So I just did a drug test yesterday. It was a hair sample test...

So I just did a drug test yesterday. It was a hair sample test. I smokes half a joint of some weak shit about two months ago. My first and only time. Will I pass?

Bump, I need the help of you Sup Forums "experts"

I think 2 months is right on the cusp. Doesn't matter half a joint or weak etc

Even if it was just once

If it was a hair test, have you cut your hair since you smoked?

If it was a hair test, OP you’re kinda fucked. Those tests can detect up to 9 months, unless you smoked like a week before the test “before your hair grows” then ur fukd

>9 months

Fuck outta here troll

I'm not sure

How can you not be sure, you retard.

Have you or have you not got a hair cut after you smoked weed? How can you not remember this?

he smoked so much weed that he forgot

Honestly don't remember. Ive gotten a hair cut at least 3 time in the past half year, but the last time I got a hair cut, I didn't take anything off the top. Prior to that, I would get low cut fades so perhaps I have. Let me check my bank statement

>Let me check my bank statement
>Gets haircut 3 times in the past half year.
>Gets a haircut on average every other month
>Doesn't remember if he got it cut after smoking weed

Are.You.Literally.Retarded?

My last job piss tested me, told me I failed, and said welcome aboard.

How's McDonalds?

9 months?
try 9 years if the person testing wants to spend a bit more money

A hair test that can detect from 9 years? What the fuck are you talking about? Do you not cut your hair?

So after checking my statement, I actually smoked on Dec 4. And no hair cuts since then. So my question now is, does God exist? If so, can I ask him for a favor?

probably looks like this

You should be fine I used to smoke like every other day before I got the job i have now somehow by a miracle I passed

It'd be way worse then that, that's like a year or less.

Alright occasionally I like to get a royale and add jalepenos.