Worst of season 3

Worst of season 3.
Characters were good, plot is dull, idea was wasted.

MUY CHEELDRUN

Concept wasn't that bad.

Like 5 the allegory was REALLY fucking heavy handed. The actual writing, in terms of plotting, was awful though - No idea why it was such a mess. Maybe because they wanted to drag it out.

Also, like 5, the directing was atrocious. The acting, from capable actors, was terrible.

These were the two "British" episodes right?

1. twitter would've banned the hashtag
2. wouldn't work on troll accounts because they dont put their real name and picture on
3. nobody trolls on their phones, the do it at home on a shared network or in public wifi areas

the writers of this show are trash.

I was really expecting some subtwist, because it didnt make any sense: how do this hacker even get personal info if the majority of accounts doesnt even have a name on them? What was the purpose of that? I know, to punish them for offensive posts on internet, but was he psycho? What made him do this exactly?

I thought the hacker wanted to give attention to some government secret, like there's already a bee in everyones head and government can kill anybody if its needed, and he just hacked the system.

But fuck, it turned out hes just a BAD HACKER

asd

fucker beat me to it

Why didnt they just Hide their Faces when the bees just do After optimal Vision?

Wrong picture, that is Not San Junipero

It's crazy how she looks a decade older in Black Mirror

Barely recognisable

Should've ended with a single ADI following Scholes instead of Blue.

How was the actual writing bad? It felt incredibly intense and the pacing of it was tight asf, like as a thriller it hit all the sweet points. The plotting? How was the plotting a 'mess'?

Fuck you, I liked it.

Also, Blue a CUTE.

You underestimate normies, my dude.

You're probably right on #1, but try and suspend your disbelief of that one. Of all the stuff that happens in the BM universe, that's nowhere near outlandish.

6 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 4 > 5

Prove me wrong.

A fuckload of worthless scenes. What was the point of wasting so much time on the 3rd victim? Why was the ending so dragged out?

There was barely any suspense after the second kill, because we already knew how the bees operate and by extension also knew who will/won't die. The only remotely interesting question left was why, which they also answered pretty quickly.
The episode should have been 50 minutes long, focused more on the macro consequences and used the characters only to deliver some exposition.

Second best after San Junipero tbpqhwy

Aside from the ending; I found it quite enjoyable.

> Putting robobees episode as the best episode of the season
Did you even see Bronn talk about pedoKenny 'avin a wank on camera?

>What made him do this exactly?
Looks like you didn't follow the plot. He was in love with his roommate who he found in a bath, with her wrists slit because of internet bullying. It's implied that the event scarred him so much he went a bit mad.

1> 3>4>6=5>2

1. Never thought I'd wince at someone getting downvoted
2. Oh boy another "lol what reality is this really?" without introducing anything new
3. "GIVE ME MONEY!"
4. Is this the first Black Mirror episode where the way humanity advanced isn't inherently presented as bad? Just curious.
5. xD Gas the kikes racewar now
6. What said, with the exception of 3, as stated: never underestimate the normies.

RIP in piece 387000 normies

it's HER??

I'm pretty sure 90% of twitter users are teenage girls and the rest are journos trying to get a following by writing controversial shit

+so nothing of value was lost

yeah

I was killing myself trying to figure out where I saw the blond cop girl before. Finally figured it out near the end; she was in the need for speed game last year.