WWYD Extreme/rape/brutal

WWYD Extreme/rape/brutal
Replies for replies. Starting with chubby dyke Rachel dump

I would treat her out for a romantic dinner at the nicest restaurant in town, walk her home, go up for coffee, make sweet passionate love to her in the missionary position and fall asleep happy in her arms.

OP here, dumping different girls to keep thread going. This is the dykes sister

Why such hate for "the dyke"?

She rejected you didn't she?

pull her over a desk on the beach so everyone can see us. id pull away her bikini and fuck her ass in doggystyle. strangers start joining us. they pull away her bra and suck on her titties. r4r?

Pull that dress up and start forcing my fingers in her pussy and asshole while i hold her still with my other hand around her throat. throw her to the ground hard so her dress bunches up around her exposing her naked pussy and take her ugly friends face and shove it into her cunt forcing her to lick while i stroke my cock. finally flip her over and shove my cock into her asshole hard while she s forced to make out with her friend licking her own pussy juice off her friends lips while I stretch her ass and fill it with hot cum

r4r any of my girls

id push her on the bed and titfuck her huge fucking tits. id make sure that my penis would also glide in her mouth while i fuck her tits. then id push her on her tummy and fuck her ass for a while. after this is done id switch to her face and throatfuck it. id finish by cumming all over her tits and her face with her tongue out. wwyd?

dedicated to you

Leash her, slam her down on all fours, rip that fucking pussy open with my cock and yank the leash back so she arcs her back while im using her. Spank that ass hard while i also stretch her asshole open as far as possible with my fingers while i pound her from behind. finally Finish with a cocksmearing all over her face, and nut on her forehead while she sucks her own ass taste off myfingers. Keep her on the leash and tie her outside in my front yard.

replies get replies

to what pic should i reply to get another reply? already did this

Anything less than the use of power tools on sluts like this is just vanilla.

any of em take your pic

i like the way you think. how would that go?

her body. better for writing

hard hit to the back of the head while shes out one night dressed like a slut, shaved pussy, nice panties knowing shes going out to be fucked, obviously knocks her clean out. drag her into nearby abandoned dirty building thats already been set up.tie her up to a brutal looking fuck machine with barbed wire so when she comes round she darent move. live stream it to her father. turn the machine on and sit back and watch her pussy get rammed with the biggest glass dildo youve ever seen, instantly stretching her poor body, turn it up to a high speed and sit and watch it beat the fuck out of her insides, leave her there for hours and come back to see whether her pussy lube was enough to keepit from tearing her apart

reply to:

Problem with power tools is the noise of them stops you from being able to hear the screams properly. Just use knives and a hacksaw.

would feed a bowl of eggs/10

I kidnap them and take them to my basement. I make them strip at gunpoint and get on their knees. They comply but cover themselves with shame. It's not on. So I tie their hands behind their backs exposing themselves to me and each other. I force their faces together on each side of my cock and make them lick and suck it. Their lips and toungues all over my dick brushing against each others. Then I make the daughter suck her mom's nips as mom blows me. Then I make the daughter lay down and put mom's pussy on her face making her eat mom out. Mom actually starts moaning with pleasure as her daughter's toungue enters her and swirls around her clit. Her juices arecrunning down her daughter's face. The I switch them making mom suck her daughter's nips before making her daughter sit on her face. I make the daughter blow me as she gets her pussy eaten by mom. Tiny high pitched moans escape the daughter's lips and her mom's face is covered with her daughter's juice. Then I move behind the daughter and sit on mom's tits. As mom is still eating her daughter's pussy o thrust my cock deep into the daughter's ass. She screams and the mom stops. I point the gun at her and tell her to keep going. She complies. I fuck her daughter's ass hard. Her daughter screaming as I do so. Then I pull out and push her to the floor. I make mom ckean my cock with her mouth. I put the daughter back on mom's face and fuck mom in the pussy. She s moaning as I fuck it. Before I blow I pull out and make the daughter blow me cleaning my dick of her mom's cream. The I pull the daughter off and put her face between her mom's legs and make her eat her mom's pussy again. Then I start fucking the daughter's pussy feeling her tight pussy walls contracting around my nob. I blow deep in her womb. Take pictures and send it to the husband as mom eats my cum out of her daughter
Only free one Ill do. equal length replies 4 replies from now on for any of my girls

More like extreme brutal cuck edition. Fuck you and your faggot ass cancer threads

WWYD?

I’d stuff her mouth with a ball gag and tie her to a sybian. Then I would turn on the machine to max to give her one shaking orgasm after another, just for the sake of hearing her muffled screams while I slap her shaking face with my cock and play with her tits. finally she passes out from the painful orgasms and i fuck her unconcious ass before leaving it gaping and cum all over her face while i leave her limp body in an alley to be groped and used by the homeless

bonus ugly pic of dyke and her mom

This. If you're torturing someone, you've got to make sure you can monitor their state of consciousness, breathing, state of mind. Too much noise is unhelpful.

Make her shove a tennis ball up her mom's ass

I'd tie her ankles and wrists to four horses and stretch her out as i stood there fucking her pussy while she had a massive vibrating dildo up her ass. She'd cry every time a horse pulled her, whimpering while i used her as a fuck toy filling her pussy with cum. Once i'd finished, i'd knock her out, release her until i was ready again, except the second time i'd have the horses walk in different directions while my dick is down her throat and video record this all. As she's ripped apart i'd cum down her throat.
r4r?

Id tie her hands behind her back, put her on her knees and start fucking her face as hard as I could, causing her to gag profusely, vomit and saliva trickling from her mouth, then right as she was close to passing out, id surprise her with a load down her throat. Shed try to swallow it all but most would spew from her nose

WWYD

Would kidnap and keep in a dungeon where I would rape her on a daily basis.
I would get her pregnant and perform a home abortion around the 3 month mark and make her eat the fetus while I fuck her in the ass.
Then drug her and dump her naked in a forest.

Take the mom to an adult theater and have her locked in a gloryhole booth and have her milk as many cocks as she can with a camera set up to air in the theater room as me and some guys gangbang the daughter.

Wait for her outside her office. Shes staying late. As she leaves I throw a belt around her neck and tighten it, pulling her into a dark alley. He whore instinct takes over and she promises to do anything for me to spare her life. Shes on her knees in a dark alley as I piss in her mouth and tighten and release the belt. I throat fuck and anal rape her and leave my cum all through her hair.

fuck her urethra and creampie in her bladder

First of all I would make her strip slowly for me, then I force her to take me deep in her throat while I sit in a nice sofa