Why do so many hot white women breed black?

Why do so many hot white women breed black?

because they're attracted by at least one black person and wanted to have a baby with that person (most of the time). Nobody cares about "purity" except you faggots.

Because they want children without all the hassle of having a man in the picture.

Stop replying to spam please.

they fell for the big black stallion meme
plus them niggas dont give a fuck about protection

Everyone likes a bit of taboo. Some women like to be degraded. Hence, they fuck dogs, horses, niggers. All kinds of animals really.

They don't /thread

This

This was already a pretty known fact 5 years ago. Time magazine had an article on how the average American will look like during 2050. Having interracial relationships only broaden the gene pool, so the children come out healthier.

Because they hated their fathers.

And black men exude confidence, to us males we see it as them talking shit, but chicks like confident men and that's what black men play on.

Maybe their fathers molested them, or beat the shit out of them, but breeding black is the ultimate form of revenge to their abusive father's.

But sometimes a white girl will fall for a decent black man, but the black guy usually has one white parent.

Most times they like the ghetto carelessness of nigger culture.

it is mostly white and asian women race mixing though for women. asian women probably do it most and with white men. for men its mostly black men and then white men. probably half of all black males I have ever seen in my life were either with a latina or white woman. also every brown/black guy I know has dated or married white women.

Cause they hated their daddy, so they want their kids to grow up without one.

Why no statistical evidence to back up these threads

brainwashed by the media

that's not her kids faggot

Because they fall for the "black guys are cool" meme while they are teenagers and it lasts well into their 20s, I know because my cousin fell for it and lost everything to a negro just a few months ago.

cause they strive to be single moms

yes!!!!!!! 100%

01000001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01001110 01100101 01100111 01110010 01101111 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01000111 01101100 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01001000 01101001 01110100 01101100 01100101 01110010

They dont and those aren't her kids
Kill yourself cuckfag
You are cancer
You and faggots like you need to an hero

Sage

Kill yourself

>so many
sure stormfag. that ought to trigger the betas.

because they are also very very stupid :D.

80% of white people will die in the next 20 years. America rotted after in 1980 on streets have stopped to strike Negroes. Lol google translate even the word nigger writes with a LARGE LETTER. America pulls everyone in the trash

Because they love liberal ideas. They now have to drink the urine of Negroes and Islamists. Europe is just repeating America's way, like, America assimilated Negroes, and they are now trying to assimilate animals too. It's so cute.

Only after liberals die. Then the white people will have a chance. I wait when Germany wakes up.

>Only after liberals die
so you want to live in a country full of retards. good luck with that.

The task of the female to substitute his pussy for any male. If the white males are either gay, or transsexual, or cucold trash.
Forget about the USA. This country will soon not exist at all. You are no longer able to tear off the white whores from the black dicks by the crane, lol.
You are garbage. For some accidental natural error, you have white skin. Your place in a coffin, prison, or in a psychiatric hospital.

Females are often bad at logic.

The right idea is based on honor and dignity. It's no wonder that garbage like you does not understand.

You animal. Die pls.

Ok, my bet is on the following.
You may have seen them in jailbait threads or maybe have seen them from a far in an hotel's swimming pool and maybe thought: "Damn, teenagers are so fucking perfect"

But have you talked to one? Ever? If you have, you know there's only one thing we can all agree on, they are fucking retarded.

Basically, they are crybabies trying to bust their parents balls because they dropped them more than once when they were babies. Teenagers do this by trying anything they think their parents would consider wrong.

They lack the ability to think for themselves, and they don't care. You name it, drinking, having sex, swearing. God, they would fucking cartwheel in the middle of a church if they thought it were cool.

So that's what you see. Teens that tried to upset their parents by fucking niggers, bit actually played themselves. I mean, look at that picture. Can you imagine being white and holding those monkeys knowing they are your spawn?

stormfags btfo. why do you want to use so much of your limited time on earth hating?

You mean sluts that no self respecting white guy would touch

>Maybe their fathers molested them, or beat the shit out of them, but breeding black is the ultimate form of revenge to their abusive father's.
Very often it's simply just a racist father. The more vocally racists the father the more likely the white girl knows EXACTLY what it is that will hurt her father the most.

Unfortunately most black men met on google hangouts are unavailable for sexual activity

Nice trips. On the internet anyone can say anything of course, but in real life most actual white supremacists are unemployed drug addicts anyway, their brains are toast.

Because women are free to breed with whoever they like. To be honest though, just ask a femanon.

because they don't. your making shit up nigganon

Big dick, muscular body, average job, hip hop is currently a trend to listen to.

As soon as those niggas grow old, tired and fat, they'll settle or quit.

Well what's the options OP.... You? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!:-}

The thing is most white and asian women don't have relationships with black men. I understand this is a fetish for cuckfags, but I don't know why anyone else would care.

Tons of white women are going with black men. You are just in denial.

Sure thing Mr. (rare-element)burg

>very very stupid

This.

At least that one woman woke up, killed her spawn, and jumped off a bridge when she realized what she'd done.

Guys, Guys,
we can only stop this cucked BS is we let it die.
like any attention whore, stop giving it attention, and it will stop cutting, or cut properly and bleed out.

either way, it WILL die off, if we don't span attention to it.