entire thread is fake stories

Hahahahah okay virgin

I believe him but I've done similar so......

Believe what you want.

I got the illicit pussy and you didn't.

Chew on that for a minute. I got pussy, you didn't.

Then go eat a tide pod.

>got pussy

you're a big man now! tendies as reward?

I fucked one like that (looked a LOT like that picture as a matter of fact) with 4 other guys once. She was semi awake, just too wasted to really put up any fight. She was mumbling no and stop, but no physical resistance. So we just plowed her. The guy that fucked her after me came inside her. Rookie move. I came in my hand that time too.

>I came in my hand that time too.

did you destroy the evidence by eating it afterward?

>I got the illicit pussy and you didn't
You're a rapist and he isn't? You sure owned that guy

kek a doodle do

I heard a feminist say all sex is rape even consensual so it must be o.k. to fuck a passed out girl

The straw feminist in your head doesn't make the rules, friend.

>Chew on that for a minute. I got pussy, you didn't.
>Then go eat a tide pod.

Was the pussy you got so bad that it took a Tide Pod to get rid of the taste?

I took a girl home that was super drunk and we got naked and into bed before she passed out. That was a blast.
Free reign over her body as she slipped in and put of consciousness.

LOL-ipops

It's nice that you took your mother out

Don't really care what you think. I fucked her and still get to watch the video whenever I want.

She was only sad bc she would have a stangers kid and have to do all the support.

Ooh.. You sure got me good user.. So edgy and original.

i did it few times to my gf and we got married
she woke up every time, enjoyed it a lot then gave me her permission to do it
but still first few times were non-consensual at the begginging
I don't live in shithole country tho

Twice this has happened to me.

The first time was when I was in HS, and this chick Natalie got drunk as fuck, starting getting slutty, stripped nude then passed out in the bathroom. Her best friend at the time told me I should fuck her, and actually egged me on. My buddy Brian also took a turn.

Second time was in college, and this girl I had been fooling around with was blackout hammered and sent me a text saying she would be waiting for me in my room. I got there and she was out cold, and nearly totally unresponsive. Forced my cock in her ass for the first time, and lived out a little rape fantasy, whispering fucked up shit in her ear. She remembered none of it.

Gf passed out drunk

Did anyone ever try putting it in her ass and nutting?

Damn, that 2nd story is hot af

what country?

Serbia

just a matter of time, keep drinking bitch