BTC is dying

BTC is dying

well then use bitcoin cash faggot

btc is dying cause cme futures and government attacks, bitcoinprivate will solve problems through user transactions

>bitcoinprivate
zcash or monero have already traction. bitcoinprivate isn't needed at the moment.

B-but bitcoin is such a catchy name

verge baby

Crypto will never be viable

Bitcoin is fucked due to its limited supply problem. If there were a limited amount of users looking to use it that’d be one thing, but there isn’t, Bitcoin is screwed.

verge is a piece of crap. zcash is privacy through cryptography, monero through obfuscation and verge? keep hoping that your pumpcoin gets pumped again. not gonna happen trust me

That’s not how it works... is this bait?

no. you can literally put your bitcoin as digital gold in a wallet in some lending provider and use it as an asset to get loans. that makes the supply of theoretically unlimited. just depends on the business model of the business youre putting it into

Now that you mention it, would you like to invest in Baitcoin? Mining is dead simple and there's no chance of the supply ever running out.

will drop to 9k at most. won't see 20k for a while though. tops 15k

didnt you make a thread about this already

>mfw ppl were buying at peek prices.

mfw smh

Zcash is hard forking into bitcoinprivate

It's been scientifically proven that those who use the term "faggot" as an insult are 13 year old children tops. Get out of this page you kiddo, this is adult stuff, you wouldn't get it.

While I respect your hypothesis, I must disagree with the conclusion you have reached and posit as an alternative that this is your belief because you are in fact, a faggot.

Bitcoin will die as soon as exchange into fiat currencies is prohibited. The only chance for bitcoin to survive is to make it essential for some countries' economies.

I bought at the march peak last year, was maybe not the most stupid choice.

BTC is fucked because there’s nothing to spend it on. All the marketplace vendors near me are IT/web dev, massage parlors/lowkey brothels, Etsy tier trinkets, and some sketchy restaurants. Converting to Amazon GCs and ordering shit online is a pain in the ass. 99% of what I spend money on won’t work with BTC. Converting to cash in amounts that makes speculation worthwhile is impossible.

Also FYI to oir Buttcoin Brothers, Chinese New Year is coming up, which will supress BTC even more. Would be a good time to get in, if you want to go long.

Can't you use other altcoins as well in america? Heard that you can even buy smart phones and PCs/Laptops.

Monera is a honeypot. The FBI doesn’t even pretend otherwise.

You obviously don't know anything about monero and what ring signatures are.

The idea that banks are somehow concerned about Bitcoin is absurd. This fantasy that cryptocurrency will bring about the end of banking is just that: a fantasy.