If you could have unlimited quantity of a single drug (synthetic or natural), what would it be and why?

If you could have unlimited quantity of a single drug (synthetic or natural), what would it be and why?

I'll start. Kratom, because of various positive effects (relaxation, euphoria, opiate-like sedation, stimulation) at different doses and because it's not very harmful.

shrooms or lsd, probably lsd for microdosing and occasional trips

I guess LSD, you can take it basically every week safely and trips are often super awesome.

I believe you'd eventually get bored from psychedelics, as you would have nothing new to get out of them. It would come down to simple recreational use, which is not so much fun with psychedelics imho.

Anything with THC. I prefer buds though.

infinite high nic vape juice

I don't think it's possible to get bored with psychodelics, it's like a new adventure each time.

Also, even if you're not into exploring your mind etc., it's a fantastic catalyst for enjoyment of other activities. Things that are enjoyable on their own, get 10 times better while tripping. Like taking walks in nature, watching movies, fucking... On low does even reading books gets fucking intense.

cocaine

this

Yeah, you're probably right. I haven't done enough psychedelics to realize all of the potential they have.

I've done enough psychedelics to tell you user, it gets boring. You get over it. You stop learning and it just becomes a time consuming "thing" for lack of a better word. You lose significance, life feels emptier every time you trip. Don't abuse it.

Someone who knows what he talks about. I still believe enough cocaine can turn you into iron Man

Weed because I'm not some hipster yoga fag like op. Also I have the means to make butter and CBD oils if weed is provided.

What else do you believe in?

This... I have so many fucking shrooms right now, I pretty much have an unlimited supply. I shroom more often than most and I have fucking a great time every time.

have fun with the withdrawals after you spiral into taking 8 gram 3 times a day

yes

>take it basically every week and be safe
no

YES FUCKING YES

Exactly. After eating shrooms every day twice a day for a month, I think I'm good for a while.

Mail some to meeeee

I'd like to see your cocaine withdrawals, user.

If you take drugs to learn something, then you're mentally retarded. Granted, you can come to some life changing realizations while on drugs, they can change you for the better, but if that's your reasoning for doing drugs - you're doing it wrong. It's a form of entertainment.

When I have a free weekend with nothing planned, I invite my friends for a trip or do it solo, because it's fun. And even if it doesn't turn out to be fun (I've had some major bad trips), I still count it as an interesting experience, it's like watching a good horror movie - it fucks you up, but after you process it, it feels good.

I've been doing this for many years, I'd say 50+ trips, ranging from under 100ug to doing 500ug once. I don't see it as a possibility that I'll get bored with it, ever.

Also, there would be an unlimited supply. So no withdrawals.

If alcohol counts, then alcohol

wow that's a shitty choice.

Cocaine

what is 500 like

do you feel in control

ketamine bc im an addict and that shits expensive

Probably the shittiest drug out there

Ill be THAT drug addict i guess. Unlimited amounts of meth would be amazing. I would be up for weeks at a time doing absolutely anything i wanted. I wouldnt have to worry about food or a place to sleep, id just be up 24/7 having a great time. I want meth now

Can it be in the form of edibles? Weed butter unlimited supply of weed butter

Where you live? lol. I honestly wish I could find someone to sell all this shit to.

Excellent choice

>
DMT
that's it

On comeup I watched a movie and fucked around (actually tried playing first level of Thumper for 20 minutes and it was funny as fuck), then when the peak was coming, I put on some music, went to bed in dark room and closed my eyes.

All kinds of awesome stuff happened, hallucinations (all senses) and weird visions, something people call ego-loss (there was no longer "me" that was thinking, there was just a sense of the world around me etc., it's very difficult to explain).

hen came some thought loops and I got really scared and then realized it's quite retarded to do 500ug alone with noone sitting me, I panicked and it turned into a bad trip, but I quickly called my friend and she talked to me and I calmed down. I've had a worse bad trip on 150ug once, so it's not about the dose I think. Otherwise it was awesome, I'll do it again one day, this time in some nature and with friends though.

And no, there's no control of your thoughts, but physically it wasn't bad, my vision was obviously fucked up but I had a pretty good limb coordination.

morphine

MDMA
Man I love that stuff

Cocaine, no brainer. I would be fucking bilionaire till next month and the coolest dude in any given moment.

Heroin. Black tar

Even if you had all the cocaine you'd still be a chump user. Come on now get serious.

Dude no

Heroin cuz I'm a junkie ;)

I wish you could safely take it more often, it's such a fantastic drug...

Why not china white? You gotta go for the shittiest black out there?

What does heroin actually do fam?

Couldn't agree more
Talking is so much fun and even breathing feels amazing.
Aah I could use some right about now

>anecdotal
Stop taking drugs to learn something. You open books for that. Granted, lsd helps you explore the nature of your consciousness. But if anyone seriously thinks you're learning on psychedelics the same way you learn in a classroom then you're clinically retarded. Idk what this hate about recreational psychedelic use is all about. I advise heavily against taking them willy nilly in a party setting (thats how bad trips happen) but recreationally when youre at home alone or with a trusted companion while in a good mindset, i dont see anything wrong with that. If you're bored on psychedelics i can't imagine how dreadful you are sober.

weed
fun

(Me)

Go back to your mother basement loser

Cocaine. Cocaine is a wonder-drug: it increases IQ, it improves memory, it cures depression, and it causes enhanced performance of most tasks. The only down side to cocaine is long-term kidney and liver damage, but that's true of every drug legal and illegal. And of course, the fact that it costs so much and requires constant increase to maintain the effect; an infinite amount fixes that problem.

