ITT post your issues with your family. Whom do you like, whom do you hate, and why

ITT post your issues with your family. Whom do you like, whom do you hate, and why.
>stories/greentexts welcome

>Whom
>Whom

Jesus fuck! As an English teacher, I know that you are technically correct in using "whom," but holy fuck does it look and sound like shit.

I'm an English teacher myself.
sup

>Dad works all the time an literally holds place together, refuses to challenge my mother
>Mom, sits in room all day when she isn't working at BBandB and has a mental breakdown at the drop of a pin. Completely immune to logic, thinks everyone is wrong but her
>Little sister keeps trying to kill herself and apparently hears voices. Been in and out of Psych ward for last few months. Excellent liar and talks with weirdos online all the time. Only fucking 12.
>Little brother is 14, has lots of friends but is also a giant stick in the mud. Straight edge and thinks he's better than everyone
>Me, 19, in community college studying art, starting to work again today after getting fired back in July, trying to get life together. Just want to get out of here
Not terrible but not good. It's stressful around here and honestly I take any excuse not to be in this secluded hellhole. I live in the woods and it's cold af rn in Connecticut. That basically sums it up.

kik/snap of your sis?

Yeah? Well what's good my dude? High school or middle school or what?

I'm not teaching. I got fired from my last teaching job because of cursing (saying "what the fuck" and the like). Which is okay because I'm also a pedo and I don't want to rape kids and then have to deal with the system; that'd be a pain.

Fair enough kek

jesus christ are you me?

>little brother was straight edge know it all at 15

became a heroine junkie by 25

sounds like a cool dude to me

Doesn't have one, also go fuck yourself.

Me and my dad joke about how he's gonna have problems down the road as he is the most mentally sound of us. He's also kinda manipulative but in a way that helps people. Like borderline Asperger like behavior, he manages his social circle like a politician. Prolly get's it from all the EU4 and HOI4 we play lol.

I fucking hate my sister to hell and back.

>controlling of me all my childhood
>made me sexually please her as a child
>made me hate my uncle and cousin because it suited her
>told me what to like and how to dress/act. Got bullied for it most of school career (looking like a fag)
>always told me what to think and do
>realise now how much of a narcissistic piece of human trash she is
>decide to come out with what she made me do as a kid
>parents accept us both as their children and are kinda torn, but they still treat her like a little princess (she's 27)
>she had to move in for a few months and I can't stand being in the same house as her now. I want to slit her throat in her sleep
>The stuff she did to me has fucked me up and I have a lot of anger/hatred, she's made me feel like a fucking toy for pleasure for years. Im shot with women now.
>She deserves to suffer more than I do atm.

Rest of the family is alright

I hate my entire family, except one aunt. My dad had like the worst life of all of them yet they are all more fuckups then he was (died).

Uncle
-Druggie from like 16-22
-Meets a stripper of all things and turns his life around, has 2 boys, runs 150k a year construction company, wife makes150k-200k doing real-estate.
-They both fall back into drugs, both fuckup their businesses, eventually divorce
-Uncle then 35, meets 19 year old
-19 year old dad & brother put him in the hospital because of a fight
-Their house burns down 2 days later, police find his bloody shirt there
-Arrested for arson, eventually out on patrol, still dating the girl who is now 22
-Has a kid
-Posts on facebook how he is so proud to be a first time dad
-Both of his sons "like" the post
-I'm sure he will ruin that child's life eventually.

Aunt
-Married at 19
-Has two kids, perfect family
-Husband makes a ton of money, she never works
-Cheats on him with some piece of shit
-Divorced
-Neither of her kids graduate past 9th grade
-Guy she cheated with knocks out her front 4 teeth
-Won't press charges
-Constantly "walking into things", "falling down"
-Eventually divorced and gets away from him
-Finds a new abusive husband to beat her

faggot

>father is a cheating old grumpy asshole filled with regrets
>mother is a sad ignorant cringy decaying soul who is realizing she's old
>younger brother, hope he's ok

Damn Sup Forumsro, sorry man. I hope things get better. Your sister is a cunt.

Is she hot? because if she's hot you can start hate-fucking her and get a really innovative way to cope with all that hard shit. Rest of the family is alright so there.

I have severe social anxiaty when it comes to dealing with my parents with anything that is remotely school related

Other Aunt
-Married young, like 19
-Has 2 kids
-1 graduated HS and joined army, other in 12th grade accepted already to a university
-not a perfect life but pretty solid, works hard and has enough money to go on vacation a couple times a year, etc

Mom
-Married at 18
-"Separated" but not divorced @ 21, meets my "dad", finds out she is pregant
-I'm biologically her husband's kid
-He wants nothing to do with me
-Eventually i'm born
-My "dad" has an accident shortly after im born, at 19 he is paralyzed for the rest of his life
-When im 2, mom decides she doesnt want kids, leaving me with my non-biologic father
-Has another kid 2 years later
-Since then, I've been face to face with her ~4 times in my life

Same.

You really a teacher?

ik how u feel OP my mom is just as crazy as yours shes a raging alcoholic i recently had to climb through my small af bathroom window just to get back inside cuz she locked me out, brother has to work a solid but stressful job to keep the place we have and mom does absolutely nothing but drink and be fuking annoying brother is starting to do coke and i see him going down the same road that my father did (father in mental ward used to be on the streets addicted to heroin and anything he could get his junkie hands on)

I feel you.

you are retarded, kys