How did he go from a gruff blue collar retired cop to a man who pretended to be his son's boyfriend to avoid going out...

How did he go from a gruff blue collar retired cop to a man who pretended to be his son's boyfriend to avoid going out on a date with a gay man?

Liberalism is mental disorder

He'd rather pretend to be gay to fool a real gay who was genuinely interested in him. It was the only way out of his shitty situation without telling the flaming homo to straightly 'fuck off'

By the character's arc being influenced by its homosexual actor

>backing a horse other than mine is a mental disorder

is he actually gay? that would add an incredibly amount of irony to an already funny series

you're confusing ideology with part affiliation user

Lemon Party movie when?

Yes. He's also English.

Every male regular but Grammar was gay. Even bulldog.

Even Gil?

Gil was the gayest of them all.

even roz?

>t. salty trumpcuck toiling in social and political irrelevancy
hey tell me some more about how the clinton foundation and george soros are controlling all the worlds banks and intelligence agencies lmao

Did no one else pick up on the fact he totally fucked that dog raw every night?

Embarrasing post. Trying way too hard to fit in.

>male

Roz was a bro, but not a brother.

In the Cheers episode "I'm Okay, You're Defective" (1991) Sam Malone is anxious over the results of a sperm test. In another subplot Lilith is pressuring Frasier to finalize his will. At the end of the episode there is a flash forward to the future after Frasier's death, where the envelope containing Sam's sperm count has been mixed up with Frasiers will.

Yet why is Lilith the only one present at the reading of Frasiers will, when they are later shown to have divorced?

Yeah and marty crane was moonlighting as an ad man and Frasier didn't even acknowledge him. I reckon some of it is made up personally.

Interesting continuity nod: In an episode of Cheers, Frasier talks about how he has no brother and in a different one he remarks that his father is dead.It comes up later when they run into some of the Cheers guys and is nodded to by Frasier just saying that shit to fit in or seem different than he really is, and that he also said it because he's embarrassed by them. I always thought that was funny as shit.

>that episode where he says he doesn't think private citizens should be able to own a gun
>campaigns for a republican candidate

The guy he and Niles campaigned for was a Democrat. Marty campaigned for the Republicans.

marty was who i was referring to.

Right. Got it.

his sons are so inept he fears them ever handling a gun.

But Niles was actually quite good at it when he went to the shooting range.

>Every male regular but Grammar was gay

Yes,Grammer isn't gay

>seeing him and his sons finally warming up to each other

I'm so different from my dad and it saddens me that shit like that will never happen before he dies

I feel for you,man. My father died and he stopped talking to me months before. He was an alcoholic and raised in a different time and saw me being independent as an insult to him. I inherited something from a family member and he took it for himself reasoning that he is my father and has the right to. Still feel sorry that we didn't have a normal relationship.

When the horse in question is a post-op gender fluid pedophile that prays to Mecca, yeah.

Season 7 is the when the show went to shit

My grandpa just died and he was like a father to me, my father is a father to me too, but I was and am to have two good male role models.

Anyway he passed and left his $2m estate to my dad in trust and me and my 2 siblings are the trust beneficiaries

It feels good, and it's made me want to be able to provide for my kids (if/when they come) and grandkids

Watched Frasier with both of them. Grandpa was a lot like Marty, old school and gentlemenly, Dad is like Frasier, soft and educated and good. I hope I don't end up like that gay goth son.

I want to tap that old white ass

frasier didn't even acknowledge him because he was embarrassed of his father

He was acting out after the death of his wife. It's a common psychological issue and Frasier didn't want to make it any worse for his father by causing him ridicule.

I just wish the same graciousness could've been extended by you user. I just wish.

My dad and I disagree on a shitload of stuff, but in recent years, I can tell that he respects the fuck out of me and that's really nice. Whenever things come up, he asks my opinion and does so because he thinks I have a "nuanced view" on the world. We never really butted heads or anything, but i was always his "boy" and it's nice to feel that he sees me as a man now. I'm also his only son and I think we have a specifically strong relationship becsuse of that.

Gil was straight as you can get. He had a wife, Pam, and would go out with his best chum chasing women.
The fact everyone thinks he's gay just shows how confident he is of his sexuality

>"I just want to say one thing: Gil isn't about to stop loving the ladies.

Gil was a macho man

Another continuity error -- in an episode of Cheers where Frasier was lamenting how his father never had time for their family while he was alive because he was always busy toiling in the lab, and when asked if he was a doctor or scientist, Frasier replied that he was just a guinea pig for test drugs.

explain him patronizing Bad Billys then

They have good drinks

at least they dont pray to a cartoon frog

>doesn't think Gil visits Bad Billy's for the attention because he loves himself