We summon user mom

We summon user mom

Would smash

those are some disgusting moms.
>FAT

I wouldn't be too upset if that's what I had to bang at home. Looks fun.

Keep going

how did you come into possession of these

I took them before and after we fucked.

more pls

Look at the size of those warts on her mammaires... OP had a filthy mouth even as a baby.

More please

>nostrils

More of her without dick pls. What a cutie

If that were my mom I'd be dosing her with sleeping pills on the regular. Then I'd tuck her into bed

looks good.

Anything if her gettin fucked

I'd get her pregnant

Mum

Thanks to whomever posted my mom.

Bamp

Suace

Suace

this will always be a great picture

You are welcome. I like your mom

If ur mom can u post more?

I could, but not in the mood for the aholes today.

Too bad, would like to see more

wait u fap to ur moms nudes?
same

sometimes

Nice mom...

holy fuck dude, got more?

I found a HD close up video of her masturbating the other day. Waiting for a chance to visit again with a USB stick

Thanks dude

of my mom?
you're welcome

noo lol mine

Ah, ok

Back at the graveyard? These are early 90's pix and have been online forever.. She's prob dead by now and ain't yer Mom. Too funny!

Is your mom posted ITT?

How the fuck does anyone get nudes of their mom?

No not anyone in this thread. I'm just talking about my own mom.
I don't have any pics, just found stumbled on them last time I visited and borrowed her laptop.

>dat seatbelt
safe sex

In my case I found them on our home network after I saw them posted on Sup Forums by Dad

yeah,

Her email was open to a conversation with some guy she was seeing. I started reading and saw she sent him and others a bunch of pics/vids

Can’t say I blame you

You fucking kids today are so goddamn lucky it’s unbelievable

You know what the chances were of finding mom or sister nudes before 2005

Like 0.0001 %. You had to hope your dad had some Polaroids under the bed or that your sister left her digital camera out and full of grainy images

Absolutely absurd how easily you can get hot family nudes now.

At least I have future daughters to look forward too. But FUCK I would have killed to be a kid today

Lol I actually saw it first probably in 2005, maybe 2006. I trolled her emails for years afterwards always finding new wins. I sometimes posted on here, but never saw her reposted.

quit a while back, wasn't healthy

Mummy

vag?

Anyone have any luck with mom sex.

Here is my deal:

My mom is not particularly hot she is a pretty normal middle aged woman, im 26 and I’ve never been into her but I love incest as a fantasy and the idea of a mom just not my real one.

Well as time has progressed I’ve gotten more and more into the idea just to actually do the real thing. I have the impression that I could probably seduce her if I really try.

My dad and her are not very close they more or less just exsist together, I’m sure my mom is horny as fuck, she bitches about my dad and his laziness constantly.

She has been more and more complimentary and proud of me as I’ve gotten a good job and my own house and she seems to despise my dad more and more.

Anyone seduced their mom? Was it worth it? How did it go? Think I should? I honestly think my mom could use a good pounding and my dad is clearly just not up to it.

Just blowjobs from mum from 11 to 18 to keep me satisfied - after she caught me fucking sister, when we were both pre teens

Nice story bro

At the time I thought they were amazing but as an adult, having been blown by dozens of girls, I now know they were average

this
in 2002-2004 i found mom nudes, they were negative photo strips hidden in my parents closet
used a scanning and color correction software and voila, mom naked in the stairway of our old house, she was probably 20-25
sadly that computer is long gone and i didn´t back the up :(

This thread is dead. Pity had mom vag pic.. ...

I'm still here

you should just go for it
i think that under those circustances it would work
please describe her or post a pic of her

Haha similar story but not as long ago

My grandparents were dead and we were cleaning or their house, I found this old suitecase in their closet and in it were a bunch of OLD pictures from like then 60’s and 70’s of my grandma nudes

She looked alright, mad bush. I didn’t want my mom to find those so I pulled all the nudes out and took them home.

Tried to jerk to them but it was too weird with the dead grandma angle.

I eventually burned them

Not the best quality but it is my mother's vag.

This thread ain’t dead nigga

Hope not - just posted my mum's vagina. She gave me her old phone but hadn't deleted all files.

Well I’m at work so I don’t have any pics and cropping on the phone is a pain so I’ll just describe

>5 foot 3 or 4
>brown hair short
>chubby but not terribly fat
>large breasts DD
>type A personality and main breadwinner of the family
> very motherly at home, likes to cook and make things special

I think the big strife is that she does all the work and my dad is basically unemployed and even though she would never get a divorce that is just repulsive for a woman to deal with

So I think that’s why there is this new found affection towards me as I’m being a adult man and my dads basically a child.

I recently moved back in with them for about 5 months while my house was finishing up which is when I really starts to notice this stuff

How and why do you have this

As I said - She gave me her old phone but hadn't deleted all files. Hadn't deleted texts either.

Was she up to anything nefarious

Got one more photo of mum if any interest.

sure

Moms boobs.

post it

Moms boobs

Is that your mum?

yep

Obtained how?

see

Anyone have something to say on my situation??