My girlfriend's bestie. Wish i could get in between those titties and sleep there all night. Too bad she's engaged

My girlfriend's bestie. Wish i could get in between those titties and sleep there all night. Too bad she's engaged.

Some more.

if i will tell her i like her.

drunk party is always the best ocassion.

>Too bad she's engaged.

Too bad you're a Beta.
Rings don't plug holes. I regularly sleep with married women. A great benefit of working 3rd shift. Supermarket and laundromat

the true beta has spoken

Do you have bikini pics?

Thats from before. She was skinnier, now theres more lofty meat on her. She's pregnant and much more attractive.

Fucking engaged woman is amazing. And they love the attention. They always say no the first time. But try and try again until you get her, user.

I hate cucks like you who fuck with my head.

yeah this guy has it. Just keep hitting on her they love that shit. Pretend you have a magical connection and you are golden.

hot bitch. more?

>Become buds with her man.
>At the same time convince your woman to swing
>Convince him to join the swing crowd with his girl
>Score

Is she slutty or a nice girl?

A bit slutty. I know she likes to flirt with guys but probably that has changed since now shes pregnant and engaged. I haven't been in contact with her for a while now.

Was she a college/party slut? Any hot story you know about her?
Also, any full body pics.

Naw man. She was a colleague of my gf. Now both work different places and mostly keep in touch through social media or phones. Since girlfriend and I are separated as well for a few more months, her bestie actually lives a town near by and i am thinking about making a move or something. Girl is 24 now. Quite the meat if you ask me.

Good luck. She looks smokin hot.

What ethnicity? Looks Israeli/North Indian

So, any blackmail chance... Does she drink at parties?