I fucked her last week AMA

I fucked her last week AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/712685445/cont
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tities or does not happen

Didn't let me record

what was her fetish?

Nice bro how is it to bang a thick woman like her? Been dying to fuck a woman thick like that all my life

Enjoyed the prone bone with a few fingers in her mouth

Took a while, but I've been fucking her through uni

To each their own, but girls like this... I can smell it through the monitor. Maybe you have a fecal fetish.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUCK FUCK FUCK

She also enjoyed doggy style, no anal though

moar pictures op. She seems like a good girl. If you're her first try to keep her pure and don't turn her into a total slut. Good girls are hard to come by these days.

To each their own on this one. I wouldn't fuck this. I wouldn't even talk to this. Hell, I wouldn't even realize this existed unless it blatently came up to me to ask for something.

Second or third haha. Read her messages early on, and know her ex has an 8 inch cock. Apparently she used to give him road head and all sorts of stuff.

Maby its the face that gets me, maby your right but when i see a chick like this at my school i get horny and want to bang her i never make a move tho wtf

Found the retard

Her face seem slutty?

She looks like she has a passive aggressive personality... does she?

Can confirm. Also turns "bubbly" when talking to other people

No it looks inocent and slutty at the same time

Severe monkey lips maybe but not slutty

how hairy is her pussy and asshole? Hot bitch btw, nice pull user.

Interesting combo

That nose is big enough to fuck.

Luckily not at all, she takes care of the hair

Dont you have nudes and are you black, white, pajeet...

Yep I knew it. It's my theory about derivative looks and personality traits and she definitely fit the bill. I have a friend that looks exactly like her so that's why I asked

And is she really fake? She'll talk the shit out of someone behind their back but treat them like besties around them?

Did you sandblast your cock afterwards?
Was the post coital remorse crushing?
Can it be KYS tiem nao?

Wow that's also true. What's your theory user, it's been right so far. Keep guessing and I'll keep filling you in.
White
She usually finishes first, and sometimes lays down between my legs and sucks me off

Waiting on the mare ass, pussy and utters

>And is she really fake? She'll talk the shit out of someone behind their back but treat them like besties around them?
Vagina confirmed.

Kek

Cmon user you don't need our approval to forge your opinion on her. She's great, enjoy life.

Sex is good

Post more ass, please.

I'm sorry

Kek, and here, watching her ass ripple while doggy is my greatest memory.

did she show you her designated shitting street?

Wow, she's fucking hot, that's my ideal type. Don't stop with posting pics.

>Wow that's also true.
kek like most women aren't like that

Can confirm. Only bummer is she won't let me facial her.
She is

What was the most extreme thing that she did let you do? More photos of her ass / tits?

>wont let me

Just do it faggot. What's the worst that could happen

Probably choke her while fucking her raw. Only let me do it once, while we were both slightly drunk.
Well I'd have to take the condom off and get her down, so chances are it wouldn't happen. Plus she swallows like 40% of the time.

Everybody fits a real life archetype, but each sets of archetypes are unique to different cultures. The most popular visual cue for these archetypes is facial features (nose length and shape, eye size and shape, bone structure, lips, hairline etc) That's basically it. I'm not a person of grandiose descriptions unfortunately. But if you ever take a look at people at compare them they'll all sort of start to mesh together in certain groups.

This guy for example. He's a random dude I searched on Google. I can't say mucha bout his personality cus it's just an image but he shares some features with Kendrick Lamar. Maybe it's a gift or an autistic obsession, but I just see it in people.

Of course there are outliers though, so it doesn't apply to 100%of people. The outliers tend to be extremely successful or massive failures.

I'm guessing she's of Hispanic descent. Maybe Ecuadorian? Since that's what the girl I know who looks like her looks is but I could be wrong, I'm horrible at profiling Hispanic people. And despite her fairness she's probably got excellent social skills and can talk someone's head off if she wanted to

She's indian, but spot on about the social skills and talking part.

Oh! And the girl I know also married a white guy, so there's that. Maybe you two share some chemistry

just have her suck you off and pull out and cum on her face. Did it to this girl when I was in college. She was mad for 10 minutes but eventually she asked for me to do it again.

Nice job pretending she's your girl lmao, you know her nudes are on the internet right?

Are you literally retarded look at the traditional clothing she is wearing this bitch is like Indian

Nice

Hey dude. Footfag here. Any feet pics of your slut? Good fuck man.

Let me look
She's the type to through a fit and not fuck for a week if I do

Best I got user sorry

That will do. Nice add to my collection. Keep boning her man.

No problem bud

wasnt paying attention And I said I was bad at profiling race

Must be a NYC cop/10

KEK

4archive.org/board/b/thread/712685445/cont

Here are her nudes and some videos, including one of a guy busting on her face