Name one character who could beat my boy Saitama in a fight

Name one character who could beat my boy Saitama in a fight.

All reality warpers. All omnipotent characters.

Prof. Xavier
The battle of the egg heads

sure but that just cheating. it like playing a game with console mod

/thread

Grimace

Nega-Saitama

Doctor Manhattan

Also /thread

you cant mind control or affect his mind in any way. he is too strong minded for that to work

Saitamas greatest feat is he punched a guy hard enough causing a shockwave that blew away the clouds thousands of feet in the air. This is impressive af but there's plenty of characters who are confirmed to be able to destroy solar systems, galaxies and entire universe's, like Superman, anyone Krillin level or higher in Dragon Ball, Naruto, The Flash, etc.

Word

Hank Hilll after downing a few beers and hearing someone talk shit about propane

Banana man

Saitama is unbeatable, he would one punch pretty much all DB characters, except for goku/vegeta who could survive a fw seconds longer.
Naruto is dead upon arrival, and the flash might stand a chance but saitama could probably keep up with him.

that was far from him at max power.
he his limitless. that his curse

Can Saitama see ghosts? This is important.

This.

The Hulk. Might take him a while.. but he'd get there in the end

K

his punch that did all that was "normal" punch, krillin, naruto dont have anything on that. naruto can put some power out, but he's still pretty fragile. and krillin has been owned more times then naurto has sad flashbacks...wait nvm

Superman

The Hulk

Any of the Greek gods, from comics

Any of the Norse gods, from comics

Capt Marvel

The One Who Is Above All

Batman, when the conflict begins on his terms

Felicity Smoak, on television

Franklin Richards

James T Kirk

The Saint of Killers.

I know Hulk is neigh-unbeatable, but he's still slow as fuck. Saitama would dodge everything.

more like soy boitama

Giorno Giovanna with GER

the hulk is weak af even in the marvel univers.

if you want someone who get stronger the angrier he get and could keep up with saitama you might want asura from asura wrath. after all he kill god by punching his head off

Arale

> every single one of them would get One punched.

Doesn't GER only work on other stand users?

Minecraft nigger steve

>Hulk
>Batman

Femto

first actually contender against Saitama here. Rest of you are weak as fuck.

I did add the caveat, the conflict would have to begin on his terms

Don't think so. Pretty sure it works on anything bc if I remember correctly it was applied to Diavolo and not King Crimson.
agreed

Stop watching garbage dubs. Kuririn could beat Saitama? What are you even smoking...

Son Goku/Vegeta in Dragon Ball Super might stand a chance. They are much stronger than what Saitama has ever shown, but he also hasn't ever had to try. It's impossible to know.

> Believing that ehulk wouldn't

The Saint of Killers. He killed Satan. He killed Death. He killed GOD.

same person doesnt count

Instantly opens portals that can redirect any attack into the attacker. Lol enjoy fighting yourself.

Also probably should add Johnny to this bc of what he did to Valentine with Tusk act 4

"Normal" punch? He punched Boris with a serious punch. His serious punch doesn't even have enough kinetic energy behind it to destroy a small planet like earth. I'm entirely convinced if he just unloaded he could take out a planet instantly, but that's vastly different than destroying galaxies which are quadrillions of times larger than our tiny earth.
God Goku (red) vs 70% Beerus is stated to be physically shaking the entirety of the universe, billions of times larger than a galaxy, and if Whis hadn't intervened they would have destroyed universe 7. Same happened in Beerus vs Champa.
Superman has similar feats to Goku.
Saitama being limitless doesn't mean anything if he hadn't even demonstrated the ability to destroy a planet, let alone galaxies and universes. Don't even get me started on 4th dimensional beings, omnipotents, and higher in Marvel.

>the hulk is weak af even in the marvel univers.

Stop smoking crack nigger.

Yea but really when you bring him up its basically cheating lol

Morpheus of the Dream

You can't kill a ideal user.

**Boros. Fuckin autocorrect.

You all say a bunch of shit
Except you

The only ones able to beat him are those who are invincible and can manipulate the matter

(Exemple: Doctor Manhattan)

wait but can warp reality too

you rang?

Get ripped

I did not see the post

The Idea of Evil

Out of curiosity how would someone with a regenerative ability like Logan or Deadpool fair against this guy?

easy

Not cheating. He's not a reality-warper. He can't even fly or run at super-speed or teleport. But what he CAN do is shrug off a point-blank nuclear detonation and murder God with one bullet.

Well "Boros" was one of OPM toughest oponent in the anime and he could regen. He got splattered into a could of guts and pulled himself back together, then he still lost.

He already won

The flying spaghetti monster will drown him in marinara and whip him with his noodley appendage

the King of Kings
the God of Gods
the one true being

Teleporters/portal users or reality warpers.

I see, so they'd get rekt then. Well then the only people I can think of are dimensional beings or those that can manipulate atoms then. Deadpool might stand a chance with his 4th wall breaking, but outside of that he'd get annihilated.

sans undertale

Koro sensei from assasination classroom

her on her period

Squirrel Girl. Saitama would be widing up for a punch in one panel, and in the next he'd be lying on the ground unconscious with squirrels sitting on top of him. That's her superpower: off-panel omnipotence. Not even OPM can counter that.

but you've said it yourself, he hasn't shown anywhere near his full potential, and even Boros admitted that the fight was over from the beginning.
In short Saitama was toying with him from the beginning

kek

How's she gonna fight Saitama while she's getting dicked by Mumen Rider?

This or Yog-Sothoth.

Noone can except himself. That's the fucking point.

Wtf

Dr. Manhattan
Superman
Thanos