I'm trying to reach out now. I'm feeling really dark lately. Depression is fucking me up...

I'm trying to reach out now. I'm feeling really dark lately. Depression is fucking me up, I can't help but feel sad for everything. If someone wants to talk I would appreciate that.

Hey there.

Do you know the reason to your sadness? Is something bothering you?

Sup?

take an antideppressant

Relax op, try to keep your mind off thinking and just do stuffs

nah i'll pass. deal with your problems yourself fag.

Talk to me bro. I'm listening (serious).

Hey user what's up

We are here for you user. Take a load off and feel free to discuss anything you want

quit propping up waeklings!

actively tell yourself, even if you don't believe it, that there are good things and stuff
say it out loud, fake a smile (just dont look into a mirror doing so, that ruins the illusion)

NOT OP
Guys I miss my ex
She was kinda of a bitch to me when we broke to but god damn it I want her back
I don't think I'm going to make it hold me bros

>be depressed 20y/o me
>got heavy into drugs bcuz depression
>learned I was having a kid
>up my drug use from 100 to 1000
>one night tried to an hero
>too a metric pound of various pills/powders
>woke up 7 years later w/ kids and an alcohol
>haven't tried to self-kill since

There is always hope user

Not much.

>24yo
>living with parents because I can’t afford an apartment and a carreer
>fucking suck at school
>family life is depressing as shit
>friends also depressed started ignoring me
>girlfriend being obsessed over me, and me being a wreck evidences how crazy she is
>sex life decayed a lot, gf has hpv so she only sucks my dick
>father is a cheating old cunt and mother is ignorant, sad and stupid
>brother is holding up pretty good luckily, but somehow I feel guilty and responsible for him

The only thing I enjoy is listening to music, like, it really gets into my loins and it makes me feel great. I have my own music as well but I find it hard to work on it when I can’t even get out of bed. Also stopped working out because of my mood. No antidepressants tho, only weed on weekends but now I ran out and acid occasionally.

OP here, I also miss my ex. She was beautiful and we use to smoke weed and watch Twin Peaks together, then we used to have sex. Anal. Fucking bitch was hot as fuck but we always got into stupid fights and I felt pretty fucking used. We broke up. I miss her sometimes, mostly the memories.

>mfw faggots crying and bitching about completely avoidable hardships of their life
>same faggots talking shit about what they heard about communism when offered an actual solution

you fully deserve this suffering, kek

lol fuck off, I despise leftists almost as much as I despite my mongoloid father.

good, then kill yourself
better dead than read, amirite?

Nah, I'd rather stick pieces of metal up young zurdo's dicks.

>i'd rather
don't pretend that you'd ever get anything done in your life, keep bawwing in your gay little self-loathing threads or just put an end to your misery you illiterate useless little shit

Either a troll or a left-handed militarist wanker. He will die like the rest, for they will not prosper.