Believe it or not, there are medical labs around the world trying to synthesize non-addictive cocaine because it's such an incredibly useful and effective drug.

>in control
I learned quickly that there is no faster way to a bad trip than trying to stay i control. You will fail and you will start to upset yourself if you hang onto the idea of controlling yourself. You have to let go and just breathe and realize that it's going to be alright.

acid

What?

Makes you feel good and extremely apathetic. Unless youre dopesick then it makes you wanna die

What about comedowns?

im on an anti psythotic so anything dopamine related will be dulled so I'd go for weed

otherwise apvp (flakka) but it would drive me insane as it did that before

DMT

>implying 500mcg is a high dose

same, if i could live in club that spins rave shit 24/7 it would be worth it.

I would have to choose hydrocodones, because I can be high all day erryday on that shit and be in pure fucking bliss.

If you have an infinite amount of cocaine, you never need to come down. That's the point.

I was halfway typing the same answer

Something legal so I can sell it for NEET-hood.

Its obvious you have never been on cocaine binge.

So what is a high dose of acid, mr edgy?

Oh haha cool user

500ug is a really high dose. I've had almost complete ego death on 500ug

weed, only because it would save me a lot shit-ton of money

Well your heart is gonna give out in hours so the comedown aint gonna matter

D M T
M
T

I fucking hate inhaling stuff, is there a way to take DMT without smoking it?

A dose that takes you to a place so far away from yourself that you are not compelled to try and convey the experience.

>implying ego death constitutes a high dose

yeah, you can diltue it inwater, add MAOI (Like harmalin for example) and you have bootleg ayahuasca.

4 hours of tripping, but the nausea is quite nasty.

Best option is to make changa with some nice earthy herbs and then flush your mouth with some tea, when you do the hit.

well, a bigger dose is more likely to give you ego death. 500ug would most likely strip 99% of people of their egos, there is no doubt in that.

won't have to withdrawal ..... infinite amount

This is true, no matter what people say about exploring their mind, because msot of what you "explore" is just deep thought and putting things you already know into words although its fun and amazing at first you will eventually just be sitting there in a complete blur pretty much brain dead with hallucinations. Trust me i did lsd, dxm, ketamine, shrooms, and DMT for many years and they may feel all different from each other but the deep thought portion gets pointless after a while.

I would also choose cocaine. But it isn't all the shit u say it is. Its the fuckinf devil

Gay

I'd probably be a boring fuck and say weed. I've had other drugs of course, but I think weed is a lot more "safe", you smoke often enough that the unlimited aspect would be worth it.

Don't get me wrong, tripping is fun and powders are awesome for partying with. But having them in unlimited quantities are tough to fit into day to day life - I personally need around 3 free days to really enjoy a trip and process it, and the comedown of powders lasts way too long. While I wouldn't smoke weed everyday, you can indulge in it more often than other substances with much less intense side effects.

Self control and quality but yes lots of yay

Shut your filthy mouth idiot, its clear that you are either autistic or trolling

Id like this too, but i will never buy coke because its all cut to shit. (Coke has the same mechanism of action as ritallin, although much weaker, anyways so id mind as well buy a shit load from a kid with adhd than deal with niggers)

But anyways id chose dextro-amphetamine. Its much cleaner than meth and lasts much less so you can actually space out doses and get sleep if you want.

Weed. I can trade it for unlimited amounts of whatever else I want

you forgot tachychardia and heart problems

Dose really has nothing to do with "ego death". If you dose 1 hit 50 times you are bound to lose your ego somewhere along the way.

It is funny and ironic to see so many people claim to have experienced "ego death" and still be so controlled by it.

Ketamine. It's my favorite.

Stimulamt withdrawls are nothing compared to opiates and other depressants. Im goin thru amphetamine WD rn and all i feel is tired. (Took about a gram and a half of good meth a week before so i was a very very heavy user)

from any era? quaaludes. aparently those fuckers were intense.

i love reading while tripping. its like nothing else I have ever experienced

You literally would not remember the rest of your life

definitely with you there, i thought I was going to have to be the person to go there

Cannabis. All forms. All plants. Also, I wish for immunity from drug tests and searches.

Is neurotoxicity of meth a real deal?

are you fucking serious?
hmu brooooooo

Fuck dude ive done this for years. (Learned the art of shake and bake) and after a while your body runs out of dopamine and you just cant keep goin and no matter how,much more ya take it wont get better it will,just make your heart go off the walls.

Oxymorphone is the best you nigger

It was hard to decide between that and heroin. Unltimately meth makes you more sociable so you could still hangout with friends

China white almost always has fent in it unless you get it from the source.

but, what about your liver???

Same

The only reason im sad that i was born in the 90's

There is also the nod where your awake and you feel amazing plus you dream and shit. Just goin to dream land the moment you close your eyes without sleeping.

so,what about that 1%
assuming of course they aren't habitual users