I have been browsing Sup Forums for two years now

I have been browsing Sup Forums for two years now.
And i have finally worked up enough courage to post a picture of myself.
I have two questions that have really been bothering me.
Am i ugly ?
and
How come no one likes me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0coEbLupL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could suck me.

are you expecting a different response from the usual
>post tits and timestamp or gtfo

cause if so.. lol

2 years and no time stamp?
Are you ugly? No
How come no one likes you? Bad luck or personality

Tits or gtfo

that's that antifa slut

Its been awhile since I seen any antifu pics.

tities or gtfo

> Am I ugly?

No.

> How come no one likes me?

I'm willing to bet that people like you and that you're not feeling it because you're depressed as fuck.

Get off the internet and get some exercise. It will do your brain good.

get a hobby, find people with same hobby, bond over said shared hobby.

> "... Am i ugly ? ..." ;

..... No.

> "... How come no one likes me? " ;

..... You have no idea how many people "like" you. Suffice it to say I am certain that there are very many that do. You just fail to acknowledge the fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0coEbLupL4

Are you a boy or a girl?

you are not ugly, but we know that picture is not your 100%, i mean is your "good" side, we would need like 20 other pictures of you to give you a final score. Right now you are a solid 7.8710 which is not bad TBH. go on post more.

It's not that they don't like you. They just don't know if your're a faggot or a dyke

Post time stamp or gtfo

I'll fuck u tbh

Boy or girl

she has many lovers, she doesn't know of

this

Post boipucci

no one likes you because you probably have a shit personality. people generally don't care about looks unless they're trying to fuck and even still you wouldn't be ugly if you grew out that femnazi hair.

Short hair is always instantly ugly on a chick. And no one likes you because you have short hair.

Very pretty, Op. But here's the question, and it occurs because of your short hair, so don't take it wrong. Are you a pretty girl, or a pretty boy? That could be your problem. Guys just don't know and don't want to risk being seen coming on to a dude. If you're a girl, make sure you're wearing makeup or nails, some other feminine identifier

NO you are really pritty, and secondly don't take your emotional ups form /b

That's true

This is a pic of me.... we should totally hang out.

time stamp please or this is just another bullshit meaningless /b noob post?

I would fuck the shit out of you, but then I have a thing for tomboys :)

DAm you two are amazing women Xx]

ugly

smoking causes cancer, like this thread

Real or no I would not mind making this woman a mother.

I am going out on a limb and assuming the human in this picture is a biological female. And no, I do not for one minute believe this is actually OP.

That being said, either male or female, the face of the person in this picture is attractive. If female, I find her attractive. (Not sure about the body, but she looks slim, hopefully small tits.)
If male then, congratulations, he fooled me. Kinda hard to do, so kudos. Maybe it's the angle, I dunno. Still, lots of girls (and guys if that's their preference) like the cute, androgynous look.

As far as why noone likes "you", assuming that's a real question... Probably because you care too much about whether or not people like you.

It has nothing to do with "your" looks, I assure you.

I like that you tell society to go fuck itself with that whole "women should shave their armpits" thing.